Two ♡

An Interesting Love Story: Infinity Necklace ♥

 

Jiyoon grew up in America, lived and studied there for 14 years. She had a lot of friends but never forgot Sunggyu, nor her other friends such as Gayoon, Hyuna, Sohyun and Jihyun. Not a bit. Her parents decided to take a vacation back in Seoul since they miss the place so much. She got excited and started packing as soon as she heard the news. She was smiling, feeling all-happy about being able to see her friends already. Especially Sunggyu.

 

Meanwhile, Sunggyu is in the music room. He became a young musician and also a lead singer of a band. He always has time to look at Jiyoon's pictures and think about her oftenly. Although, some things changed. He has a girlfriend now. Her name is Soyou. Also one of the singers of his band, who he usually sings duet with. She's beautiful, playful, kind, thoughtful, sweet and gentle. She was almost like Jiyoon—the reason why Sunggyu fell for her. He likes her but in his mind, he was wishing it was Jiyoon.

 

April 1. Incheon International Airport. Jiyoon arrived with her family. She hurriedly ran to the car and rested on the way to her family's house. Upon arriving, Jiyoon's bestfriend, Gayoon tackled on her and hugged her tightly, greeting her a warm welcome back. She even helped with getting her stuffs inside the house. They sat down and talked for awhile.

 

"Jiyoonitt~ Do you have a boyfriend already? Maybe a foreigner?" Gayoon asked.

"Ya, Gayoonitt, of course not." she answered.

"Are you still expecting Sunggyu? Until now?" she asked again, nudging her a bit. Jiyoon shrugged and laughed. Gayoon glared at her and laughed as well. She told her that she'll bring her to Sunggyu tomorrow. Jiyoon nodded, she didn't show it but she was very excited.

 

 

The next day, Jiyoon woke up early. She had breakfast with Gayoon. A little later, her mom asked her if she can come with her to the supermarket to buy some stuffs. Jiyoon smiled and nodded.

 

"What should we buy?" Jiyoon's mom asked.

"Probably fruits? Vegetables? Important ingredients for food." she answered with a smile.

"Meat? Pork? Chicken?" her mom asks again. Jiyoon nodded repeatedly and chuckled.

"I want to make some dishes for Sunggyu, and the girls." she said. Her mom laughed a bit and nodded in agreement, pushing the cart through various places around the grocery and looking around.

 

While lurking around for stuffs, Jiyoon suddenly bumped to a guy. He was tall, with golden brown hair, wearing his shades. Jiyoon stared at him for a few minutes.

 

"Shades? Inside the grocery? How stupid and inappropriate." she thought to herself.

"What are you looking at?" the guy asked, rudely.

"You bumped to me.." she answered in a gentle voice. The guy hissed and fixed his shades.

"You bumped to me! Okay, okay. Since you're a girl.... I'm sorry." he replied—trying to act cool—and walked away.

"Since I'm a girl? Tch. How stubborn and rude too." she mumbled, shook her head and went back to looking around.

 

After shopping, Jiyoon plops on the couch and called Gayoon. She asked if she can bring her to Sunggyu. She has been excited to see him since she knew they were gonna take a vacation at Seoul. Gayoon smiled and drags her to the place where Sunggyu's band practice. As expected, Sunggyu was there, composing songs.

 

"Sunggyu-ssi?" Gayoon uttered. The guy turned to her and smiled.

"Oh, Gayoon-ah, come in. Come in." he said. Gayoon smiled back at him widely.

"Sunggyu... I have a surprise for you." she said.

"Surprise?"

"Yes! Uh, Jiyoonitt. Come here! Quickly!" she called Jiyoon.

"J-Jiyoon? Jiyoonie?" Sunggyu stammered at hearing Gayoon call his bestest friend. Gayoon nodded and pulled Jiyoon inside. As soon as the girl entered the room, Sunggyu's eyes widened—but not that wide.

"Grocery girl?" he said. "W-what? Stubborn shades guy?" she blinked at the sight. It was Sunggyu who bumped to her awhile ago at the grocery.

"You were the one on shades awhile ago?" Jiyoon questioned, in shock. Sunggyu nodded.

"No wonder it felt like you weren't a girl." he replied and chuckled.

"Ya!"

 

Gayoon laughed as they told her what happened. They met now. Finally and again. A little while later, Gayoon left so they can talk to each other after a long time. They were talking happily, since they haven't seen each other for years. They were complimenting each other, insults on their changes and all. Few hours passed, a girl arrived at the scene.

 

"Ah, Soyou, do you need something?" Sunggyu asked.

"Who is she?" Soyou asked, staring at Jiyoon. The latter stared back at her.

"A-ah, this is Jiyoon. My childhood best friend. The one I've always talked to you about. The pitiful kid who always plays in the mud." he answered and laughed. Jiyoon hit his arm lightly.

"Really? Omo, Jiyoon-ah! It's nice to finally meet you. Sunggyu talks about you a lot." Soyou said with a bitter smile.

"Is that so? Well, Sunggyu must've had no other stories to tell his friends and talked about me a lot." Jiyoon replied.

"Uh... Jiyoonie. This is Soyou, my girlfriend..." he said, lowering his voice. Jiyoon stared at Sunggyu in slight shock. Suddenly, Soyou grabs Jiyoon's hand and shook it with hers.

"No wonder you two seem like a couple.." Jiyoon said, looking at the band's photo on the wall. Soyou smiled at her and sat beside Sunggyu.

"Really? Aww, you're so sweet." she said. Jiyoon felt uncomfortable.

"Well, I have to go. I have to meet other friends with Gayoon." she uttered softly and left. Sunggyu let out a light sigh.

 

 

 

"What?! Sunggyu's girlfriend is Soyou?! Since when?!" Gayoon exclaimed.

"Gayoonitt! Why didn't you know? I was embarrassed back there.." Jiyoon replied, facepalming herself and whining a bit.

"I'm sorry, Jiyoonitt. I really had no idea about it.." the older insisted. She went to pat Jiyoon's back and comfort her. The latter just nodded and plops on the bed.

"You didn't wait for me....." she mumbled as she took hold of her necklace around her neck and stared at it. Gayoon sighed and laid down beside her.

 


 

Number of words: 1032.

A/N: Keeping inspired. Sorry if there are wrong grammars or something.

I type my stories in the middle of the night so that it's quiet.

xoxo.

P.S. This ain't mine. ^