1-Prologue

Marriage

“Oh god, you have got to be kidding me right?” you said with fear in your voice. Fear of your life being ruined by a single decision that wasn’t even made by you.

“I’m sorry darling but everything has been sorted out already,” my mom said calmly.

“Your parents in laws are probably telling your future husband as we speak” my dad informed me.

“No! NO! This is not happening to me ok, this is just a bad dream. Any minute now I will wake up” I cried.

“Sweetie-” my mom began.

“No Omma! I’m going to wake up any minute! Gah, wake up!” I said.

“Please understand, this is the only thing that can save our company” my dad said desperately.

“This opportunity may never come again” my mother said.

“Agghhh!” I stomped my foot, swiftly spun away from them and stomped all the way to my room.

 

 

“So is that a yes?”

 

Junhyung’s House

“I’m getting married?” Junhyung asked yet again.

“Yup, great isn’t it. The girl is really pretty” his dad cooed.

“Appa, I don’t even know her and you want me to marry her?” Junhyung complained.

“Junhyung, give it a chance will you. This will be good for the companies” his mom said.

“But Omma-”

“No buts! This is happening” his mom snapped.

“Now get dressed. You’ll be meeting her tonight” his dad said.

“Aish, fine. I can tell you now that I am not going to like her!” Junhyung piped.

“Wear something smart” his mom called.

 

 

Junhyung turned away to go to his room. He let out a sigh. ‘Agh, she better be hot’ he thought.