Sudden change

Needed Vacation.4
Kai had thought a trip away from the others would have given him and D.O the chance to talk about how and when they were going to talk to Suho about their relationship and although they had discussed it a little D.O always managed to avoid talked about any specific details and Kai had found himself steadily getting more irritated despite having been in one of the most relaxing places there was.  At the end of their trip D.O was checking out of the hotel as Kai made sure they had everything they needed. As he was going through a mental checklist the teen found himself distracted by a sudden, strong and very painful headache, sitting down quickly he held his head and closed his eyes, his face scrunching up in pain. After what felt like an hour but what in reality was seconds the headache vanished but when Kai opened his eyes he wasn't greeted by the room he and D.O had shared for their vacation but instead he saw that he was in the middle of what seemed to be nowhere. He was stood on a dirt road surrounded by nothing by damp empty fields. It was clear that it had been raining, but Kai had no idea why he had transported here. Then the smell hit him, gas coming from somewhere. Turning around he saw it. A horrific wreckage of a caravan not far from where he stood. He could see parts of the vehicle and it's interior scattered around and looking closer he realised that it must me the caravan Luhan and Sehun had taken for their road trip. But the caravan was on it's side off the road. Kai couldn't easily wrap his head around what happened but as soon as all the pieces fell together his eyes widened in shock. Luhan and Sehun must still be inside.  Kai knew he needed help but he couldn't remember where the others had gone for their holidays so how could he get to them? Thinking as hard as possible he managed to remember Chen saying something about Italy. Thinking harder he managed to remember where Xiumin and Chen would be and quickly flashed there to get their help. ((A/N - sorry that this is so short and doesn't make a lot of sense but needed to wrap it up~ all done finishing off the side stories so back to the main story it is.. hope I see you there ^_^ (ps. Will fix the formatting and spelling/grammar mistakes as soon as I have access to a computer ;_; ) ))