Six ♡

An Interesting Love Story: Infinity Necklace ♥

Jiyoon and her parents arrived at the airport.

 

"Jiyoon, you still have a chance to change your mind." her mom said.

"Change my mind about what, mom?" Jiyoon asked.

"You can stay here if you want." she answered. Jiyoon smiled and shook her head.

"No, mom. Besides, I don't have any reason to stay." she replied. Her mom smiled a bit at her. Knowing her daughter, she knew that Jiyoon was not okay.

 

They were waiting at the airport lounge for a little while. Jiyoon kept glancing at her phone with no reasons. She let out a sigh and looked around. She was obviously waiting for someone. Just then, someone sat beside her.

 

"You're looking for me, right?" a familiar voice uttered. Jiyoon couldn't help but turn to that someone beside him. And yes, it was Sunggyu. Her eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?!" she exclaimed. Sunggyu chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"I need to tell you something before you go."

"Uh. I have something to tell you too."

"You first." he smiled.

"One question."

"Hmm?"

"Why can't it be me?"

"What do you mean?"
"The one in your heart. In your mind. We made a promise." she pouted. Sunggyu rubbed his nape and smiled again.

"But, Jiyoon-ah, it's been you all this time. Since you were an innocent kid. It's been you." Jiyoon blushed and smiled back at his words.

"What about Soyou?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about ever since your first day." he said. Jiyoon blinked.

"What?"

"I want to break up with her. I got attracted to her because she's like you. But I realized, why get a girlfriend like you when I have you all along." he said. Jiyoon blushed brighter. She hit his chest lightly.

"Stupid. You're just saying that because I'm here in front of you already." she replied. Sunggyu laughed and messed her hair.

"Do you think I talked to Soyou about anything other than Jiyoon ever since she became my girlfriend?"

"Aish! Stupid Sunggyu. You didn't wait for me!"

"But you love me, right? I know you do." he said and nudged her a bit. Jiyoon hissed and stood up. Sunggyu followed.

"But Soyou—"

"Trust me, she'll eventually understand." he said and poked Jiyoon's cheek.

"What's your promise?" he added.

"That I'll be pretty and I'll be your girlfriend." she answered. Sunggyu nodded.

"To me, you're always pretty. To me, you've been my girlfriend ever since I met you."

"Ya~ Stop being like that." she said and hit his chest again. Sunggyu gave another chuckled and lifted his pinky.

"Promise me something."

"What?"

"When you come back, you'll remember me asking you this question and you'll say yes."

"What question?" she tilted her head.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled. Jiyoon beamed and glanced at her parents. Her mom nodded and smiled back. She looked at Sunggyu.

"There's no need to wait for me to come back. I changed my mind, I want to be Sunggyu's girlfriend and stay with him forever." she answered.

"W-what? Really?" Sunggyu's eyes widened—again, not that wide. Jiyoon giggled. Sunggyu hugged him tightly.

"I knew you'd say that."

 

Flight number **** to USA, now boarding.

Jiyoon ran to hug her mom and dad. She hugged her mom tightly.

 

"Thanks, mom! I love you and dad so much." she whispered.

"It's no big deal, dear. Enjoy your stay with Sunggyu."

"I'm gonna miss you.."

"We will too. Now, go ahead before you change your mind again." her mom said and ushered her to go to Sunggyu. Jiyoon laughed and hugged her again. Sunggyu walked closer to them and bowed.

"Promise to take care of Jiyoon, okay Sunggyu?" the olders added.

"With all my heart, Mrs. Jeon—or should I say, mom?" he replied and laughed.

"Let's not get hasty, Sunggyu." she said and laughed too.

 

They left for their flight and Jiyoon was left with Sunggyu. He carried her bag and walked outside the airport. Sunggyu wanted to bring Jiyoon at the playground so he asked the cab driver to bring him there.

 

"This isn't the way home." she said.

"I know." he replied and grinned at her.

 

When they arrived, Sunggyu pulled Jiyoon to the playground. She looked around and smiled.

 

"Why'd you take me here?"

"I realize that I should take my girlfriend someplace memorable."

"Our playground."

"Yes. This is the place where I promised myself that I'd give my Infinity necklace to the girl I really love."

"Infinity necklace..." Jiyoon held on her necklace and looked at him. Sunggyu nodded.

"I told you, you were the one ever since the beginning."

"I'm still not your first girlfriend."

"That's true but believe me, you're my one and only."

"Pssh.."

"You were wearing that necklace ever since the day I gave it to you, am I right?" Jiyoon looked at him with her sparkling eyes. He smiled and pulled her to a hug.

 

 

"Yeobo, I love you so much~" he uttered. Jiyoon held back her tears and smiled.

"I-I love you too, Kim Sunggyu."

 

 


 

Number of words: 843.

A/N: How'd you like the story?

Thanks for those who kept sending in comments about the story. You guys inspired me a lot.

It's 4Minute's comeback again. Have you seen their newly released music video?

Although, with Sunggyu's situation rn, I can't really spazz that much.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Oh, sorry about the main image.

xoxo. ♥

 

Watch 4Minute's Is it Poppin' MV here :)

Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr :*