Camping

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

Suho, Sehun and Baekhyun finally graduated in college. They are now going on their own way to find a job.

Baekhyun luckily accepted in an entertainment company.

“You are hired. See you on Monday.” The director said that hired Baekhyun.

“Thank you, sir.” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun is happy that he got a job even though it is his first time to apply in a job.

“I am going to call my friends and treat them later.” Baekhyun said.

He is now walking towards the exit when he saw D.O. D.O is working as a singer in that company.

“D.O!” he called him.

D.O saw him and he remembered what happened the night after their graduation party. He pretends he didn’t see Baekhyun and walks faster towards the elevator but Baekhyun doesn’t give up easily. Baekhyun keeps on calling him while running towards him.

“D.O” Baekhyun called him.

D.O has no choice but to face him because some of the employees are looking at them.

“H-Hi Baekhyun.” D.O said.

“I didn’t expect to see you here.” Baekhyun said.

“Same goes to me. Why are you here?” D.O asks.

“Starting on Monday I am going to work here.” Baekhyun said.

“Eh?!!! C-Congrats.” D.O said. ‘I am sure I will not see him here since I am not always going here.’

“Thanks. I know you are busy so I am leaving now. Hope you have time to be with us. Suho is planning to have a reunion in his mansion.” Baekhyun said.

“O-Ok. Just give me a call.” D.O said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Monday…

Baekhyun woke up early and get ready to his first day of work.

He is inside the bus when his handphone rings.

“Yoboseo?” he said.

“What’s up, Baekhyun?!!!”

“Kai, is that you?” he asks.

“Of course, it’s me your handsome chingu.”

“How are you? I’m glad you called.” He said.

“I’m back in Korea. I was transferred here. So, that’s mean that we can see each other again!”

“That’s great! I can’t wait to see you.” He said. Baekhyun gets off of the bus.

“Let’s see each other this weekend with Luhan.”

“Yeah. Sure. So you can meet our other friends.” He said. “Well, need to go now. This is my first day of work.”

“Ok. Good luck to your first day.”

“Ok. Thanks.” He said.

Baekhyun gets inside the building. He greets all the people because he is new.

“Mr. Byun, you are early, huh?” his boss said.

“I don’t want to be late in my first day.” He said.

“I’d like you to meet Mr. Kris Wu. He is new here and will be working with us.” His boss said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Nice to meet you. I’m Byun Baekhyun.” He said.

“Nice to meet you, too.” Kris said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun and Kris became easily friends at work because they are both new. Kris also met Baekhyun’s other friends.

One day, their boss announced something.

“We are going to have a weekend trip.” Their boss said.

Everyone is happy.

“Boss, where are we going?” one of the employees asks.

“We are going on a camping.” The boss said.

“Cool!” Kris and Baekhyun said.

“There will be games and prizes so I know that you will all have fun.” The boss said.

“Boss, what are the prizes?” another employee asks.

“Cash.” The boss said.

The employees became excited when they hear the word ‘CASH’.

“We will be leaving on Friday night.” The boss said.

“Cool! A camping. It’s been a while since I went on a camping.” Baekhyun said.

“Me too.” Kris said.

“But I need to buy some things for the camping.” Baekhyun said.

“Let’s buy together.” Kris said.

“Good idea.” Baekhyun said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

After working, the two went to the mall. They are looking for some camping things in a store when Kris suddenly stops and looking at something.

“Kris, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun asks.

“Oh nothing. I think I saw someone I knew.” Kris said.

“Look at this. We can use this.” Baekhyun said. The two are now focused in shopping.

After 3 hours of shopping…

“Do we forget something?” Kris asks.

“My eyeliner.” Baekhyun said and went to a beauty shop.

“Eyeliner? Do we need eyeliner in camping?” Kris asks following Baekhyun.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Camping…

Kris and Baekhyun are very excited and they join all the games. That night after the dinner, they all get ready to sleep.

“We won most of the games today. The prize cash will be ours.” Baekhyun said while getting ready to sleep.

“Right.” Kris said but he keeps on looking outside the tent. “Uhmm… Baekhyun, you better go to sleep first. I need to talk to someone.”

Kris left Baekhyun inside the tent.

After few minutes…

“Why isn’t he coming back?” Baekhyun asks and decided to look for Kris.

He saw Kris walking towards a big tree. He was about to call him when Kris talk to someone.

“Sorry for keeping you wait. I was talking to my sister.” Kris said. Kris sat on the bench and on his side was a girl.

Baekhyun can’t see the face of the girl because he is standing not too far from their back. But the girl looks familiar.

“I saw you in the mall and I know that you were following us.” Kris said. “Am I right?”

The girl nodded.

“Is he special to you? You won’t be here if wasn’t for him, right?” Kris asks.

The girl nodded.

“Why are you still here?” Kris asks.

The girl whispered and Baekhyun didn’t hear it.

“Ah… So, you mean he can’t remember you.” Kris said.

Baekhyun finally realized who that girl is. “AH! The ghost!” he shouts.

Kris looks at him. “Baekhyun, how long are you standing there?” Kris asks.

The ghost suddenly disappears into thin air.

“You. You can talk to ghost?” Baekhyun asks.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kris and Baekhyun went to their tent.

“I can see ghosts.” Kris confessed.

“You can?” Baekhyun unbelievably said.

“Ne. It’s started after my sister died.” Kris said. “I saw her after she died.”

“Oh… Does your sister really love you that much that she showed herself to you?” he asks.

“Actually, she hated me.” Kris said.

“Oh!” he said.

“She died because of me.” Kris said. “Since we were young, my mother always favors me. She takes care of me and forgets my sister. My sister tries hard just to be notice by our mom but it never happened. One day, my mom brings me to the zoo. My sister left in our house because she is not feeling well. While we are in the zoo, we didn’t know that a gas leaked inside our house. The doors and windows are closed and my sister died in suffocation. We only found it when we got home. After that, she starts showing to me and tells me how she hated me. She is blaming me why she died.”

“What happened next?” he asks.

“I helped her. I showed her that our mom loves her too. Actually, our mom blames herself why my sister died. She thinks that if she could only take care of her the way she takes care of me, it wouldn’t happen. I told her that I can see my sister and I helped them to forgive each other.” Kris said.

“Is she at peace now?” he asks.

“Ne but she is still here.” Kris said. “She said that she won’t gonna leave until I find a right woman for me.”

“So, that’s why you left me here.” He said.

“Well, the reason why I left you is because of your girlfriend.” Kris said.

“That ghost is not my girlfriend.” He said. “She keeps on following me and scares my friends.”

“She doesn’t mean to scare your friends.” Kris said. “She cares about you.”

“If she cares about me, she should stop showing to me.” He said.

“You know, ghost that are still here are have missions that they need to finish before going to heaven.” Kris said. “I am sure that ghost needs your help that’s why she is showing to you.”

“Well, I don’t have plans to help her.” He said. “Let’s just sleep.”

“Ok.” Kris said.

After a while, Kris left the tent after making sure that Baekhyun is sleeping.

When Kris left, the ghost appeared again. She is sitting and watching Baekhyun sleeping.

“I will let you here to watch him. I’ll sleep in the bench.” Kris said before closing the tent.

“Thank you.” The ghost whispered.

Kris smiled and closed the tent.