Maybe I don’t hate him

Wow, You Make Me Feel Insane

Your POV

Alright so i don’t entirely hate Ilhoon it’s just he always makes me mad. I don’t know why he just does.

I walk into the kitchen too see that Ilhoon had ramen on the table.

“What’s up with the ramen?”

‘Well I have practice today and you have work in about an hour or 2 so i thought it’s be nice to eat now.”

Since when has Ilhoon been this nice.

I stop for a second and I think since the first day he moved in Ilhoon has been nothing but loving and caring about me.

When I was too lazy to do something without even asking he’d do it.

When I was feeling sick he’d run too get me chicken soup.

Yesterday when i burnt myself he helped me.

So do I really hate him?

I’m silent in my own mind for what seems like forever until inside I see me nod a bit.

Yeah, I don’t hate him… at least not like I use too.

I seemed to have come up with the wrong idea of him and I might have paid for it.

“Choon Hee,” I hear Ilhoon call out to me, “are you alright?”

I nod my head, :Yeah, I was just thinking.”

“About what?” he asks and from the looks of it it’s from pure curiosity for what I was thinking about.

Should I tell him the truth?

I think I should I mean i am living with him he’ll probably notice a shift in my attitude towards him right.

“I was thinking that I don’t really hate you like I did before. that maybe I had you pegged for a different guy.”

He smiles at me.

it is a genuine warm smile that made my heart flutter as soon as i saw it.

I wanted to hit him for making my heart do that, but instead i reached for my ramen once again and started to eat.

“I’m glad.”

I look up at him wondering if I missed something, “What?”

“I’m glad that your view of me has changed a little bit. enough that you no longer hate me.”

I smile as I nod my head, “Yeah, you’re alright Ilhoon. At times still annoying but I don’t exactly want to kick you out of here.”

“Why is that?”

I look at him and sadly smile, “cause for once I feel like I’m living in a home.”

“Were your parents mean to you?” Ilhoon asks looking worried.

I shake my head, “No, but they were never around. I was an only child practically living on my own. All my parents did for me was stop by once in awhile and leave me money.”

“Oh,” he says.

It’s silent for the longest time until  I hear a knock at the apartment door so i go too answer it.

Standing there is Mrs. Kim who is holding a small bin.

“Oh Mrs. Kim please come in,” I step aside as I take the bin, “i’ll take this.”

“thank you,” she says, “I can’t stay long.”

“It’s alright just come in Ilhoon just made some tea.”

“Thank you.” she says as she walks inside.

I smile as I lead her into the kitchen.

When Ilhoon sees the older woman he smiles, “Mrs. Kim it’s so nice too see you again.”

He walks over to her too pull out a seat and give her a hug when she sat down.

I set the bin down by my side as I sit down in my seat to finish my ramen.

“Mrs. Kim how are you feeling today?”

She smiles as she takes 1 of my hands in her own, “I’m alright dearie thank you for asking.”

“No problem, Mrs. Kim.”

I look at the time, “Sorry i’ll be right down. I didn't change from my pajamas yet.”

They nod their heads and I smile at them, “i’ll be right back.”

Ilhoon’s POV

Mrs. Kim looks at me and smiles, “I feel bad for lying to her about why you live with her.”

“Grandma,” I whine, “Please don't’ tell her. I mean it wasn’t a lie. Also sis said I couldn’t live with her here. Uncle wouldn’t want you to be alone anyways.”

I hear the shower turn on and i sigh as i lay my head on the table and i feel a slight smile appear on my lips.

I feel her hit my head, “Owww… Grandma.”

“Why are you smiling like a lovesick fool?”

“Cause grandma she said she didn’t hate me as much anymore.”

She sighs, ‘I’m way too kind too you kids.”

I nod my head as I pull her into a hug, ‘that’s cause you love us.”

I hear the doorbell ring and I sigh too see who it is bothering me.

I answer the door too see Sehun standing there looking bored.

He pushes his way in and I hear my grandmother mutter something about some youths.

“Where is she?”

“Where is who?”

“You know who,” he says and I see some agitation appear on his face.

I laugh, “No I don’t. Also didn't your parents teach you not to barge into other people’s homes?”

He glares at me and shouts, “She shouldn’t even be able to live with you. She belongs to me not you. You are nothing but a peasant you can’t match up too her family.”

I hear a very annoyed and pissed voice yell, “Sehun if you say something like that again I will defenestrate you.”

Mrs. Kim very calmly says, “Now be sure to have the window open when you do.”

I look at my grandmother confused what the heck the word defenestrate means.

Does it have too do with something sick or is it like disembowelment?

Too save me from looking like an idiot Sehun asks, “What the hell does defenestrate mean?”

I look at Choonhee too see that she wore a simple white wife beater with a pair of light-ish skinny jeans with her hair so it flips to one side.

30I7SBskoRuYYmwaOLQoVzVsLybV-yU-yuDiYRvw

She looks at Sehun like he’s an idiot but then a wicked smile appears on her lips and a mischievous gleam appears in her eyes, “Do you want to find out?”

“Before sehun can react she pulls him too a window and pushes it open and him with it.

“Defenestrate means to throw out a window but with you i’ll just push you out.”

Grandma looks at them and sighs, ‘Dearie why here I just got the sidewalk cleaned.”

Almost like she snapped out a trance she pulls Sehun back into the apartment and shuts the window.

“Get out of my apartment,” she growls out of him.

Sehun seems too listen too her cause he begrudgingly leaves the apartment and Choonhee slides down the doorway to the kitchen.

Your POV

I can’t believe I just did that.

I lost it I almost did something that is unlawful and no matter how horrible Sehun can be he still was my friend once.

I sigh and Mrs. Kim walks up to me, “Dearie I’ll see you later. I have to my flower store.”

I nod my head and flash her a smile glad that she cares about me even though I’ve known her for such a short time.

I sigh as I sit on the ground with my knees pulled too my chest.

Sehun almost told Ilhoon about just who my family is.

Why I don't’ bother with people.

Why my parents are rich.

I just know it.

sehun why are you being like this.

He knows that I don't’ want people to know so why tell Ilhoon that he’s a peasant?

Maybe he was trying to get a rise out of him.

Ugh sometimes I hate it when something like this happens

I need sometime to think...

I'll walk to work that should clear my head.

I jump up grabbing my purse and check to make sure that my apartment keys and phone are in there along with my wallet.

I run past Ilhoon and shove my feet in my shoes and shout to Ilhoon, "I'll see you tonight Ilhoon."

I know he probably said something I just hope he doesn't' think that I hate him or something.

I’ll just talk to him tonight.


Hello my dear readers what do you think of my this chapter. 
Personally I think it went way better than I orignally thought it would go. I was at a lost until an idea popper in my head thanks to my two lovely friends and carepool buddies Alex and Rachel. 
Well what happened is we have a habit of learning new words and using them. we were joking around about saying the word defenestrate in the middle fo class like yelling, "I will defenestrate you if you interupt me again."
But instead I said I wanted to put it into my story and they started to say why not have them do that in school until i told them it's a story abotu two people that are kind of forced to live together. 
Then this idea popped into my head cause I said somethign about the in class one and how I would open the window mostly cause I would be most likely sued by the person if they survive (most likely) and the school. Plus pay for damages with money that I and my family do not have. 
so we thought maybe the teacher could calmly say make sure the window is open very calmly nonchalantly like nothing is happening. 
So Mrs. Kim popped into my head and I this chapter was created. 
If you read this thank you for listening to my rambling and also i want you to try to use the word defenestrate at least once cause trust me it's so fun cause it sounds so not like what it means. 
Also On the side Note:
Happy Holloweeen
Hope you have a fun and Spooky Time
Bye my dear readers and please comment if you use the word defenestrate and it became a funny story or just comment on what you think of this chapter