31

Marriage

“Ooh, I want a piggy back, Junnie!” you stretched your arms at him and pouted like a child, “Please”

Junhyung raised an eyebrow, “But we’re almost home.”
You whined even more, “But you have to. The boy always gives the girl a piggy back, please, please! It’ll make my day!” you clasp your fingers together into a large fist and place it under your chin.

“I think you watch too many of those sappy dramas” Junhyung looked at you with a serious face. He tried to be firm against the pretty pout but could feel its magic sink in bit by bit. He sighed and finally agreed, “Fine then,”

You squealed as he kneeled down in front of you. Junhyung lifted you up off the ground with pure ease. You arms encircled him as you rested your head on his shoulder. Your eyes looked over the smooth milky skin of his neck. You wanted to run your fingers down it, like Junhyung had done before; you understood his enjoyment in that. 

Junhyung could feel your hot breath print on to his neck. He couldn’t control the feelings of slight tingles and an electrifying current run through him. You found your face inching closer and your lips softly press against his neck, then relaxing.

He smiled as he felt the feathery touch of your lips, “I’m starting to think that you’re skin ship rule has gone down the drain” Junhyung chuckled as he tightened his grip you, making you feel much more secure with him.

“Shut up” you dismissed him, wrapping your arms tighter.

“You’re really heavy” he stated casually. You gasped before slapping the back of his head. “YAH! Is it fun teasing me? Do you want to die? Idiot, I hate you” you mumbled the last bit, but still Junhyung heard and decided to tease some more.

Junhyung laughed, “Oh you love me really,” he sounded so sure about this.

“Pfft, cocky ! I wouldn’t fall for you if you paid me” you stuck your tongue out at him. He laughed again, “You’ll do it without the money”

You scoffed trying to portray the absurdity of it all. But still you smiled faintly, somewhat loving the thought of being love, maybe even being in love with Junhyung.

Junhyung glanced back at you. Your eyes were threatening to close and your mind be taken over by much desired sleep. He shook his head and patted your head onto his shoulder for you to sleep. “‘Night wifey-who’s in love, with me, hah, mine forever!” he said to no one, almost as if he was marking his territory with you.

You groaned lightly in your sleep, smiling softly as Junhyung’s words sunk into your brain.

 

 

As soon as you both arrived Junhyung made his way to the staircase. He passed through the living room and saw Hara sitting in front of the TV. Junhyung nodded half-way, as if saluting to her presence then carried you towards the bedroom.

Hara’s eyes never left the couple, and couldn’t help but think how that it should have been her. It was simple enough to say that she felt huge amounts of jealousy, all projected at you.

Back in the bedroom, Junhyung laid you carefully under the covers and brought it up to your face. His lips printed itself on your cheek before he left the room. He awkwardly sat on the opposite sofa to Hara and tried to watch the drama showing on the screen. He flashbacked to the day he just had with you and smiled softly. Hara noticed his change in expression and connected the dots, knowing it wasn’t because of the drama, but the woman upstairs. She sighed deeply.

 

 

You awoke after a while. Realising you were still in your clothes you wore today, you changed into something more comfortable. You slowly crept down the stairs, feeling conscious of the sound your feet were making; it just seemed so much amplified in the dead silence.

You started to wonder what Junhyung and Hara were doing. You caught a glimpse of them from the stop of the stairs, watching something off of the TV. Just as you were about to take a step, you stopped at the sound of Hara’s voice.

“I’m going to bed now” you saw her struggle to get up onto her feet slightly. Her feet tangled with themselves and just as she was about to fall, Junhyung grabbed her arm and hastily pushed her back down in her seat. You could see the surprise and slight worry in Junhyung’s eyes. “You need to be more careful, for the baby’s sake” Junhyung warned in a serious tone.

He settled back down into his seat and returned his eyes to the screen. Hara was shocked at the sudden skin contact with Junhyung. It had been ages since she had last even laid a finger on him. It had felt quite weird. She sighed inwardly, ‘He only cares for the baby’

You decided to descend down the stairs now, after watching the uncomfortable scene. There was a small smile on your face as you entered the room. Junhyung sat up a little upon your arrival. You acknowledged him for a moment and headed for the kitchen for a glass of water. A pair of big arms wrapped around your waist, as Junhyung hugged his body on to you much closer.

His lips made contact with the side of your jaw. You felt butterflies flutter away deep within you.

“Have a good sleep?” Junhyung whispered in your ear.

“Mmhmm” you nodded vaguely. You turned around to face him, before leaning in to his face and nipping at his lips for a second. You were about to take a step away from him but he pulled you closer, “You’re not going anywhere right now”

Junhyung cupped the back of your head and pressed his lips upon yours. You lips began move along with his, and open up to let his tongue twist with yours. You nibbled softly at his lip as your hands grazed up his arms, all the way to his hair where your fingers began combing through. Yours and Junhyung’s breathing became hitched as you kissed for longer and the heat became suffocating.

You both mutually pulled away, catching your breath so that it would get back to eats normal rate.

“What was that for?” you asked, a bit surprised by him, if not confused.

“Nothing, just wanted to kiss you, I am allowed that right, seeing as I’m your hot husband” Junhyung smiled with smugness. You rolled your eyes. Junhyung caged you between his arms by placing his hands on the counter behind you. His face became extraordinarily close and he whispered, “Let’s have ”

You almost chocked on the words that came out from his pink lips, “What the hell Junhyung?!” you furrowed your eyebrows. Junhyung laughed, “If you think about it, the only place we haven’t is the kitchen”

You blinked in disbelief, “Eh?” you thought about it for a moment and realised what he was saying was quite true, “Ok then!”

Junhyung looked surprised, “What? Really? With Hara in the next room?”

It was your turn to laugh, “er, do you really think that I would do that? Babo!” you walked away from him in laughter, leaving Junhyung quite confused.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi, cant stay long!
Thanks for the support, I have officially,almost 2000 Suscribers!! Yay!
Bye, LOVE YOU xxx!