.

Our Favorite Coffee Shop
*note* you're in Korea. 
 
At a corner with a cup of Iced Americano. I waited at our favorite coffee shop. I believed you would come because its "today". But... you never came. 
 
I forgave you the past few times when you forgot the dates. But it will never happen again. I have given up on this. I'm tired of waiting. 
 
I took out my phone.. Typed a message and sent it to you. 
 
Your phone vibrated, you saw my name. You were with your friends. You ignored it. 
 
You separated from your friends an hour later at 1am And read the message. 
 
"I believed... I waited at our favorite coffee shop. I paid for a cup of your favorite iced americano. Go and get it?" 
 
You drove to our favorite coffee shop. The barista recognized you. Gave you the cup of Americano. Along with a bag. 
 
You thanked the barista, took the bag and the coffee. You sat down... At that corner of our favorite coffee shop. You opened the bag. In the bag, there's a letter and a box. You opened the letter. It says. 
 
"Hey oppa! You do know that I'm not that good in expressing myself through words yeah? Haha.. That's why I'm writing this. In the box is a pair of shoes. What kind of shoes?? Haha you just thought of that in your head right? Haha. It's the pair of shoes that you loved wearing but spoilt and you couldn't find it anymore because they stopped producing that certain design. I found it!! And it's your size too! Heh heh... I even had to fly over to Japan to get it.. But it's okay! I know you'll love it. ^^ Happy 3rd Anniversary oppa!" 
 
At that moment you remembered. It's the 20th of June.. You noticed that there were more words written at the back of the letter and read it.. 
 
"You came huh... That means my love didn't go in vain. At least you cared enough to come.. I belived... I waited...5 hours... It's midnight now... I guess you forgot... Again. I'm tired... I gave you chances.. But, no more.. Oppa... Thank you for the happy memories you gave me for the past 3 years. I'll remember those times... Thank You oppa.. We're over.. Goodbye.. Hope you find a nice lady and don't hurt her..." 
 
The barista came over. Placed a jar on the table, with his hand on your shoulder, he said. "She did all these one in every minute while waiting for you. I collected them since she always leave them behind after leaving and its a waste to throw them away." You looked up and saw a jar of paper stars. The barista added. " those around the coffee shop are also made by her. Dude. If I were her I won't have the patience and wait. She... Really loves you." 
 
You placed the letter down. Guiltily.. You crouched and hugged your head. Crying and said "Sorry my love."
 
"Sorry my love"  I heard. I was at a corner behind the counter at our favorite coffee shop looking at you crying and whispered to myself saying "I forgive you my love. Please live well without me"
 
-edited on 26/6-