33

Marriage

Junhyung lay motionlessly on the bed, just staring up at the ceiling. He wished for ages that he would wake from this terrible nightmare. Wake up to the sound of your breathing, flowery scent and mesmerising face. He had no idea what he was supposed to do. Of course, he wanted to be able to find you and change your mind but you had specifically asked not to and Junhyung thought you at least deserved some time. For the past hour he kept debating with himself,

‘Should I look for her?’

‘What if she shuts me out even more?’

‘She deserves to have some time to think, right?’

‘But…I miss her’

Junhyung sighed for the millionth time that day. There was a knock on the bedroom door. He raised his head as he saw the door creek open slowly.

Hara popped her head round the door, “Well, I’m going now. Thanks again for letting me stay…where’s ____-ssi?”

Junhyung dumped his head back in to the bed, “Ok…she’s at work” that was a lie of course. Hara silently nodded, “I left my address on the fridge”

There was a silence and then the door closed. It wasn’t long before Junhyung heard the front door close.

 

~

 

You lay on the bed on your side. Few tears mutely streamed out of your eyes. Your sniffling caught Taeyeon’s attention. You had decided that you’d stay at Taeyeon’s apartment, which she shared with Tiffany, for the time being.

“____-ah, are you ok?” Taeyeon jumped up from her own bed and sat next to you on yours. You managed to look up to her and smile weakly, “I’ll be ok” was the only way you could reply.

Taeyeon was still very concerned but she tried her best to be as supportive as possible.

“So where’s Tiffany?” you asked, trying to steer away from the previous topic of conversation.

“She’s out on some sort of business”

You nodded. It wasn’t long before your mind zoned out and you began to think about Junhyung again. You wondered what he’d be doing right now. You were unsure of whether he would be upset at all or accept your feelings you mentioned in the short goodbye letter. You dreaded to think about the letter, it felt like a terrible way to leave but you knew you could never leave if you and Junhyung were face to face.

“Ya! Hello? You in there?” Taeyeon’s waving hand distracted your train of thought. “Huh?”  

“Thinking about Junhyung?” she questioned, knowing full well it was of course true.

You gave her an awkward and slight embarrassed smile, “Can’t help it…I guess the idiot did make me fall for him”

“Then what are you doing here? You could be with Junhyung right now!” Taeyeon reassuringly held your hand.

“But I can’t stand to watch him have a child with another woman! How much longer can I keep pretending?” you felt vaguely frustrated while Taeyeon felt sympathy for you.

“Why don’t you call him, you know, just properly clear the air…”

You considered the idea but felt it would be too much. Just as you were about to reply, your stomach churned uneasily. You took Taeyeon by surprise when you leapt up from the bed and darted straight for the bathroom.

“Umm?” Taeyeon was completely bewildered, “____-ah?”

Few seconds later Taeyeon heard the sound of hurling and quickly made her way to the bathroom to check up on you. You were washing your face by the time Taeyeon entered. “Hey, are you ill?” she asked, very much worried.

You shrugged as you wiped your face, “I guess I’ve been feeling a little bit weird lately”

“A little bit? You sounded like an elephant trying to sneeze with a blocked trunk”

You were stunned by her choice of comparisons, “Gee thanks Tae”

“Er, ____-ah, are you thick or what?”

“Now that’s just unnecessary”

“Aish…have you had your time of the month yet?”

You thought about it and realised that you were pretty late. Judging by the look on your face, Taeyeon took it as a ‘no’, “Aish, Jinjja babo!”

“I can’t be though” you exclaimed, “I mean, I’m not ready to be a mother”

Taeyeon approached you and calmed you down, “ok ok, we still have to get you tested. I’ll buy one later”

“No, I’ll go to the doctors, to be extra, extra sure…oh damn, how did I not see this coming? Babo Junnie!” you slapped your forehead over and over again. You rummaged around for your phone so you could make an appointment, all the while muttering to yourself, “Aish, babo Junnie. Seducing me all the time…why the hell does he have to  be so hot…, Junhyung you, you…Argh!”

 

~

 

Meanwhile, Junhyung tried his best with breakfast but it didn’t feel the same without you and he couldn’t get his coffee perfect as yours. He grew more and more frustrated and threw the mug into the sink making it chip off the handle.

There was a knock on the door. Junhyung made his way to the front door and opened it. A man stood there anxiously.

“Um, is Goo Hara here?”

Junhyung tilted his head, “Who wants to know?”

“Oh sorry, Jung Minhyuk, I’m her, well friend…ish…is she here?”

“No” Junhyung was very much unbothered by the Minhyuk’s presence, “she’s left already”

“Do you know where she is then?”

Junhyung became a bit more curious about this man, “Why do you ask?”

Minhyuk sighed in irritation, “Just tell her that I have a right to our baby too!” Just as he was about to turn around to leave, Junhyung pulled his back, “What did you say?”

“You heard, I want to see my baby!”

--------------------------------------------------------

Do not worry readers, they will be back together once again, at it like rabbits XD

I don't really like seperating the main characters in stories for long, I just don't like it~!

 

You know what to do guise!! ♥ Love you~~!