Healing

I Deal Scenario

It was noon in the morning when you had woken up. You rolled over to the empty space next to you to find that Sungyeol wasn't there.

"Oppa?" you whispered. *Did he go home?*

"In here," Sungyeol called from the direction of the kitchen.

You got up from bed, washed your face and brushed your teeth. You headed for the kitchen.

Sungyeol was cooking you a simple breakfast/lunch. He made you eggs, bacon and French Toast. "Sit."

You sat down and Sungyeol put a plate in front of you when you bolted from your seat.

"Oppa!! We have to go to school!!" your eyes doubled in size and you started to become flustered.

Sungyeol just plated up his share of the food and started eating like he didn't have a care in the world.

"OPPA!! SCHOOL!! TUESDAY!!" you started shouting at him and waving your hands frantically in the air. You grasped his left shoulder when he winced.

You froze, *Oppa….*

"I'm okay, just eat and I'll take you to school after we eat," he was half way through his brunch.

You sat down quickly and started shoving the food down your throat.

"You're going to choke-"

You started choking on a piece of bacon which caused you to cough hysterically. Your eyes started to water also.

"I told you!" Sungyeol came over to you and started patting your back and handed you a glass of water.

You skulled the water down and you finally calmed down. "Thanks oppa," you gave him a slight hug.

He patted your head,sat back down and started to eat again.

You finished eating and then changed into your uniform.

"Oppa! Leave the dishes, I'm almost done doing my hair," you shouted from across your spacious apartment.

*She lives alone?* Sungyeol finally noticed that there was no one else in your apartment besides him and you. *Parents?*

You walked in with the first aid kit and placed it on the living room table. You bolted to the dirty dishes and piled them in the dishwasher. You set the timer and let the dishwater do its thing.

"Sit oppa," you practically ordered him to.

He sat down remembering your promise. *The promise.*

"Can you umm…" you pointed to his shirt.“I want to see other places you got hurt besides your face. I touched your shoulder and I think it's bruised so I'll just put a cool pad on it to reduce the swelling."

Sungyeol swiftly ed his shirt and threw it on the arm of the couch. "Happy?"

You nodded with a smile on your face.

He just sighed and let you work your magic.

You put antiseptic on his cuts, placed cooling pads on his purple bruises and finally took a look at his face. *Oppa has so many cuts on his face* you frowned.

"Shame I have cuts and bruises on my face right? I don't look as handsome," Sungyeol smirked as he saw your frown.

"Must have-" you were interrupted.

"No pity."

You just shook your head and started disinfecting his cuts and covered him up with bandages. "Too bad I don't have any heart shaped ones…" you sighed in disappointment.

"Why do you like hearts so much?" Sungyeol was just curious. *She always gives me heart shaped bandages, wrapping paper… We're not even together.*

"They give you the love that you don't have or miss receiving," you sadly smiled to yourself when you did one last touch up and stepped back to look at your job well done.

*Love you don't have or miss receiving…* he furrowed his eyebrows. "Let's go to school," he put his shirt back on and headed for the door.

"What about your clothes oppa?" you looked at his blood stained shirt.

"I'll buy a new set of uniform at school," Sungyeol grabbed his keys and his wallet. "Coming?"

You bounced to him and gave him the thumbs up. "Let's go!"

------------------

Going to school past 12 ayee.. ;)