Start of all the Troubles

Wow, You Make Me Feel Insane

Your POV

I hate rappers and dancers...

Yet I love watching people dance and listening to people rap.

It’s hard to believe if you know me, but this is a secret that only my best friends... friend knows.

I sigh in relief as I make my way home thinking of how I was going to university in a little bit and how I’ll be leaving BTOB behind.

I didn't’ think I’d ever be this excited about it.

Still it’s not like I’ve dealt with the hooligans personally, but I can’t say I enjoy knowing that I went to the same school as them.

“Ya, Choon Hee what’s in that head of yours?” my best friend Crystal yells into my ear.

“I was thinking how happy I am I’ll be leaving behind the high school me and try to become a me that I want to be.”

you mean change her voice gets shaky with tears, “Choon Hee, you can’t change. What will happen to us if you do too much?”

I chuckle at her pulling her into a tight hug which is pretty awkward since she’s way taller than I am.

“Then come with me. I don't’ want you to leave. I don’t want to be left alone without you. I don't’ know what I’ll do either. You know I’ll still be here, but when we get to be with each other just like before.”

She looks down, “You know I can’t I have to go back to Busan to help out at my family’s shop. If it wasn’t for that I’d stay here with you, but my family needs me and I need them.”

I feel tears start to well up in my eyes as well but I keep my will strong as I hug her as I say, “I’ll miss you. Please keep in contact with me.”

Crystal seems to be holding in her tears as well, “Choon Hee, can I tell you something?”

I nod my head, “Of course how long have we been friends you can tell me anything.”

“I know you hate them,” I’m not liking this, “I like Ilhoon. I heard they will be going to your school so I was wondering if you could give him a letter for me?”

I look at the medium sized envelope in my hands filled with my only friend’s heartfelt confession knowing her.

I look at her surprised and realize why she’s telling me now of all times and with the knowledge that I hate them.

“Ya, just come visit one of these days and give it to the guy yourself,” I hand her the letter back, “Promise you’ll do this. Please it’ll be an excuse to come see me. Today is a day for celebrating us graduating high school.”

I sigh when it hits me, ‘today will be the last time I’ll see her for a long time.’

I hear her sniffle once before I look up to see her wipe away a few tears, “Alright when i have a few days free I’ll stop by and visit you.”

I stick out my pinky as I say to her, “You promise?”

She nods her head connecting her pinky with mine, “I promise.”

We have out connected hands like a handshake and hug each other.

We’re still walking towards where her apartment is and I smile, “I guess this will be the last time we’ll get to walk to your place like this.”

She nods her head, “I know, but we’ll still keep in contact right?”

“Of course why would I risk losing my only friend?”

We reach her apartment door and I check it for her since a few months ago some creep broke it and tried to have his way.

“You know you don’t have to do this,” she tells me.

I shake my head and smile softly, “I want to I know how to fight and I promised to protect you the first time we met.”

She nods as I go to exit her apartment that’s already empty except for a small sleeping bag and a small backpack filled with essentials.

I kiss her forehead my way of giving her good luck like my siblings always did for me when I would leave home. When I say my goodbye to her and I smile as I leave for the day and probably last time I’ll ever see my best and only friend.

I’m walking around until I realize that I didn’t tell Crystal that I moved into my own apartment. I shrug as I realize that it’s a late that I already moved into the apartment and she’s leaving tonight. There’s nothing that I can do besides send her a text since she has the same phone.

‘Crys, I forgot to tell you that I moved into my own apartment, but I’ll still stop by home at least once a week.”

I shut my phone off not waiting for her reply and walk to what’s going to be my new apartment.

When i reach the apartment I lock the door right away after I enter it. I look around in all the nooks and crannies.

I sigh as I strip from my street clothes to my underwear. I walk into what’s counted as a room and slip off my bra and slip on a thin white tank top.

I slip under the sheets wondering what I’ll do with the small room area that you could take the stairs to (the room in the show ‘To the  Beautiful You’ that sulli and minho’s character’s shared).

I’ll figure it out when i wake up in the morning.

I wake up when the sun shines through my yet covered window and I stretch flexing my body’s muscles.

I stand up and plus in my headphones and decide not to put on any more clothing. I’m too tired to worry about something so trivial.

I’m dancing around the bottom part cleaning and jamming to some of my favorite tunes.

i turn around to come face to face with the guys of BTOB. I scream as I jump behind my couch. The guys of BTOB are standing there wide eyed with a heavy looking box on his foot.

I look around to notice that I had a box of clothes next to me. I dig into the box pulling out a black tank top and a pair of shorts.

Once I get them on all the way i stand up straight and look at them, “What are you doing in my apartment?”

“Your apartment?!”  Ilhoon seems to have snapped out of his little daze, “This is mine.”

After shouting at me he seemed to realize what happened and calmed down.

Still I’m mad at how he yelled at me, “Yes, my apartment it does say 402 on the door. So what do you have to say?”

“One: I paid in full for this apartment. Two: how do I know you’re not lying?”

“Oh yeah  I’m lying I heard you were going to live here so i moved all my belongings into here last night... Yeah, no I paid for this place a month ago so if you don’t leave I’m calling the police,” even though if I did I’m not sure how much help if any they would be.

“So what go ahead,” he challenges me.

roll my eyes as I look at him, ‘whatever I’m not going to call them, but i’m going to call the landlady to answer some of my questions.”

I don't’ even bother with my phone I storm off to her apartment door to get some answers.

Ilhoon’s POV

I stand there as she argues with the landlady and I secretly pray that she says too bad, because I’ve had a crush on Choon Hee since I met her on my first day of high school.

I watch as they argue and at least hope that I can stay in the same building for I can accidently run into her.

Sungjae leans over to me trying to discreetly whisper, “If you live with Choon Hee-ah what will you tell the girl that you claim to be in love with?”

How can I tell him that the one I think i may love after how many years of despising woman is Choon Hee, herself.

Should I tell him?

Nah, I’ll keep this to myself until I’m for sure about my feelings and am able to confess to her.