Chapter 3

Confession of a Friend
AUTHOR POV
 
"Yoongggg ... STOP DREAMING Lets go!",Hyoyeon Shouted right next to the ear Yoona's ear. Here the children are always excited every time .. ckckck
 
"What is it unnie?" Seohyun pointed to the paper in the grip of Yoona.
 
"It's nothing"
 
 
 
 
....Ding Dong....
 
 
 
 
"Quick who it might be .." Hyoyeon ran to the front.
 
".Surely its super junior oppa "Sooyoung said, throwing bottles aqua drinking water that has been depleted.
 
* Bang * right on the head Hyoyeon. "JACKPOT"
 
Their right, Super Junior who had been making a commotion outside the SNSD poured into the practice room ..
 
"Annyeong haseyo." Called Sungmin
 
"We bring a lot of food ya. Hehehe you definitely you guys eat it? ", Shindong said he put 17 boxes of food he was carrying.
 
"Wah fun!" Hyoyeon immediately rejoiced to hear the word food. With lightning speed he took it.
 
Shindong who saw it, immediately follow to take some also ..
 
When members of SNSD + Super Junior preoccupied devouring their food. But not with Yoona, she's still the same thinking about the secret letter that she just got. Guess who delivers it. She watched each face of each member Suju. "What one of them?" She thought.
 
"Where Donghae, Yesung, Kyuhyun?" Taeyeon asked curious.
 
"They had their different schedule so they couldn't be here. Usual they've been busy .. "Heechul replied.
 
"Ooooooooo ......"
 
~ ~ ~
 
YOONA POV
 
I rushed to the bathroom to take out some of the food I ate, apparently I ate too much so i stayed there for about ....
 
5 minutes ....
 
10 minutes ....
 
15 minutes ...
 
20 minutes ..
 
Done finally ... I came out of the bathroom and walked towards SNSD's practice room. But, suddenly my head became dizzy.
 
% $ &% * ^ (AD B * (B * ^%
 
I almost fell but someone caught me from behind. Ah, I can not see it clearly. My head was too dizzy ...
 
 
I can not wake up but my eyes wont open . So I'm just trying to refresh my brain. I think I just passed out again. And somebody help me! I do not know who. I just remember something white holding arm.
 
 
HYUN JOONG POV
 
Today, SS501 and was a guest on SBS Inkigayo. I was getting ready in my room. Many people passing by here. feel sick so i went out of the room to get some fresh air. I walked towards the balcony.
 
"Hyun Joong shi" call someone.
 
"Donghae shi. You're here too, its been a long time. "I said. It turns out that the guy who call me was Donghae, one of my close friend ..
 
"Yes. We're too busy to forget to communicate. Were like people who have never met now hahahaa "Donghae joked.
 
"Aniyoo .. we still remain friends. "
 
"Uh, what do you know something happened to Yoona?"
 
"Bwo?what happened?"
 
"Yesterday she passed out 2x. And it seems she still has not fully recovered now. I think you should know because you're close to her. "
 
"No, I do not know."
 
"You should see her. Btw, Hyunjoong shi I go first ok. Annyeong "
 
"Hmm .. oh yes, annyeong. "
 
Yoona ill? she seemed fine yesterday.She's usually not like this ... I had to see it. I looked at the clock, ah but it's time I should go back to the room and get ready to perform. "Later I was to see her"
 
 
YOONA POV
 
My head felt dizzy again. Possible effects of the walls collide and fainted a second time yesterday. I squeeze my head to make the headache gone but apparently nothing its just got worse.. -_-"
 
"Yoona, there is this guy that brought you here and said you passed out." Said stylist while giving a pack of white plastic
 
" who is it?"
 
"Ah I forget what his name is. But he's a handsome man. "
 
Really stylist who doesn't know people.She gave me a tablet and said that the man left it too for me. Eh, but what is this. Headache medicine? just so happens that I need it. I take that medicine and headache started missing a little bit.
 
 
"Let's get ready. You perform after SS501. "Shouts PD towards our room.
 
***
 
@ BACKSTAGE
 
Let Me Love Ya Baby,
Andwae,
Andwae, double S five oh one
Neoeopsin ...
 
We Out!!!
 
Ending SS501 "Love Ya" with a very impressive performance. They came down from the stage.
 
My eyes were fixed on someone. Yes, someone is Kim Hyun Joong oppa  running in the rear.
 
Ah, he suddenly saw me and smiled .. I feel like I was floating in the air .. my face must have flushed again.
 
"SNSD" host shouted from the stage.
 
 Fortunately, I could divert my embarrassment by taking the stage.
 
15 minutes later,
 
Perform is finished, I headed SNSD van that was in the parking lot. But, as I was walking out of the building I saw Hyunjoong  oppa was standing near the door.
 
"Oppa. What are you doing here? "I Asked
 
"Waiting for you" he said with a smile. again he issued that killer smile.
 
"Wait for me?Why did something happened? "
 
"It's okay. I just wanted to ask how you are. gwenchana yo? how can you pass up 2x yesterday? "
 
"I'm fine oppa. I was hit by a sound system and maybe the second one I'm tired Hahaha I was a pabo. "I laughed, shaking legs nervously. My heart was beating very fast.
 
Ah, how oppa know if I fainted. Hmm, surely he who gave me the medicine. I have to thank him.
 
"Ckckk .. be careful next time! Do not make me worry. "
 
"Yes .. ehmm .. oppa .. gomawo ~ yo .. "
 
"Ehm .. why are you always be grateful. I'm tired of hearing it. Other times, I'm not going to say hello if you're just going to say thank Hahaha "
 
"Oppaa ..."I said pouting ..
 
"Hahaha ...just kidding I go first" like always he ruffled my hair. Thing he always did.
 
I saw him getting away. The heart pounding. Know since when these feelings arise. What I like Hyunjoong oppa ~? how is it possible, and if Hyun Joong oppa ~ also likes me? arrrrgh ...
 
 
AUTHOR POV
 
As usual, someone is watching Hyunjoong & Yoona from behind the wall.
 
"Hmm .. Why would she be so happy with Hyunjoong? "He thought