Elevator

Baekhyun's 11 Scary Moments

Baekhyun is walking in the park when he heard someone crying. He smiled to the girl that is crying under the tree.

“Aigoo… Why is my princess crying? Huh?” he said while patting the head of the girl. “Stop crying, my princess. Do you want me to carry you on my back?”

The girl nodded.

“Ok.” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun begins to walk while the girl is on his back.

“Sing for me.” The girl said.

Baekhyun starts singing.

“Baekhyun, Saranghae.” The girl said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Baekhyun, wake up!” Suho said trying to wake up Baekhyun. “Baekhyun, wake up!”

Baekhyun finally woke up. “Why?” he said half asleep.

“We are going to be late.” Suho said.

“What?!” Baekhyun shouts. “I thought you set the alarm?”

“I thought you set the alarm.” Suho said.

“You said last night that you will set the alarm.” Baekhyun said.

“I said that you set the alarm.” Suho said. “Anyway, we must hurry. Our professor will be mad at us if we are late again.”

Baekhyun and Suho get ready to go to their first subject.

The two are living in a dorm near their school. Even it is near in their school, they are always go to school late that’s why their professor is always mad at them.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun and Suho are running inside the building. “Let’s use the elevator.” Baekhyun said.

The two ride the elevator. Their room is on the 5th floor.

When they arrived at the classroom, the professor is already teaching.

“You’re late again.” The professor said.

“We’re sorry.” Suho said.

“Talk to me after the class.” The professor said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Break Time…

Baekhyun and Suho are in the cafeteria on the side of their school. “As the punishment for being late straight for a week, we need to clean the props room on the 10th floor tonight.” Suho said. “That’s mean I need to cancel my date tonight.”

“You’re dating someone? Is it a girl or a guy?” Baekhyun asks.

“What do you think of me a gay like D.O and Chanyeol? I’m a straight guy.” Suho said. “Change topic. What are you dreaming at and you are singing?”

“Singing? What do you mean?” Baekhyun asks.

“You are singing while sleeping.” Suho said.

“Me? Are you sure?” Baekhyun asks.

Suho nodded. “I’m serious.” Suho said.

“I can’t remember that I am singing in my dream.” Baekhyun said. “In fact, I can’t remember my dream.”

“Eh?!!!” Suho said.

“I really can’t remember my dreams once I woke up but except for nightmares.” Baekhyun said. “What am I singing in my sleep?”

“Sunshine of B1A4.” Suho said.

Baekhyun tries to remember his dream but he really can’t remember.

“Wow! D.O is doing great in KPOP Star. He is in the finals now.” Suho said while checking the news about D.O in his tablet.

“Once he will get famous, I am gonna show to everyone that he is my friend.” Baekhyun said.

“But he is avoiding you, right?” Suho said.

“Who said that?” Baekhyun asks.

“No one. I just notice that he doesn’t want to be alone with you. The last time we went to a karaoke bar, I, Chanyeol, Luhan and Xiumin are going to the restroom then D.O followed us even though he doesn’t need to go to the restroom and when it is time to go home, he chose to go to Xiumin than you.” Suho said. “Tell me, what happened to the two of you after our graduation party?”

“Well, I and D.O experience an adventure.” He said.

“Really? What kind of adventure?” Suho asks.

“We run away from a crazy dog.” He said.

“Cool! I want to experience an adventure with you.” Suho said.

“Eh?!!! Are you serious?” he asks.

Suho nodded. His eyes are glowing. He really loves adventure.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the props room…

Baekhyun and Suho start cleaning the props room. It is full of costumes that the theater department uses every time they have a play.

“They should learn to put the costumes back to where it belongs not throwing it on the floor after use.” Baekhyun said while hanging the costumes on the clothes rack.

“This is not the kind of adventure that I want.” Suho said.

“Because this is not an adventure.” Baekhyun said.

“I hope we encounter an adventure later.” Suho said.

“I hope not.” Baekhyun whispered.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

It is already late when they finish cleaning the props room.

“You set the alarm always ok?” Suho said to Baekhyun while waiting for the elevator to open.

“Ok. I’ll set the alarm.” Baekhyun said.

When the elevator door opens, Suho gets inside the elevator first.

When Baekhyun was about to go inside the elevator, he felt weird.

“What are you waiting for? Get in. I’m hungry and I want to it.” Suho said.

“Let’s just use the stairs.” Baekhyun said.

“Aniyo. I’m too tired to use the stairs. We are in the 10th floor.” Suho said. “If you want, go use the stairs. I’ll use the elevator.”

Baekhyun doesn’t want to be alone in the dark stairs so he gets inside the elevator.

The elevator stops at the 8th floor but no one was there.

“Hello! Is someone going to ride?” Suho asks but no one answered.

Suho pressed the close button.

Baekhyun felt cold and he doesn’t like that feeling.

The elevator is now on the 4th floor when it stopped and the lights are off.

“What the-” Suho said. “Hey! We are stuck here!” he shouts.

“Suho, do something.” Baekhyun said and he is starting to panic.

“Relax. I am here.” Suho said and tries to call for help. “Baekhyun, can I borrow your phone. Mine is off.”

Baekhyun gives his handphone to Suho and closed his eyes tightly.

Suho used the light from Baekhyun’s phone to see in the dark.

He was about to press the emergency button when a hand stopped his hand. It wasn’t Baekhyun’s hand because Baekhyun is standing on his back and holding on his shirt.

He looks at the owner of the hand and he saw a girl with a long hair on his side. Thanks to the light from Baekhyun’s phone and he can see the face of the girl.

“B-Baekhyun, was someone gets inside the elevator from the 8th floor?” Suho asks.

“No one. We both know it.” Baekhyun said.

“Then, who is she?” Suho asks.

Baekhyun opens his eyes and saw the familiar ghost again. Baekhyun hugs Suho tightly because of scared.

Suho stares at the ghost’s face. “C-Can you let us go out of the elevator safely? Please.” He said and smiled handsomely.

The ghost nodded and disappeared. The lights are finally opened and the elevator starts to move again.

“Is she gone?” Baekhyun asks still his eyes are close and hi arms are hugging Suho’s body.

“She’s gone.” Suho said.

Baekhyun opens his eyes. He finally calmed down.

“This is what I call an adventure.” Suho said.

The elevator door opened and they got off.

“Suho, how come you are not scared at all?” Baekhyun asks.

“I am scared but my grandpa said that once I encountered ghost I just need to talk to them.” Suho said. “Do you know that ghost? She looks at you before she disappeared.”

“She is always following me. She’s the reason why D.O is avoiding me.” Baekhyun said.

“Ah I see… Then that ghost is the one that Luhan and the others are talking about.” Suho said. “Can I go with you always? I want to see her again.”

“Eh?!!! Are you serious?” Baekhyun asks.

“Ne. She is beautiful.” Suho said.

“You saw her face?” Baekhyun asks.

“Ne.” Suho said. “Don’t tell me you haven’t?”

“Well, I always erase her face in my memory because I am scared.” Baekhyun said.

“The next time we saw her again, look at her face.” Suho said.

“Aish! I don’t want to see her again.” Baekhyun said.

“Ok. Ok. Let’s just eat now. I’m hungry.” Suho said.

The two went out of their school while the ghost is watching them.