Chapter 2

This is L O V E

           

 

 

Teacher: Now please turn to your partners and introduce yourselves. :)

 

TaecYoon: 

Taec: Just get it over with start. (looking annoyed)

Yoona: Aish rude! Anyways my name is Im Yoona heir to the Im corporation my dad is the owner and my mom owns fashion stores all over                                   Asia and Europe. I have one older sister and two younger brothers. I am also the face of SNSD.

Taec: pshtt! the face. Anyways I'm Ok TaecYeon heir to the OK Corporation. My dad owns it and my mom travels between Asia and the U.S.A                                      for tourism she owns the OK airline. I'm 9PM's rough guy and also the coldest so don't bother talking to me.

Yoona: ahh not like I was planning on talking to your after this! >.< asihh!

JaySica:

Jay: You go first. (with a simle on his face)

Jessica: Well I'm Jung Jessica heir to the Jung Corporation. My dad owns it and my mom is the famouse "Jung Krystal" I have a younger sister                                               I lived in California was born in San Francisco. I am the oldest from SNSD :)

Jay: I'm Park Jaebum but they call me Jay. I'm heir to the Park Corporation my dad owns it and my mom is a model foe cosmetics and actress. I have no sibilings so I see 9pm as my little brothers. I was born in Seattle and just got to Korea about two months ago and I am the leader of 9pm! :)

Jessica: really? so you speak English? awsome!!!! ^.^

Jay: kekek! yeah i guess we can talk in english lol :)

Jessica: YES! hey! I got to say in the beggining I wasn't to thrilled to be next to you but after getting to know you arn't that bad hahaha! :P

Jay: hahaah! yeah same here hopefully every thing goes fine with our other members ! :)

KhunToria:

NickHun: Go a head :)

Victoria: Well I'm Song Qian but everyone calls me Victoria I just go here from China. Don't know much Korean so be patient with me please! :) Umm. I'm heir to the Song Corp. my dad owns it and my mom travels between China and Taiwan she is a Lawyer. I have no siblings so I see SNSD as my sisters! :)

NickHun: So your a foreigner? same here I'm NickHun Horvejkul I'm from Thailand but I lived in America for ten years and moved to Korea about three months ago. I have two sister and one brother. I'm heir to the Horvejkul Corp. My mom own Buck airline. Form 9pm i am the face and I'm closest to Teac Yeon and Jay since we all lived in America :) 

JunFany:

JunSu: Go head! :)

Tiffany: Well my name is Hwang Tiffany I'm heir to the Hwang Corp. My dad owns it and my mom is a fashion designer she lives in America though. Actually I just got back to Korea I had been living in Los Angles for ten years I met SNSD around 3 moths ago. I have no sibiling to i see them as my sisters. I'm SNSD counselor help them get through tuff things :)

JunSu: Intresting :) My name is Min Jun but they call me JunSu or Jun.K I'm heir to the Min Corporation my dad owns it and my mom is a lawyer. I've lived my whole live in Korea. I met 9pm aroung six months ago and since I don't have brothers they became brothers to me! :)

Tiffany: Sweet! hope we get to talk more! :)

JunSu: Yes, hopefully our groups can get along! :)

 

--WooTae,ChanSoo,SunSun,YounSeo,MinYul.JuhHyo--

Woo: heir to the JungPark Corp.

Tae: heir to the Kim Corp.

ChanSung: Heir to the Hwang INC.

SooYoung: heir to the Choi Corp.

Sunny: Heir to the Lee Corp.

SungMin: heir to the Lee Inc.

YongHwa: heir to the Jung Inc.

SeoHyun: heir to the Seo Corp.

MinHo: heir to the Choi Inc.

Yuri: Heir to the Kwon Corp.

JuhNo: heir to the Lee Lee Corp.

(all the couples above got along well)

Teacher: All right it seems like everyone knows eachother well now for the first assignment you and your partner have to find something you both have in common and to a presentation on it! :)

TaecYeon: GREAT! -.- (rolling eyes)

                                                                                       -Bell rings Dismissed-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hey guys this is my first fanfic sorry for the bad grammer and sorry if this isn't such a great fanfic! ;/ <

anyways subscribe and follow please! 

I'll update soon!! :P<3

Sarangheyo! <3 <3