Chapter 12

This is L O V E

                                               

Tiffany POV

Things have been wierd lately... It's been a few days since our amusement park group date.. I have only seen Jun.K Oppa inside school. Every time I ask him to hangout he gives me an excuse that he's busy or something else.. I just don't understand I thought things would get better but the day after our group date we had our first argument.. He became more distant not only with me but with the whole group also. I thought he said he would always be there for me.. I thougth he said he loved me..

Jun.K POV

It's been two weeks since our group date.. It's been two weeks since I met her.. It's been two weeks of lying to Tiffany and the rest. Truth is after the group date I went to a gas station were I met her...Hyejeong... She was the cashier.. Her smile stole.. My heart.. Yes I said it.. Stole my heart.. I fell completly in love with her.. We started talking I even told her I had a girlfriend.. and she said she would wait.. Now it's up to me.. It's up to me to tell Tiffany. I am planning to tell her sometime this week.. And don't get me wrong I really did love Tiffany.. but I guess not enough..

In School~

Tiffany and the girls arrive first they notice something is wrong with Tiffany.                                              Yoona: Unnie what's worng? You don't look good..                                                                                       Tiffany: ohh.. no I'm fine nothings worng.. I just think I'm overthinking some things..                                Victoria: Come on Unnie tell us you know we are here for you!                                                                  Tiffany: FIne.. the thing is.. ahh.. Jun.K Oppa has been acting weird for the last 2 weeks It's like if he didn't love me  anymore..

Guys get there~ 

Taec: Hey girl (:.. hey Babe <3                                                                                                                           Yoona: Hey guys :) and Hey Oppa<3 Umm I think Fanny Unnie and Jun.K Oppa have to talk lets get going..                

All: ohh.. hmm.. yeah lets go.                                                                                                                              

TaecYoon:

Taec: Hey babe.. what was all that about?                                                                                                      Yoona: They are having some problems I guess.. I'm worried Unnie is gunna be really hurt if he really doesn't love her anymore..                                                                                                                       Taec: Oh My Gosh.. maybe thats why he's been acting weird lately.. Ahh! Hopefully my best friend doesn't get hurt :/ Let's go babe..                                                                                                           

JunFany:

Jun.K: Fany-ahh..                                                                                                                                                Tiffany: Don't say it.. :'(... Please... Just don't...                                                                                               Jun.K: But we have to talk about this..                                                                                                           Tiffany: For what? So you can tell me how you don't love me no more.. That you have someone else? No Jun.K it's fine.. I had my suspicions since before but seeing your eyes.. They just confirm my thoughts.. But let me tell you one thing.. I really did love you oppa and you jsut tore my heart into a million pieces.. but I wish you the best and I wish you can be happy even if it's not with me.. bye.. Now you become just Jun.K a common person in this word.. Thank you for making me happy for this short time.. Bye..                                                                                                          

Tiffany's POV

With that said I just left running, crying.. As I was running I bump into the girls and the guys they ask what's wrong.. but the girls can guess what it is.. I just cry harder and run even more.. but as I turn a bit I see Khun Oppa running after me.. I stop and turn once I see him I can't take it anymore I drop down and cry... Then I feel Khun Oppas hands around me he helps me to get up..                 

Khun: What's wrong Fany-ah?                                                                 

I look down but he grabs my chin and makes me look at him..                 

Fany: He.. Broke up with me he.. said he doesn't love me anymore Oppa.. He has someone else.. Can you believe it Oppa? I guess I wasn't worth..

Khun cuts me off and hugs me tightly instead...I cry into his shoulders as hard as I can... At this moment I was so thankful to Oppa..

Khun: Yah.. Fany-ah.. Don't say that you are worth way more than you think! If Jun.K didn't see that he must be blind you are an amazing girl anyone would be lucky to have you as a girlfriend.. and maybe things happen for a reason.. Just think that there are more guys out there who are worthy of you.. Fany-ah as a friend you know I love you right? Don't you ever forget that okay? <3                      

 Fany: Yah... Oppa your making me cry more.. but thank you Oppa love you too and just know that whenever you need I'll be here for you too Oppa like you are here for me right now.. but let's go back the girls must be worried.. :)        

 Khun: Are you sure? He's probably gunna be there also..                                                                            Tiffany: Yes Oppa thanks for worrying but we are going to have to get used to it sooner or later.. It's not like one of us is going to leave the group so.. It's better to face it now..                                              

  Nichkhun: Araso.. Let's go!                                                                                                              

As we are walking back I can't help but stare at Khun Oppa.. You might think I'm crazy but I bearlt noticed how handsome Khun is.. OMG Tiifany what are you thinking you pabo..

Jun.K POV

Guess she already had a feeling this was going to happen.. even if I don't love her anymore it doens't mean it didn't hurt me seeing her cry specially knowing it's because of me..ahh... As I was heading back to the group I see Tiffany and NichKhun hugging.. I find it weird but then I feel thankful that he is there with her..

SNSD & 2PM POV

Taec: Oh no I guess it was true babe..                                                                                                              Yoona: OMG I know oppa I feel so bad for Unnie :(                                                                                         VIctoria: Hey guys look there's Khun and Tiffany!!                                                                                                     Seo: Unnie ! Are you okay? What happened?!                                                                                                  Tiffany: Ohh.. yes Seo don't worry.. Umm I have something to tell you guys..                                                          MinHo: What is it?                                                                                                                                               Fany: Umm.. Jun.K and I broke up..                                                                                                                       All: WHAT! Are you seriouse?                                                                                                                                Tiffany: Yes... 

Girls go hug her and Tiffany can't help but cry once again seeing her members so woried.. meanwhile the guys are just staring at them..

Jessica: We are so sorry Fany-ah..                                                                                                                    Yuri: We're here for you Unnie <3                                                                                                                     Tiffany: Thank you girls <3 

Jun.K walks in and all the guys just give him a glare.. Tiffany sees their looks and decides to step in..

Tiffany: Don't worry guys I'm fine thanks to ( turns to look at Khun) Khun Oppa (: 

Khun just looks at her and smiles.. (:

Jun.K: Look guy's I know I look like a jerk but I couldn't keep lying to her or to you guys.. now that you are all here I want to tell you guys the truth and the reason that Fan-ah didn't let me explain earlier.. The truth is there is someone else.. I feel in love with.. Hopefully you guys understand..          Jay: If Fany-ah is fine with it I guess we are too..                                                                                              HyoYeon: Same with us..                                                                                                                                Tiffany: I'm fine guys.. really.. and Jun.k we only have one thing left to do as a couple.

Everyone looks at eachother and wwonder what it is.

Jun.K: What is it? o.O                                                                                                                                         Tiffany: Talk to our parents.. We are still engaged in their eyes you know..                                                           Jun.K: Oh that's true... You want to go now?                                                                                                                Fany: Umm.. I guess.. Bye guys see you guys later!

JunFany:

Jun.K: Fany-ah...                                                                                                                                              Tiffany: Get this straight Jun.K.. I just said what I said beacasue I didn't want the guys to be mad with you.. but I'm going to need some time to recover and to actually treat you like a regular friend.. so plese give me a time okay?          

 Jun.K: Araso Fany-ah but thank you.. really thank you and I'm sorry..                                                         Tiffany: Don't say sorry Jun.K.. It's fine..

We get to out parents companies.. We tell them the news .. They obviously didn't take the news very well.. but what could we do.. they were 

going to have to know sooner or later..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

PLEASE READ!!!

I'm finally done guyss!! 

well hope you guys liked this chapter please leave your comments and please let me know if I should just drop it or keep it thanks guys love you all!! ohhh and depending on your Answeres I'll do another upload my Wendsday..

Love Esme99Lala~

AND GUYS SORRY FOR THE FORMAT DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED !! o,O