13

Marriage

You woke up earlier than normal the next day. You accustomed your eyes to the room and realised that there was an immense warmth surrounding your body. You looked to the side to see Junhyung sleeping softly with his arms around you. 

Soon, you realised you were and all the memories of the night before came rushing back. You palmed your face in disbelief.

‘Oh no, what have I done’you thought.

You looked under the covers to make sure you weren’t dreaming and quickly looked back up due to the sight of Junhyung’s lower half.

‘Ohh, why is it getting hotter in here!’

You pulled off Junhyung’s arms although it felt odd without them and you didn’t know why.

You slowly crept to the edge of the bed ready to get off when Junhyung’s hands pulled you back on the bed and restrained you. Junhyung’s smiling face met with yours. You squirmed under his grip, knowing that you were both and on top of each other.

“Don’t think I’m going to let you go that easy” Junhyung said. You lightly punched his chest in annoyance.

“Junhyung, this is all your fault” you whined.

“My fault? How is it my fault?” Junhyung cried.

“If you hadn’t of seduced me then we wouldn’t be in this situation” you hissed.

“Oh please, it’s not like you didn’t enjoy it” Junhyung smirked. You stayed silent as you couldn’t think of any sort of response to that.

“You’re a bad person for seducing innocent women” you muttered.

“Innocent? I definitely remember you screaming for me!” Junhyung said.

“I did not scream and you know it!”

You glared at him for a moment, before the both of you burst into laughter, thinking how silly you were being.

The laugh faded and Junhyung stared directly into your eyes like he was looking deep within, burning a hole in your soul. You stared back, feeling your heart race, or was it that you were feeling Junhyung’s heart race? You didn’t know for sure.

Junhyung cleared his throat and pecked your lips before getting off of you. You breathed out a sigh and wrapped the covers around yourself that it draped loosely, revealing you back.

 A black mark on your fair body caught Junhyung’s eye. He got up and moved the covers a bit.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing?” you said, trying to get away from him but Junhyung had kept a hold on you. His faced smiled again.

“Well, well, what do we have here?” Junhyung chimed.

You suddenly realised what he was talking about. Your eyes widened and your mouth gaped. Junhyung’s finger traced around the small tattoo that was inked just above your bottom; it was a small bird in flight.

You freed yourself form Junhyung and looked at him in embarrassment. Obviously, Junhyung was still smiling in triumph.

“Junhyung, you can’t tell anyone about this. Nobody knows about the tattoo, not even my friends” you said panicking.

Junhyung laughed lightly at you.

“I don’t know why I never noticed it before. Why is it such a secret?” Junhyung asked.

“I got it when I was 15 ok, to get back at my parents for grounding me for what seemed like a century. Do NOT tell anyone, I meant it” you said firmly, pointing a finger at him. You tightened the covers around you, trying not to make the same mistake again.

“What’s it worth?” asked Junhyung.

“What?”

“A kiss to keep my lips sealed” he said.

“You cannot be serious, wasn’t last night enough for you” you said.

“Nope who knows what will be enough, so go on” Junhyung said puckering up.

You groaned but obliged. You had meant it to be a small and short kiss but Junhyung wasn’t having it.

He bit at your lower lip, demanding entrance. He s an arm around you, pulling you closer. His tongue slipped into your mouth. You tried to object to it but somehow, you melted into the kiss.

You placed your hands on his shoulders, slowly pulling away.

 You both looked at each other for a moment.

“I’m taking a shower first” you said, and left Junhyung alone in the bedroom.

Junhyung fell back into the bed with a smile plastered on his face. He recalled the events of last night and was going to make sure that it wouldn’t be the last time they did it.  

 

 

You were washing the shampoo out of your hair when you heard the door click open.

‘Oh , I forgot to lock the door! I’m going to get murdered now!!’you thought.

You switched off the shower and peeked past the curtain. Junhyung was standing by the door with a small smirk.

“Oh it’s just you” you sighed, “Pass me that towel please”

Junhyung looked at the towel beside him and thought of something. He picked it up and put it round his neck.

“You mean this towel?” Junhyung said.

“Yes, what else” you said.

“Come and get it!” he said.

“Are you kidding me Junhyung!?” you cried.

“Nope, come on, if you want it come and get it” Junhyung teased.

“Junhyung, give it to me!” you whined. Junhyung laughed at you, making you pout.

“Arraso, arraso” Junhyung walked up to you and held out the towel, ready to wrap it round you.

“I can do it myself” you said.

“Do want the towel or not?” Junhyung said. You groaned annoyingly.

You let Junhyung wrap the towel around you. He still held on to you, looking at you intently. You cheeks were felling warmer.

“Your mom called, she’s having a house party today…be ready in 30 minutes ok” Junhyung said.

“Fine…” you said, leaving the bathroom.

You held you hand on your chest as you walked back into the bedroom.

‘I seriously am going crazy!’you thought.

------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hi people!!! :D :D

Yup, this all came from my dirty imagination, LOL if only Junhyung would find me in the shower....wow, y mode is on today! :P

Bye Bye people!! :D :D Saranghae~