Remember Your Face

Trapped

Hi peeps! <3

sorry I couldn't update any sooner... :/ but yeah, this chapter will be in Kai-Kai's perspective! =D enjoy~

credits goes to Kestyled for my amazing poster! <3 <3 <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

School was just the same routine as it has always been... Nothing is different.

Then this new boy transfers to me and Zelly's grade and same homeroom. If I could describe him in one word, it would be giant because he's really.... Tall like Zelly and him... But that couldn't help me at all.

 

I caught the new boy looking at what I was doing so when I finished my drawing of Zelly, I moved my hand a little to let him see it. I was proud of my drawing. Zelo looked so happy in it unlike now that his life was involved with mine...

 

 

 

Life is so empty and boring... I have nothing left except for Zelo and our friends. School is always the same. My favorite spot has always been the same.

Lunch... Probably the only thing I ever liked about school besides him. The kids scrambled out of our 3rd period classroom to go meet up with their friends and to get lunch. 

As usuall, I let Zelo be with his friends as I made my way to my favorite spot. 

 

The school's courtyard was perfect. The flowers are a bloom and the wind gently sways them side to side. 

I sighed as memories filled up my mind as I recalled the scent of the pink roses that perfectly mixed with the natural scent of nature.

 

"Kai-ah! What are you doing here alone?" A voice said as I recognized it as his voice.

"You're lucky that I am probably the only human boy who could make your cold skin warm." He chuckled lightly as he back hugged me. His warmth and scent engulfed my senses. My heart was beating at an uncontrollably fast pace.

"Aww, your blushing. So cute." He smiled as he pat my head like a child.

"Q-quiet Youngwon!"

 

"Youngwon? Who's that?" A boy's voice said next to me which made me jump as I realized I accidentally said his name out loud.

I glared at the intruder as I scooted over to the side. "No one you need to know."

The boy glanced at me with surprise shown for a few seconds. "Geez, and here I thought you were nice Little Miss.Grumpy-pants." 

I raised my eye brow. Well this is an interesting one... Was I really that mean? I thought as I stared at him. "Mianhehamida... I didn't mean to sound harsh..."

"You're okay Kai-sshi." He smirked which kind of irritated me.

Wait... He did he know my name?  I blinked at the boy. "Oh, You're the new student in my homeroom... Jeon Jungkook right?" I remembered.

"Ding ding ding. Congradulations, you got it right Miss. I-don't-listen-in-class." He smirked again.

You are defiantly a face that I will remember Mr.Jungkook. I smiled a little to myself.

 

 

Maybe school won't be as boring as I thought.