Distance

Trapped

So this chatter shall be in Jungkookie's point of view. =3

But sorry for not updating any sooner! >_<

enjoy~ <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

This girl is really intresting.....

I smiled at the girl sitting next to me while quietly eating a grilled cheese sandwhich as I drank my milk carton. 

 

"So.... Uh, what makes the little miss come and eat in this spot?" Smooth, just really smooth Jeongguk. Aish, that was so boring! I mentally scolded myself as I stared at a random flower next to me to not let the small girl meet my embarrassed gaze. I doubt that she'd even answer me anyways....

 

"The wind gently sways the trees and makes the flowers dance...." To my sursprise, she actually answered back. "And there is sometimes tiger butterflies that come out to play in the spring while the flowers are in full bloom..." She continued as she smiled at the grass, her beautiful long fingers gently the petals of the small white flower infront of her.

 

It was during that time when I felt my pulsation speed up. With the tree casting shadows upon her baby-face, her skin seemed to glow even further like that of a goddess... 

 

"Um, Jungkook-sshi?" Her soft voice surprised me as I panicked. I hope she didn't catch me staring.... Oh god that'd be so embarrassing!

 

"Y-Yes?" I accidentally stuttered 

 

"Are you okay? You were spacing out..." She finished as she lightly laughed heartily. I felt my cheeks get warm as I turned away, not wanting to be found out.

 

"Yeah sorry Little miss." I laughed as I rubbed the back if my head. 

 

Not hearing her reply, I turned back to her as she held her gaze lowered to the ground. Oh , I made her upset! In panick mode, I laughed nervously as I made a comment on the weather.

 

"So... Nice weather we are having today yeah?" God that was so lame Jeon Jungguk! I smiled at her as she looked at me for a second. 

 

"yeah... Gloomy days are nice once you have someone to spend it with..." She muttered as she continued to play with the grass.

 

"Well then, I'm glad to spend it with you." The words just flew out of my mouth as we both looked at eachother in surprise. "I-I'm-"

 

"I'm glad too..." Her perfect heart-shaped lips curled into a smile. A real smile... I eyed her free hand as I scooted closer to her, hoping that what Jimin taught me would work...

 

As she didn't notice, I took the chance to lace my fingers with her. Surprisingly, she was really warm and I felt like my heart was about to burst. But as soon as it came, Kai jerked her hand out of my grip, leaving my body feel really empty.

 

"I'm sorry... I just... Have to go. Bye!" She spoke in English as she abruptly stood up and ran.

 

Maybe I should've distance myself for her.... I made her feel very uncomfortable. I thought with a heavy heart as I stood up and walked in the direction of my next class.