11

Marriage

 You sat in Junhyung’s chair in the office and swivelled round. Junhyung entered and brought a bag of food for lunch.

“This is all I could get,” Junhyung said while placing the food on the desk.

“That’s ok”

Junhyung lifted you off the chair.

“Hey!” you whined.

He sat down, pulling you back down onto his lap.

“I never asked for this” you said while crossing you arms over your chest, feeling your cheeks become warmer.

“I know, but I like this position better,” Junhyung said while winking, “You look cute when you blush”

You bit your lip to stop your lips forming into a shy smile, and your cheeks grew redder.

“Shut up” you mumbled.

“It’s a compliment” Junhyung defended, while reaching over for some grapes, “Say ahh”

Junhyung held a grape at your mouth. You gave him a confused look.

“No…this is what couples do and we aren’t a couple” you said.

“Um, we’re married, we kiss all the time, and it’s obvious we’re attracted to each other” Junhyung said.

“We don’t kiss all the time!” you muttered. You opened your mouth and Junhyung popped in the grape.

“So, you agree that you’re attracted to me” Junhyung taunted.

“I never said that!” you cried.

“But you didn’t deny it either”

You looked at him and bit at your lip again to stop a smile forming. Junhyung held another grape to your mouth and you opened your mouth to take, only to have Junhyung pop it into his own mouth.

“Hey, that was mine!” you cried. Junhyung laughed.

“Ok ok, now get off, you’re breaking my legs” he said. You gasped at him, and glared.

“You know what, I’m not going to get off now!” you put your arms around his neck and maintained your spot.

‘I was hoping you’d say that’Junhyung thought.

“Fine, a kiss for a grape” Junhyung said. You frowned at him while he gave you a small pout.

You kissed his cheek and snatched the grape and put it in your mouth.

“Yah you cheated! I want that grape back” Junhyung said. You leapt up from his lap.

“Yeah, how you going to do that” you mocked.

“Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to kiss you!” Junhyung said. You ran to the other side of the desk.

“Uh, no thanks” you said plainly.

Junhyung darted forward and grabbed you arm and pulled you into his arms. You were so close that you had to put your arms around Junhyung. You couldn’t stop yourself from smiling this time.

“I’m waiting for my kiss” Junhyung said.

“Hmm…only when you get blinds for that fat window over there” you said, pointing at the window where there were still some workers looking in.

Junhyung shook his head and chuckled.

“Fine, but I’ll remember this” he said, while unwillingly letting you go.

 

 

 

The Next Day

You sat at a table outside the café shop that was near your house with Tiffany and Taeyeon. You all chatted about life and the future.

“So…do we see a baby anytime in the future?” Taeyeon asked. You almost spat out your coffee and looked at her with an amused face.

“No, are you crazy? I wouldn’t go that far, with Junhyung” you said… ‘I hope’

 “Oh come on, you guys seem perfect for each other” Tiffany said.

“Yeah, tell us, have you guys kissed again? Or done it yet?” Taeyeon asked. You felt the blood rush to your cheeks.

“Yah, why are you asking me these questions” you cried.

“You have!” Taeyeon cried.

“Wait, kissed or done it?” Tiffany asked, confused.

“Well….” Taeyeon said. They both looked at you expectantly.

“Aish fine…I’ve kissed him” you grumbled.

“Ooh, how many times all together?” Tiffany asked. You thought for a moment, calculating and remembering every moment, with each moment feeling hotter and hotter.

“Mm…I don’t know, I think five…” you said meekly, “But I can’t be kissing him, but now I have no choice” you rested you head on your palm and pouted.

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked.

“We kind of made a bet on the honeymoon and I lost and now he can kiss me whenever he wants in public” you sighed, hiding the details of bet.

“And that’s bad?” Tiffany said.

“Yes…but it doesn’t seem to whenever I am kissing him” you said.

“Can I ask you something…do you have feelings for Junhyung?” Taeyeon asked seriously. You sat up, slightly taken aback by the question. You thought for a while.

“I don’t know…maybe…but it’s hard to tell” you said.

“Why?” Tiffany asked.

“Um…I don’t know, it just is”

 

 

Meanwhile, Junhyung was slouching on the sofa with Yoseob and Hyunseung, with beers in their hands.

“So how’s married life hyung” Yoseob asked.

“Meh…not as bad as I thought it would be” Junhyung smirked.

“Is it because you’re banging her or something” Hyunseung said.

“Actually no, she has some weird no rule…but convincing her otherwise is just as fun” Junhyung said with another smile.

“Do like her hyung?” Yoseob asked.

“Urr…I don’t know…I never really thought about it” Junhyung thought for a moment.

‘Could I really fall in love with the person that I’m supposed to hate?’

----------------------------------------------------

Thought I'd update again because your comments just really motivated me to!! :D LOVE THEM!!

If you're wondering about the characters falling in love, do not worry, they will! Wouldn't have it any other way ;)

But anyway...next update....heehee....what we've all been waiting for!!!!! Don't have very high expectaions because i would hate it if it came out lame and crap...oh well, looks like i'll have to read more rated fanfics [woooo XD]

 

Anyways...Love you, byeeee