Chapter 2

Confession of a Friend

Yoona POV

I was surprised to see Hyun Joong oppa  hug and kissed my forehead. He has made my face flushed 2x. fortunately, Hyun Joong oppa  didn't not look at my face like a crab that has been boiled . After he left, I ran into the building and headed SM ent practice room.

But ....

* Thud * something big black ... hit me and knocked me to my head staring at the wall .... and suddenly everything went dark ...

2 hours later.

" unnieee ..  unnieee "

ugh .. like someone call my name but why my head feels heavy and my eyes do not want to open. I shake my head to the left and to the right. Tried to open my eyes a little still a bit blurry ... but over time it all becomes clear.

" unnie ~. You awake? "Seohyun shouted.

"Why is it so noisy .. Where im? 'I tried to rise from the bed but falls right back ..

"Unnie. Don't move too much. you just fainted. "Disallow Seohyun

"Huh? fainted? how come?? "

"Yes. You were running but did not see and hit sound system thats being transported "Donghae said newly entered carrying a glass of water and told me to drink it.

"Oh yeah?? hmm .. "I took a sip of water as she explained to my what happened next.

"Iyah. dont you remember? Donghae oppa is the one who helped you. "said Taeyeon

I looked at Donghae  oppa. He returned my look with a smile. Typical very beautiful smile.

"Gomawo yo oppa."

"Your welcome. The next time dont run smilling with a closed eye, run smilling with a open eye. Fortunately the sound system that crash to you didn't broke hahaha "Donghae teased

"Uh .. yes yes. I was wrong "I said embarrassed.

Ting .. ting .. ting ..

Taeyeon's watch rang ..

"It's time to exercise. Come on! "Taeyeon command.

"Unnie are you ok? can you practice?" Seohyun asked anxiously.

"Of course. I'm not a weak girl. I have gotten better anyway. "I Replied

"Your better now, exercise hard ok. I go first. FIGHTING! "Said Donghae

"Kamsahamnida oppa." We all replied simultaneously.

We also train seriously for the sake of the success of our first concert later. My body still feels weak but I did not want to disappoint others. I still try as much as I could.

Author POV

Still the same person. He notice Yoona is practicing. He's concerned with the state of Yoona. "Hyunjoong shi. You have made Yoona fainted. "He muttered to himself. Before leaving,he slipped a letter behind SNSD's practice room door.

@ SNSD's practice room

SNSD is resting after 2 hours of non-stop practice. Taeyeon as the leader sorry for the dongsaeng who looks tired. She took the initiative to buy drinking water. Hyoyeon together, they both went out. Moment at the door, eyes fixed on a letter Taeyeon's tucked under the door. She took it and saw the name fixed. "YOONA"

She put the letter into her pocket and rushed to buy drinking water.

10 minutes later ..

"We are back." Shouts Hyoyeon plastic carrying aqua mineral water.

All members are swarming ran snsd Hyoyeon and take aqua mineral water.

Taeyeon could only shake her head with the riots. But,she could not scold the dongsaeng. Her eyes searched for Yoona.

Yoona was busy listening to the song of her I-Touch regardless of others. Without hesitating Taeyeon came and sat beside her.

"Eh unnie is back. Where the mineral water? I want to "Yoona moved from her seat but Taeyeon pulled back sitting and staring deep into Yoona.

"Ya say something!" Taeyeon issued a letter that she'd found.

"Uh, what is it unnie?" Yoona asked innocently.

"Ya lah letter." Taeyeon replied as she smacked her head she's slow sometimes

"Aish unnie. I know. "Yoona winced in pain.

Yoona opened her letter.

Dear Yoona,

Now, I know we have not gotten to really know each other all that long but I do really like you. You are a very special girl.

I have liked you for a very long time now but just never had the guts to say it to you. Maybe, I just can't say it to you. I really care a lot about you, and I would like to be a lot more than just friends. You mean so much to me.

I mean, just seeing your cute little smile when I am having a bad day just makes the day seem not too dim. Or just to have you give me a hug makes me all warm and tingly inside.

Just to see your smiling face brightens my darkest day. I will keep you, Yoona. Do not be afraid. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you.

Love Always,

Your secret lover.

 

Yoona was stunned to read that letter. A letter from someone who loves her secretly. "Who is he?" Yoona thought