Packing

Needed Vacation.4

D.O waited happily, bouncing a little as he stood next to Kai and watched the boy finalise their booking days at a Ryokan hotel in Toyama. Both boys knew the others would ridicule them for visiting Japan rather than somewhere more ‘exotic’ they agreed that they just wanted to relax together and four days in a bathhouse was definitely the right way to make that happen. Kai entered all the details of the bank accounted Suho had put their holiday money in and sent it off with a triumphant grin. There was a momentary pause as the boys realised that everything was paid for. The train tickets to the airport, the plane tickets to Japan where a hire car would be waiting for them to drive to their booked hotel. All the dates were organised leaving only the packing to be done.

“That’s it” Standing up Kai pulled D.O to him and swayed from side to side a little as he practically sang the words, “we’re going to Japan Kyungsoo!” Smiling excitedly D.O looped his arms around the younger boy’s neck to stop him swaying.

“We have to pack~” Groaning Kai held D.O’s hips to pull their bodies together and smirked down at the boy. D.O blushed a little at the sudden closeness.

“Do we have to?” Shaking his head at the boy’s laziness D.O reluctantly stepped out of his hold to walk to his dresser so he could start deciding what to bring.

“Yes we have to, you can’t wear the same thing for four days Kai that’s gross.” Lightly sighing Kai sat back at the computer desk and watched D.O digging through his draws. The teen purposefully muttered loud enough for the older boy to hear.

“I wasn’t really planning on wearing anything.” Rolling his eyes D.O chose to ignore the teen’s complaint and continued riffling through his clothes, throwing the occasional top or shorts onto his bed to pack later.

Turning his attention to his phone Kai sent a quick text to Baekhyun to ask how his planning was going. It didn’t take the boy long to answer and Kai was surprised by the response.

It’s hell! This boy can’t make up his damn mind.

-Baekhyun

 

Then decide for him?

-Kai

 

Tried... I think he’s gunna explode T_T

-Baekhyun

 

Hmm... Bribe him?

-Kai

 

With what?

-Baekhyun

 

Galbi?

-Kai

 

You’re a genius!!

-Baekhyun

 

Laughing under his breath Kai tucked his phone away again and looked back to D.O he was surprised by how many clothes were already on the bed after his short conversation with Baekhyun.

“You know we’re only going for four days right?” Nodding D.O sat on the edge of his bed and started folding the things he’d thrown over.

“I know, but you can never be too prepared.” Smiling fondly at the teen Kai walked over to him and sat next to him on the bed. Picking up one of the older boy’s tops Kai folded it neatly and placed it on the small pile D.O was making.

D.O couldn’t help but pause his own folding to watch Kai for a moment, they didn’t speak as they organised the clothes into different piles but D.O had a soft smile on his face the entire time as Kai took better care of his clothes than he’d ever taken of his own.