Burning

Trapped

Heeey! airixlau here! I'm helping my baby cousin (Kamilau) update her stories! XD this will be a short update in no ones veiw :3 and I edited the other chapters a little bit....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde curly-haired boy sat at the table next to the window in the unused class room with his five other blonde friends. He and his friends were nicknamed 'Blonde Asian People' by the fellow student body. He stared at his hands on the desk, uninterested in what the leader was saying.

"So how are we going to do this guys?" Youngguk asked which snapped the boy out of Hs thoughts.

"How about we scare him off?" The quiet boy who leaned on the wall behind him suggested with his mask on his chin.

"I think that Zelo should since he's in his class" Himchan suggested

The curly blonde boy snapped his head up hearing his name. "Bwoh?"

"That's an excellent idea Himchan, good job. Zelo, go scare the new kid off. And besides, he looks like he's warming up to your love quite well." Youngguk chuckled as he looked out the window to the schools courtyard where Kai and Jungkook were.

The younger boy's blood boiled inside of him as he followed the other's gaze. There she was, with the new boy under her favorite spot while smiling. "Shut it." He harshly snapped.

Himchan clicked his tongue. "How rude can this boy be?!" He rolled his eyes dramatically.