35

Marriage

“Ok, thank you Dr Kwon” you ended your conversation with your doctor. You had no idea what to do with the news you had just received. Your cheeks huffed out with a large sigh of air and you sat down on to your bed. There was a mirror right across you. You looked into your reflection and grimaced at the sight of your pinky-red eyes. Your eyes travelled down to your stomach. You kept on thinking, ‘How the hell am I going to do this?’

You unconsciously found yourself your stomach. A small smile tugged at one corner of your lips. It felt weird knowing that something was growing inside of you.

You lay down onto the bed still with a palm caressing your stomach. You debated with yourself on whether you were to tell Junhyung or as you put it ‘Wait until my child is 18 and just tell about Junhyung and then he could figure out what to do next’

As much as that would have been an ideal option for you, you knew that you could never do that to Junhyung or your baby.

There was a small knock on the front door. You were puzzled slightly, knowing that Taeyeon and Tiffany both had their own set of keys. Even so, you got up and made your way to the hallway leading to the door.

You opened the door and saw a very exhausted Junhyung in the door way. You furrowed your eyebrows as he spoke, with each breath heaving between each word, “Elevator, took too, long…ran up, the, stairs”

“Oh my gosh Junhyung, are you crazy? That’s 8 storeys worth of stairs!” you hurried towards the kitchen and brought a cup of water to him. Junhyung gulped it all down. Once he had regained his normal self, he strode swiftly towards you and tightly embraced you. The familiarity if Junhyung’s scent sent you dizzy but you still buried your face into his neck and locked your arms around him too. “Junhyung…”

You pulled away slightly so you could look him in the eye. “You know why I left right? I-”

“Forget about it, Hara is no longer in our lives any more” Junhyung assured.

“Huh? What happened?”

“I’ll tell you later, but for now…” Junhyung lifted you off the ground and made you cage your legs around his torso, “I missed you, a lot”

Junhyung cupped your face and brought your lips together. You were supposed to tell him the news but you figured it could wait just a little longer. Junhyung’s tongue dominated your mouth, then gently massaging over your tongue. His lips felt soft and comforting against yours, as if you wouldn’t have it any other way.

You lost track of time and it wasn’t long before you both began to strip off each other’s clothing all the while making your way to the bedroom. Junhyung laid you onto the bed. He towered over you as he peeled his panted away. “Um, Junhyung I don’t think we can do it in Ta-”

Junhyung captured your lips again, softly making you melt away all your doubts and just go with the flow. His hand grazed down your arm until it met with your own hand; his fingers interlocked through each digit. He raised his arm and yours just above your head while his lips latched onto your fair neck.

The small became more powerful. You moaned with pleasure as you felt Junhyung bite delicately against the small hickey that was now left. Junhyung now left small butterfly kisses at random spot on your jaw line and cheek. Every now and again he would nip at your lips and mumble tender phrases in between.

“Uh, Junhyung…”

“Mm?”

“You didn’t read the letter, right?”

Junhyung smirked against your skin, “Letter? Refresh my memory”

You frowned, knowing that Junhyung was trying t make fun of you, “You know, the one I gave you before I left”

“Umm,” He looked up at your face, “What was it that you wrote again?”

“, you did read it” you gave him a small scowl. Junhyung kissed your lips, only small pecks, “I love you too babe”

Before he could kiss you again, something on the table caught his eye. A pregnancy test.

He raised his head and looked closer at the test, “Um, babe?”

You followed his gaze and realised you had left it there, “Ok, the doctor was taking FOREVER to tell me if I was, or if I wasn’t and all the waiting was killing me and I just took the test instead. Well, four tests to be exact and I guess I forgot I left that one there and then the doctor called and he-”

Junhyung placed a finger over your lips, “Breath first”

You followed his instruction through and breathed in slowly, “I’m pregnant Junhyung…you should really learn how to use a ” you pouted a little. Junhyung laughed and kissed you again, “Fine, next time we’ll make sure it’s planned”

“Next time? How many kids do you plan on having with me?!” you raised a suspicious eyebrow.

“Hmm, why not a whole bunch!”

You stared blankly at the immature man in front of you. Junhyung laughed again, “I’m kidding”

“Are we going to have or what Junnie?”

Junhyung looked like he was in thought, “Is that safe?”

“What do you mean?”

“You know, what if I poke it” Junhyung said. You blinked in disbelief, “Poke it? Junhyung, there is merely a ball of cells inside me, not a fully grown child, and beside, either way it wouldn’t matter so with you stop stalling and get inside me”

“Jeez fine woman”

“Never mind, I’m not in the mood anymore”

“Wha-”

You moved away from Junhyung and sat up, “Junhyung,” you whined babyishly, “I’m hungry! I want ice-cream and pizza too! Get the pineapple topping with extra cheese, and half pepperoni and half with tuna chucks and I want pickled gherkins too!” you ordered like it was the most normal thing in the world. Junhyung stared for a moment and wondered where you got the weird concoction of food from.

“Umm…ok…” Junhyung got up and began to clothe himself again.

“Wait, I’m not finished! I want a chocolate gateau and a lemon meringue. Hmm, I want chocolate chips too on that pizza!”

Junhyung zipped up his pants and raised an eyebrow, “I don’t think they do chocolate chip toppings”

“Junhyung, I want chocolate chips on my pizza! Are you going to reject your pregnant wife, the bearer of your child?”

He shook his head, “Of course not”

You smiled widely and jumped up to kiss his cheek, “Kyaa, I love you!”

You ran towards the kitchen to find any food to fill you up until your lengthy order would arrive from Junhyung. Junhyung chuckled and huffed out, beginning to wonder where to start with all the food you demanded.

---------------------------------------------------

Jesus, I was about to cry because my internet went down for like half an hour!
But it's back and now I can update! Woo!

 

:D They're back together!! WOOO! Comment, Suscribe!

xxxx