20

Marriage

It wasn’t long before you forgot about that incident. You tried to carry on as normal, whatever ‘normal’ meant. After that night, you didn’t know what to make of Junhyung. It was incredibly sweet but you were too scared of getting too serious about things and everything may just fall apart.

Junhyung did his best to make sure that you were always cheerful but would somehow end up seducing you almost every night.

 

 

Daylight crept through the curtained windows. You slept idly on your stomach, hugging on to your pillow when a sharp ringing echoed throughout the room.

You moaned, half awake and buried your face into your pillow. You shoved Junhyung with your leg.

“Junhyung…”

Junhyung groaned and covered his head with the pillow.

“The phones next to you”

You looked up and squinted, looking for the phone. You picked it up and put an end to the shrill ringing.

“Hello?”

“Sweetiepie,”a loud voice rang through your ear that you had to pull away. You looked at the caller ID and saw that it was your mom.

“Mom? What time is it?” you voice was small and quiet.

“It’s almost 10 darling, why aren’t you up?”

“Because I’m sleeping mom….why are you calling?” you sat up slowly and looked around for your t-shirt. You then shoved Junhyung to wake up again. He groaned annoyingly and turned and hugged at your waist.

“Well, you need to come over later ok, it’s really important that you and Junhyung come over”

“Huh, just tell me what it is?” you tried prying off Junhyung’s hands but he hugged on tighter as you tried to get away.

“I can’t tell you just yet but make sure you look presentable”

“Yeah yeah…hold on one second,” you pulled away from the phone, “Junhyung leave me alone and get up”

You pressed the phone back to your ear.

“Mom, you still there?”

“Sweetie, you should have told me you and Junhyung were busy right now, I wouldn’t have taken up so much of your time. Well I’m hanging up, make sure you come!”

“No mom don’t think-”

You mom hung up the phone. You turned and glared at Junhyung.

“ert…” you commented, “I’m taking a shower”

Junhyung’s head propped up and smirked at you.

“Where did you put my t-shirt?” you searched the room but found nothing.

“I believe it would be in the kitchen” you thought back to the night before and soon it made sense to you.

“Oh yeah…I’m locking the door this time Junhyung!” you glared at Junhyung again while he put up his hands in defence.  

“Somebody’s moody today” Junhyung mumbled as you entered the bathroom.

“I heard that!”

 

 

Junhyung parked the car in the driveway. You whined as you got out.

“I’m so hungry”

Junhyung hugged your waist to try and reassure you, “There will be food inside”

“I would have eaten at home if it wasn’t for you” you glared at him for the umpteenth time that day.

‘Jeez she’s so moody today’Junhyung sighed inwardly.

You both walked in and were greeted by darkness. You called out for your mom and the lights suddenly flicked on.

“SURPRISE! Happy Anniversary!”

Both your parents and friends jumped out, shocking you and Junhyung.

There was a banner overhead that read, ‘Happy 6 month Anniversary’.

Junhyung smiled at them all.

“We wanted to mark this great day” Junhyung’s mom informed with a wide smile.

“Thanks you guys” you said. You scanned the room and stopped at the food table, “Food!!”

You ran towards the table and started piling your plate with food. Junhyung laughed awkwardly, “She’s really hungry”

Junhyung made his way towards you along with both your friends.

“Hey slow down” Taeyeon warned as you stuffed your cheeks with food. You swallowed and looked at all of them as they were staring at you, giving you weird looks.

“I’m really hungry ok”

“But noona, you’ll choke” Dongwoon said. You smiled at him, “I’m fine”

Hyunseung arrived at the group and looked at your stuffing your face. He chuckled slightly, “You eat like a pregnant woman”

They all looked at you then at Junhyung, then back to you again. You stopped eating for a moment and digested what he said.

“Are you pregnant noona?” Yoseob asked.

You scoffed, “No, of course not”

Junhyung looked at you with his mouth ajar. ‘Maybe it’ll explain the weird moodiness’

“I’m not! Stop staring at me! Junhyung!” you whined at him.

He snapped out of his thoughts, “Stop picking on my wife”

Tiffany tugged at your sleeve, “You sure you haven’t put on weight”

You eyes widened in shock, “Yah!”

She backed away from you. You shot a look at all of them.

“Now if you don’t mind, I’m taking my food away from all of you”

You strutted away and sat on the sofa. You felt a presence sit next to you, Junhyung.  You pouted sadly.

“Ah, ignore them, they don’t know anything”

You rested your head in your palm and looked up at him.

“Can you believe it’s been 6 months?” you pondered.

“Time sure does fly by”

You stared at each other in silence for a moment; it wasn’t an awkward silence but more of a peaceful one. Your eyes sparkled as you reach up to his face. You poked your two index fingers in his cheeks.

“Kyaa, you have the cutest cheeks ever!” you grinned happily as you poked his cheeks in and out, “Cute pink cheeks now”

“Yah! Stop it” Junhyung pushed you hands away.

“But your cheeks are so cute” you squashed them in your palm and quickly kissed him on the lips.

Junhyung whined as he made another attempt to remove your hands. His cheeks reddened as you kept complimenting his cheeks. You continued to about his cheeks, complimenting them over and over again.

Both your parents watched your interactions and sighed with content. They were glad that you both were finally getting along. You moms silently squealed with each other as Junhyung became embarrassed by your actions. They felt a sense of relief that their plan with the marriage wasn’t a total failure.

---------------------------------------------------

Hullooooo~~~

Answer was Junhyung is utterly hot! I did 'utterly' because i knew it would be harder! Muhahaha!

 

@Keniatheawesome- Nope I'm not from Singapore but i have a friend who is and i usually alot and yeah, i got it from him! I just love the way it sounds!

 

@BooYaa- I'm not that great but Ok! I usually have random dreams about people in my class! hell, i've had three dreams about my crush already! -_II

 

@Ge__no- Yay you got it right! I thought no body would! I think I'll give you sneak previews of the next chapter soon! :D

 

 

Comment/Suscribe ♥