Chapter 13

This is L O V E

Nobodys POV~  

It had been a few weeks since Jun.K and Tiffany had broken up but every thing seemed to be falling in place once again. They started getting along and they even became close friends. Jun.k had even introduced his girlfriend to the group and they all accepted:) Fany was single for the time being and the rest of the couples were still happily dating except..... NichKhun and Victoria... Nichkhun had been feelings her different these past couple of days but it never really bothered him and he wasn't quite sure why was it that he didn't love her as much anymore? Was it that? Victoria in the other hand felt the same thing.. Truth is Victoria had traveled to China couple weeks back and met a man named Luhan since then they never stopped talking and her feelings for Nichkhun started disappearing little by little and she also felt NichKhun was developing feeling for tiffany and she was surprisingly okay with that .. Weird isn't it? Maybe their love had died out :/ 

KhunToria: 

Vic: Khun I think we need to talk.. 

Khun: I also think that.. Let's go. 

They walk away from the group and they decide to tell eachother what they are feeling and what they would like to do about it.. 

Khun: you should go first Vic.. 

Vic: okay thanks .. Well Khun honeslty these past few months have been great by your side I hoenslty am so great full for you being by my side when I had just arrived in Korea and just simply having my back .. But I'm guess you could notice that these past few weeks I have been acting different towards you.. & the truth is that when I went to China I met this guy named Luhan I don't know how or when but I started falling for him.. We actually haven't stopped talking since we met.. I am so sorry for telling you this so late I just didn't know how to tell you :/ okay well that's all I have to say now it's your turn Khun.. 

Khun: actually Vic I had a bit of a clue that you might of stopped liking me but honestly that  never made me worried because I guess.. I had stopped liking you also.. To be honest since Tiffany & Jun.K broke up me and Fany started getting close and I could honestly say that I started liking her like you have no idea.. But I only realized that until I noticed that you acting different didn't even bother me.. I am sorry I know she is like your sister but I couldn't help him heart :/ 

Vic: that is completely fine Khun seriously I wouldn't want anyone else then my sister for you ! She deserves the best and I know you will treat her like a princess.. But You should know that if you ever hurt her you better watch out ! Honestly Khun make her happy ok?! 

Nich: thank you for being okay with it Vic and don't you worry I will try my best to always have her smiling :) but now she has to accept my feeling :') 

Vic: she will don't worry I'm pretty sure she likes you also (: and actually I have to tell you something well more like I have to tell all the group so let's get going..

Both Groups~

All the guys and girls are talking about the engagement Ceremony that will be taking place soon.. Jun.K and his girlfriend haven't been approved by his parents because she doesn't come from a wealthy background but they still allowed them to date. Tiffany and Jun.K new girlfriend actually became really good friends and they often go out for lunch.. As they were talking they noticed that Khun and Vic came back and they came back smiling so very one thought things were cleared and they were back to normal.. It hurt tiffany a bit.. 

Vic: hey guys we have to announce something.. Ummm

Khun: it's okay I'll tell them.. Vic and I have decided to end our relationship but in good terms.. We realized that our love had died out and we had found other people in our life's that made us feel the same way we used to before.. 

Vic: what he said is true.. I met a guy named Luhan in China when I went to visit and I honestly fell for him :) 

Khun: And in my case.. The person who made me feel the same thing is actually within us.. (Turns to look at Fany) Tiffany I honestly don't know when or how it started but I just started liking you and now I can't stop.. So Fany will you be my girlfriend? My partner in crime? Last but not least my Fiancé? I know it might be to fast for you specially because I hair got out of a relationship but I have honestly liked you since long time ago.. 

Vic: and Fany don't hold back for me ok? I also told him that I am completely fine there is no better person then you to be by his side ! So go for it Fany ! 

Fany: Vic thank you honestly thank you.. If you wouldn't be okay with it I would never go through it.. & Khun my answer is.. YESS I would love to be all that to you ! Honestly I have slowly fell   In love with you too /.\ 

Khun goes to her and hugs her everyone cheers and congratulates them.. They are all really happy for them :) but it still seems Victoria had something to say to them..

Vic: Ummm guys I actually still have to tell you something.. My dad is already aware of Luhan and I and he met his father.. Luhan is the heir to one of the largest corporations in China... And the only way that our parents would let us be together is if we get married as soon as possible.. So we agreed and we will be getting married soon.. & I will be leaving Korea for good.. 

Girls: what?! We won't get to see you anymore? (All of them started to tear up) 

Boys: like for good good? (Shocked and sad) 

Vic: for the time being yes.. I will try and visit form time to time but I will have to be fulfilling my duties as Luhans wife.. And that makes me happy.. 

Yoona: well unnie even though it's hard for us to let one of our sisters go we want to let you know that you have all of our support and we will always always be here for you ! <3 

Jessica: yes like yoona said .. Unnie you will always be our sister.. You better come to our engagement ceremony and we better be invited to your wedding unnie (started crying, jay went up to her and hugged her) 

Tiffany: unnie :'( this happened so fast.. I can't believe you are leaving already.. But like they said you will always be our sister and we will always have you in our heart <3 (started to tear up also) 

All the girls took a turn telling Vic a few words at the end they all started crying.. The boys couldn't help but to tear up also.. She was Also like a sister to them :/ the girl broke their hug and went to their boyfriends.. 

Vic: girls I was trying not to cry but I realized that is impossible because I am leaving behind my family to go form another one :/ I honestly fell so blessed to have you guys in my life :) our bond can never be broken okay? I love you guys and girls ! <3 & you guys better show up to my wedding even if it's in China okay? (All of them nod their head in agreement) & of course I will come to your ceremony I will even bring Luhan so he can meet my sisters and brothers <3 

Taecyeon: yes you have to we have to meet him and let him know that if he ever hurts you he will have to deal with all of us ! >.< 

Nich: agreed Taec! Vic I am honestly really happy for you I think you know this already but we all sincerely wish you the best in these knew journey :) 

Everyone nods in agreement and they all hug once again :) and just like that Victoria left to China two days later.. It was all over the news what has happened.. Tiffany and Nichkhuns parents took the news quite well they both agreed to the engagement.. Victoria will be getting married in 1 moth in China & the rest of the guys and girls will be getting engaged in 2 weeks.. Everything was looking good for everyone.. They were all happy and couldn't be any happier.. Even Jun.K after his father heard about Fany finding someone else he decided to let him get engaged to his girlfriend also.. It turned out he just felt bad for what his son had done..

Days had passed and Nichkhun and Tiffnay decided to go out and talk about them for a little bit because they haven't had the chance to do so yet..

KhunFany: 

Fany : so Oppa /.\ when did you realize you started liking me? 

Khun: your so cute when you blush haha & Umm I guess I realized it when I felt nothing towards Vic being cold or being weird around me.. I realized  that our love had died but then I would see you from far away and my heart would start beating like crazy.. Haha I realized that maybe I was wrong and you were the one for me all along :) how about you?

Fany: awww Oppa :') I honestly fell for you after the Jun.K Oppa thing happened.. Even though it did hurt me but I didn't hurt as much as I was expecting it to.. And you were always there for me when I was going through that time that I just realized that you were the one for me :) 

Khun: Aww my little Fany <3 I am so happy to finally call you MINE <3 (goes in for a kiss) 

Fany: I am also very happy to finally call Khun Oppa MY Khunnie <3 hehehe (goes in for a hug)

And just like that their day went by they talked and talked and they dreamt about what the future hold for them... Just like the other couples they don't know what the future hold but they are all ready to face it together with their perspective partners and they can't wait to see what happiness and memories they will build together <3 

 

 

 

 

 

& that's a wrap hahah! I know it's been so long since I last updated but here it is ! Please comment below what you think.. & this is not the end yet so please wait for it :) I think there is still more for me to write :) anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! 

P.S. I am aware that Nichkhun and Tiffnay broke up but I will never stop shipping those to! Sorry for being a delulu fan hahah ! #KhunFany till the end <3 

️Anyways thanks and love you all ! 

-esme99lala