How Her Hate Started and His Love Began

Wow, You Make Me Feel Insane

Ilhoon’s POV

“Hey, you’re out of your room,” she says as she looks back at me, “I’m making some spaghetti if your interested.”

“Ahh what kind?”

“It’s nothing really, but it does have some hamburger meat in it.”

I start to feel nervous and I almost want to reach up to hide my ears, but Choon Hee already sees it.

“Woah, did your ears just move.’

She moves closer to me so we’re almost face to face.

Slowly her hands reach up and takes my face in her hands and I feel another twitch coming from my ears.

“Are you nervous?” she whispers out and I notice her voice is a bit different than I’ve ever heard it before.

I pull away from her and mumble, “I’m going to go to the bathroom.”

I hear her giggle and say something about calling me cute.

Your POV

“He is so cute,” I whisper and I almost want to hit myself for even thinking that.

Still to even ask him if he wanted any of this spaghetti was odd enough for me, but it is because he sent Sehun away.

That’s the only reason why I’m letting him have any of my spaghetti at all.

It took me forever to find the proper spices which kind of ticks me off.  

I had to go to special stores and order everything online.

I finish the spaghetti, but before I decide if the sauce is even finished I try it.

I smile, but then I hear a loud boom causing me to jump.

I scream in pain then it’s black.

Ilhoon’s POV

I didn’t go into the bathroom instead i sit down on the couch. I don't’ bother turning on the TV.

I notice something in the corner of my eye and I go to see what it is, but instead I knock over the small table in front of the couch.

I hear Choon Hee scream causing me to run to her not thinking of the possible bruise on my leg.

I enter the kitchen to see that Choon Hee is on the ground. I run over to her to see that she had burnt her arm pretty bad along with some of her neck and chest.

I pick her up and carry her into the living room.

Then I run into the kitchen to get a bowl of cold water and a towel.

I start to wipe off the sauce and wonder if my knocking over the table had scared her.

I wipe off the sauce and race into the bathroom hoping that we have a first aid kit in here.

Yet I don’t find one.

I call out landlord over and she gasps, “How did she burn herself?”

“She was cooking and burned herself when i scared her kicking over the table on accident,” I answer truthfully not trying to avoid the truth.

“Ahh well luckily the sauce wasn’t too hot, but she will have a slight burn and sensitive skin for the next few days if I were you I’d look after her a bit.

She doesn’t seem like a girl who will walk around with 2nd degree burns on her body in the open.”

I nod my head but I’m not sure if i agree.

Then I remember when we were in our first year Choon Hee had cut her forearm open in gym and she fainted right away from either the pain or the blood.

Everyone always pegs her for being the strong type, but really she has a low pain tolerance and she hates the sight of blood.

She has always fainted at the sight of blood and when she either cuts herself and the two times I’ve seen her get a burn she has fainted.

 

The first time i saw this happen was only a few days into our high school career.

I had seen her before, but it was this day that she started to make my heart rate and pulse quicken at just the sight of her.

Later when I heard her name or even a slight mention of something that reminded me of her it got the same reaction.

She had fallen down scraping her knee when she was taking out the trash and at the sight of her blood she fainted.

I realized she wasn’t that strong bull headed girl everyone thinks she is. Instead she is a fragile creature trying to pass of as something strong.

After that Choon Hee spent a lot of energy hiding the cut on her leg.

I realized that day that i wanted to protect that small girl from any kind of pain, but soon after making that pledge we became enemies.

One of her friends were part of the BTOB fan club… BTOB was a group that I ran with when i was in high school since we all lived on the same block and looked after each other growing up.

I calmly put her friend down that I wasn’t going to be a messenger for her.

I wasn’t going to give her love letter to my hyung just because one of many girl’s asked me to do so.

I wonder if I would be able to do that if Choon Hee ever asked that of me.

No, I’d probably take it then keep it creating an illusion that it was for me or bluntly confess my love to her.

Still Choon Hee yelled at me for being inconsiderate that all  her friend wanted was to be with a guy she liked or to at least get her feelings out there.

I was shocked not sure how I could react to that.

I told her that if her friend was able to at least put the letter in my hyung’s locker she’d feel better about everything.

She didn't’ seem to listen to me as she mumbled something in English.

That was another thing I learned quickly after falling for her that she had moved to Seoul only a few months before since her father wanted to live near his parents again.

I’m not her stalker or anything it’s just whenever I heard something about her I automatically picked it up.

I still wonder how she didn’t know that I was the one that took her to the nurse’s office after she fainted and a few other times that happened to her.

Still I became her secret admirer writing love letter to her on my free time in my own way of checking up on her.

Still it was her friend’s fault to why she hates me isn’t it?

Your POV

I open my eyes to see Ilhoon sitting in front of the couch.

Shoot he saw that…

I feel like a fool only one person knew of that and I never got to see his face.

the only person who seemed to care why this always happened to me.

I remember the first time ti happened in high school I had tripped and fell cutting my leg.

When i woke in the nurse’s office i was only partially awake, but I saw a figure hover over me as he had set me down on a bed.

I remember a worried voice ask if I was alright.

Still with my eyes partially open Ilhoon reminds me of that guy, my knight as he had dubbed himself.

On several occasions he had brought me to the nurse’s office and no one ever seemed willing to tell me who had done just that for me.

“Ilhoon, how bad is it?”

“It’s not so bad. Lucky for you the sauce wasn’t so hot. Choon Hee, why was She looking for you?”

“I’m not sure, but I never want to see him again after what he had pulled.”

“what do you mean? After confessing to me a year and a half ago he decided to get drunk and sleep with some girl. After i got mad at him he became the biggest jerk i had ever met. It’s not that I love him or anything it’s just he was my friend he knew what could happen to that relationship we had and he decided to ruin it.”

It’s odd Ilhoon hadn’t asked me what happened.

“Choon Hee, do you want me to help you to the bathroom? I mean you probably want to see the extent of what happened.”

I nod my head and let Ilhoon lead me to the bathroom in our apartment.

As we walk into the bathroom I notice just how Ilhoon is treating me like I’m fragile, but also how I’m strong.

I smile slightly Ilhoon has always been an odd one.

why did I start hating him?

Oh, yeah it’s because of the pain he caused me. The pain of after turning down helping my friend he had went to walk past me and pushed me aside causing me to fall and cut my leg. He had covered the blood before my eyes could see it and distracted me before I noticed the pain. I felt like I could fall in love with him, but like most men he is not to be trusted.

When I had woken in the nurse’s office i found him kissing some girl. Then I heard him yelled at her confusing me.

Why kiss someone then yell at them about how you don’t like them like that?

Men are not to be trusted mom taught me that after my biological father left when i was in middle school.

Soon after that my mom married a seemly nice man, but then he forced us to move to some foreign country only after a few months before asking us to learn Korean.

Soon after we moved her that man said and disappeared leaving mom and me with his parents.

They were nice enough to take us in and treat my mother and me like they loved us.

Yet, I know that his father wanted nothing more than us to leave his home.

Still why is he treating me like this?

“Why are you treating me like this?”

He shrugs and smiles, “who knows maybe I care about you.”

He then leaves me in the bathroom to see just how the bandages cover one arm and my chest.

I blush as I realize that he did this for me.

Maybe I misjudged him?

Maybe he’s not the guy that I pegged him for.

Girls in our old school did have a habit of kissing guys after confessing to them or just kissing them when they get jealous of something.

 

hehe I got carried away today since I wrote 2 chapters for this story. I made a small history one for them, but I might write a few flashback chapters to explain some things. tell me what you think please