Chapter 14

This is L O V E

~Nobody's POV~

It had been about a week since Victoria had left back to China, two weeks since Nichkhun and Tiffany began their relationship, and two weeks since Jun. K and Hyejeong's relationship had been approved by his famliy. All the guys had formally asked their fiances to marry them and gave them their ring except... Taecyeon and Nichkhun... Everything was going smoothly for all the couples.

 

TaecYeon POV

I know all my brothers have asked my sisters-in-law to marry them officially including the ring and all.. It's just Khun and I who haven't had the guts to do it.. It's not that i don't want to do it.. I just want it to be perfect.. I want it to be special.. I want it to be something Yoona will never forget.. Something she will always treasure in her heart. That is why I've decided to ask her unnies to help me plan the best suprise ever ! Meanwhile Khun agreed to distract Yoona by asking her to help him plan out how to ask Tiffany to marry him since she was the closest to Fany-ah. The rest of the girls excluding Fany will go help him after we plan my suprise proposal. 

 

Nobody's POV

Taec: Oh girls you're here now that's good ! We need to start we only have a short period of time until Yoona calls me to go pick her up!

Fany: Araso Taec Oppa.. What do you have in mind? Any ideas? 

Taec: Yes, actually I have an idea but I need your guys input in it..

All: Well HELLO oppa start talking !!

Taec: Gees okay okay so here is my plan......

All: OMG oppa that would be super cute and so romantic ! Yoona would totally LOVE it ! ahhh super jealous ! 

Taeyeon: Okay well oppa I think you have a pretty good plan just stick with it and you'll be fine I don't think you have to change anything ! 

Sunny: I agree oppa. But if that's all we have to get going we have something else to do today.. See you tomorrow!

TIffamy: We do?

Taec: Oh Fany it looks like you don't have anything to do can you please please stay and help me go choose the perfect ring? 

Tiffany: Ummm.. I'd love to oppa but I don't know where the girls are planning to go maybe I need to be there :/ 

Yuri: Oh no Unnie it's fine you can stay with Oppa and help him I think that 7 of us will be enough (:

All: Yes that is true! Just stay and help him unnie ! Well goodbye Oppa Taec & see you at the house Fany-ah.

Fany: Okay girls see you later be safe!

All: Deh 

They walk out of Taecyeon's house and go straight to where Yoona and Nichkhun are waiting for them. Meanwhile Fany and Taec also head out but they go the oppiste way from the girls. 

 

Nichkhun's POV

Words can't explain how I feel right now. I feel scared and nervous but most of all I feel excited to know that I will soon be asking my little princess to marry me. The other boys made it seem like it wasn't anything difficult and I know it's not specially if your asking that person who makes you feel super happy and the person who you love so much. But for that same reason I feel like I should make it extra special.. That is the same case with my bro Taec so that is why we decided to ask their unnies for help. Thankfully Taec can distract Fany while the rest of the girls help me out.. Yoona and I already chose the ring while the other girls were at Taec's helping him.. When they get here I'll just need their help to make the perfect proposal!

 

Nobody's POV

Jessica: Oppa! Yoona-ah!

Khun: Oh girls you guys are here !

Yoona: Yah unnies what took you guys to long aishh ! -.-

Sunny: Yah yoona stop complaining !hahah!

Yoona: haha araso sorry ! Okay let's get to work I'll have to leave soon !

Jessica: Okay Khun Oppa what do you have in mind?

Khun: Well my plan is ......

Yoona: Awwwwwww oppa ! Unnie will be crying in no time ! She will LOVE it I am positive! I'm super jealous if only oppa would propose to me too ! ;'( 

All the girls and Khun are laughing in their minds.. They couldn't wait to see her face when Taec proposes to her !

All: Agreed oppa! 

-Yoona's phone rings-

Caller ID: My Love <3 

Yoona: Oppa! are you here? 

Taec: Hi princess yes, I am are you ready? Will Fany be suprised? haha

Yoona: Araso I'm on my way ! & Yes she will I am positive haha! 

She hangs up and says bye to her unnies and oppa she walks out of the place they were meeting at.. Little did she know that they were staying back and telling Khun Taec's plan. 

 

Taecyoon POV

It was 12 in the afternoon they had a whole day a head of them well thats what Yoona hoped for but was dissapointed when she saw Taec was driving her to her place right away.

Yoona: Oppa where are we going? Your taking me home already? -pouting- 

Taec: Oh deh I'm sorry princess I have something to do today..

Yoona: Oh okay oppa.

He felt bad for lying to her but in the end it will pay off. They get home she gets off and gives him a goodbye kiss he smiles at her and drives off.. Little did she know that once she entered her house her day will be filled of suprises.

 

Yoona POV

Aishh I really really wanted to spend all day with my boyfriend but noooo he had better things to do then be with me aishhh ! Whatever I guess I'll just go inside no point of waiting here he won't be coming back today aishh! 

 

Nobody's POV

She enters and finds the house completely decorated with a bunch of bolloons all over the place she is speachless.. She walks down the path of roses that were on the floor they lead her to her room were she finds a pretty box she opens it to be suprised with a letter from her beloved Taec..

To: My Princess <3

   Suprise little one ! I'm sorry I lied to you haha ! But don't worry I'll make it up to you! Hope you like the dress Fany helped me pick it out :) Be ready by 6:30 I'll be back for you babe! 

      Love, 

         Your beloved boyfriend <3

Yoona: Aishh Oppa is making me cry for no reason ahhhh how can I not love him.. He's so perfect ahh ! Okay Yoona no time to cry you have to get ready ahhh pali!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is all for today guys! Hope you enjoyed it sorry for the boring chapter next time it will be more intresting I promise you ! haha ! Well thank you ! & I have started to write a new story called "It was always you" first chapter will beout soon ! Make sure to check it out ! <3 Love yah !