Mistake

Trapped

Hi peeps!! I know it's been awhile... So yeah sorry.. :/ here a short chapter for you guys!! It's in Kai-Kai's view! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new boy sat next to me, not saying a word. As I continued bringing my attention to the healthy green grass and the little wild flower next to me, I felt the earth next to me shift. Not minding anything about it, I continued feeling the earth... The beauty of Mother Nature.

 

Maybe I shouldn't be here.... I don't deserve to be at this spot... Fate has me when it decided to take him away from me... As such on a gloomy day as this was when we would just simply enjoy eachother's company, as he rambled on about which I loved.

 

Maybe that very reason was why I let this stranger accompany me today... But, he should be careful.... After all, whatever the children say at this highschool about us is true. Jungkook is going to get hurt... Yet I cannot bring myself to make him leave in such a manner...

 

Upon feeling sudden warmth in my neglected hand, I felt a jolt of electricity run up me. Strange... I have never noticed this before I was cursed... I thought as I felt my cold body be heated. Stupid! He's a mere mortal! I'm going to kill him!

 

Jerking my hand out of his grasp, I turned to Jungkook to check and see if he's okay for a mere second. Seeing how  pale the young man was, I stood up and made an excuse to get away from him. 

 

I ran far away from him. As far as my legs could take me. I ran into the abandoned music room, settling myself on the empty piano bench. Kai, you ignorant wench! Don't get close to the human boy or I'll make him end up like Youngwon... A pang hit my chest as my mind wondered off into the dark abyss where one wouldn't dare unlock.

 

"It's for the best this way Jungkook-sshi. I can't hurt you. And you can't touch me..." I sighed as I bit my lips, being a fatalist of my own curse. I couldn't bear to hurt another mortal again. I breathed as my appetite was once again lost with a new found set of weight was place upon my shoulders.