Enter Oh Sehun

Wow, You Make Me Feel Insane

Your POV

I hear Ilhoon lie for me and I slowly leave the door and decide to go into my secret room.

Ilhoon’s POV

He’s looking for Choon Hee.

Should I tell him that she’s in the apartment that he’s in front of.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not sure what apartment she’s in, but this one is mine and if you’ll excuse me I’d like to enter my apartment.”

Why does this guy look familiar?

“I understand,” he says as he takes a step back.

I grab my door knob and ask him, “What’s your name?”

I watch his face stay emotionless but I see a flicker of laughter in his eyes, “I’m surprised you dont’ remember me Jung Ilhoon. We just graduated together.”

“I’m sorry i’m bad with names,” I easily lie.

“I’m Oh Sehun I believe we are rivals for a certain someone’s heart.”

I look at him shocked, but quickly cover it up, “what do you mean?”

“Oh I mean Rhie Choon Hee.”

How did he know I like her...

No, I don't just like her I love her.

Still why is this brat standing at my door at this time of the day.

“Well she doesn’t live here,” I tell him dancing around the fact that he called me his rival in Choon Hee’s love.

“You’re lying to me,” Sehun says to me.

Now I remember him. He was Choon Hee’s friend until the middle of the year where she started to avoid him.

“No, I’m not. I’d let you in to show you, but I don’t think i need to worry about you destroying anything that is in my apartment.”

Sehun glares at me then smiles, “Oh did you know that Choon Hee doesn’t like you at all.”

I rolled my eyes, “I would have to be an idiot if I hadn’t noticed it.”

Yet I can’t help for it when I fell in love with her.

“Then why do you have a stupid look on your face?”

I shrug off his question as I open the door glad that all her things were put away.

“Well it was nice talking to you, but you see I have to finish cleaning up my apartment.”

I shut the door in his face and sigh In relief as I slump against it.

I walk inside the apartment and go straight into my room ignoring Choon Hee sitting at her small laptop in the small area where we had set up a TV and game system.

I turn on some music and just lay there until i get bored and decide that I’m bored enough to dance to the songs.

I finally go down the stairs, because i’m starting to get hungry to find Choon Hee in the kitchen cooking.