Intense Relaxation

Needed Vacation.4

Looking around anxiously D.O tried to spot Kai in the large communal bath. There were a few men in the water already but they were at the opposite side of the bath to him. Chewing his lip nervously D.O held his white bathrobe around him tightly, once he was stood at the edge of the water he moved onto the first step, the warm water raising to his ankles as he did. Looking around again D.O assured himself that Kai wasn’t outside yet and, stripping off his robe he dropped it close enough to the edge of the back to be easily reachable, he slipped fully into the warm water, wanting to experience the Japanese hot springs fully he was completely . Pushing himself into the far, darkest, corner of the bath he sat down and managed to relax a little.

He felt the water shift before he actually saw the teen but soon enough Kai was by his side. Closing his eyes the older boy pretended to be deep in his relaxation to avoid the embarrassment of being with Kai next to him. Apparently the teen had different ideas.

“Kyungsoo, open your eyes.” D.O could feel Kai’s breath on his shoulder before the teen pressed his lips to the soft skin there. Running his fingers up and down D.O’s arm he trickled water over his neck and back, roaming his hands over all the skin that wasn’t immersed in water. “Look at me.”

Allowing himself a fleeting glace D.O opened his eyes to see Kai leaning into him. Quickly looking away before he could give in to the teen’s pleading eyes D.O let his head loll back so he could look up at the wooden gazebo protecting them from the lightly falling snow, rather than at Kai. Edging closer to the older boy Kai put his arm over D.O’s waist and rested his head on the boy’s chest, looking down through the clear water at his boyfriend.

“Stop looking.” Jumping a little at the older boy’s words Kai sat up a little and cocked his head to the side for a better view of D.O’s profile.

“Why, you ashamed? ‘Cause you shouldn’t be.” Snickering a little at the comment D.O ignored the teen in favour of trying to push the stress out of his body. Picking up the older boy’s arm Kai pulled it around his shoulders so he could shift closer to him. Liking is fingers through D.O’s the teen smiled at their intertwined hands before relaxing into the older boy completely, almost dropping off a few times as he watched D.O’s chest rise and fall steadily.

A few hours into their silence Kai glanced up at D.O, catching the older boy gazing down at him dreamily. Blushing lightly at being caught D.O reached across to hold Kai’s chin as the boy was about to speak, and angled the younger boy’s face up so he could kiss him, in the hopes it would make him forget about the staring. Quickly pushing himself up a little Kai eagerly returned the kiss, dropping D.O’s hand to run his hand up the older boy’s torso to rest on the side of his neck. Small beads of water ran off his fingers as he did, falling back into the bath with little plips and plops as the boy’s moved together. Without moving away at all Kai stopped kissing D.O to mumble against his lips.

“I love you.”

There was a heart stopping intensity behind the words and such weight that D.O had to move back to look at the teen’s face, the intensity in his voice was reflected  perfectly in the boy’s eyes and D.O found himself rendered speechless. He could understand how his junior could make him feel so lost and so secure simultaneously, how one person could utter such mundane words with so much earnest and love that D.O almost wanted to cry in thanks that he had someone like Kai.

When he found his voice it was weak, barely above a whisper, and he sounded as breathless as he felt.

“I love you, so much.” Gently running his fingers through the teen’s hair D.O swallowed back his insecurities and brought Kai to him again, kissing the teen’s cheeks and forehead tenderly before pushing their lips together again the same level of intensity and love that was in his words and eyes was somehow present in his kiss, almost making D.O breathless as his heart rate skyrocketed.

 

 

A/N - Sorry if this is a bit.. drabbly... T_T