Can U Smile

I Deal Scenario

You arrived at school with Sungyeol by your side. He had his hands in the pockets of his brand new uniform and you were looking neat and pretty with your new black pumps that you wore to school. You weren’t as tall as Sungyeol though.

You entered the cafeteria as it was lunchtime at school. You walked towards your friends. They just gaped at you and Sungyeol together.

“~~~~~~! Why are you with him?!” Rika practically jumped out of her seat and pulled you to sit next to her.

“You even missed half of school!” Jaewon piped. “You missed Infinite’s entrance as well!”

Sungyeol gave you a curious look and you blushed in return.

“Shut up!” you hissed at her.

Sungyeol didn’t pay much attention and looked at his phone. “Come,” he said to you.

“But I haven’t even-“ he caught your wrist and started to lead you out of the cafeteria with gaping girls all around you green with envy.

“You ate the brunch I made you just ten minutes ago,” Sungyeol walked you down various corridors and went into the music room.

*Isn’t this the room that Infinite always hangs in at lunch?* you squirmed uncomfortably.

“Don’t worry; you’re here for me, not them.”

You walked in behind Sungyeol. You were practically invisible because you were practically pressing yourself to him.

“I was bored without you,” you heard L’s voice coming closer towards the two of you.

L came up to Sungyeol and hugged him by the waist. He found you behind him. “Look at what we’ve got here,” he smirked at you. “If it isn’t the little miss ~~~~~~.”

“Shut it L, not in the mood right now,” Sungyeol made L let go of him and pushed him towards the other curious Infinite members.

“Looks like we have a new member among us,” Sunggyu looked at you and smiled gently.

Sungyeol just dismissed everything they said at him and made you sit with him at the grand piano in the corner of the room.

He pulled you down next to him and started to play a gentle melodious song.

L then joined in with his acoustic guitar and started to play the harmony.

The rest of the Infinite members joined in by singing.

It was the chorus:

“And, can you smile?
You want this,
You hope for this
I can’t seem to have you
With only my heart
And, can you smile?
I said to go,
I said I’m okay
Seems like i can give nothing
But this to you at the end.”

You practically melted at the sound of their voices but you just stared at Sungyeol and his delicate fingers gliding along the piano keys. *They are so good…*

The song ended with a few tears in your eyes.

“Thank you all so much, no one has done anything like this for me,” you gave them a thankful smile. “You guys are the first to make a girl like me this happy!”

*She has never been sung to by someone in her life?* Sungyeol frowned a bit at that thought.

“You’re welcome,” L actually smiled sweetly at you showing you his eye smile. “Anytime.”

The rest of Infinite smiled back at you and made funny comments.

*Infinite aren’t that badass as I thought they were* you smiled to yourself but Sungyeol saw you.

*Keep smiling pretty lady* the ends of his lips twitched into a faint smile.

“I saw that,” L patted Sungyeol’s cheeks lightly.

Sungyeol gave him a warning look.

L laughed at Sungyeol and turned to you. “No volleyball training for the pretty lady?”

*He just takes the words right out of my head* Sungyeol pondered at L. *How does he do that…*

“Secret,” L winked playfully at Sungyeol.

You looked at him confused.

“Aren’t you late?” Sungyeol spoke in a casual manner.

You took out your phone and L smirked. You didn’t see though.

You let out a sigh, “I’m late…”

“Go, I’ll see you after school and take you home,” Sungyeol nodded to the door.

“Thanks oppa, bye L!” you waved and bolted to the door. “Bye Infinite! Thanks for the lovely song!” you shouted over your shoulder.

Infinite just looked at your blissful figure out the door.

*Running in these heels is impossible!* you kicked your pumps off and started running in your knee high socks.

Sungyeol just smirked at you running in your socks.

“Lucky Sungyeol,” Dongwoo commented.

Sungyeol gave Dongwoo a smirk that will leave girls falling to their knees. “Aren’t I?”

---------------

eheheheheheh^^ don’t worry guys! A chapter with L.joe is coming up !