Chapter 4

Confession of a Friend
The next day,
 
SNSD @ Dorm
 
Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are busy exploring the virtual world through which they borrowed laptop Yoona by force. 
 
OMO .....
 
"AAAA. WHAT IS IT? o.O ", shouted Hyoyeon
 
"What?" Said Yuri from the kitchen. She was busy with her cooking.
 
"Yoona and Hyunjoong oppa,..Togeth- ...." Hyoyeon could not continue what he said.
 
"They were caught by the paparazzi walking together." Sooyoung Connect with cold face.
 
"What how can?" Taeyeon who had been preoccupied with the game immediately ran and seized the laptop from the grip Hyoyeon .
 
Taeyeon's eyes did not miss the slightest sentence, said the letter is in the news.
 
 
2 hours later
 
"Im back .."
 
"Yoona unnie. Come here .. "Seohyun call.
 
Yoona came into the house and into the living room. There has gathered 8 other SNSD members.
 
"What is it?"
 
"Look at this ..." Taeyeon shows that earlier article he read.
 
"Oh this. I've read before. Why? "Yoona replied with a flat face
 
"WHAT?" Taeyeon shock to respond dongsaengnya it.
 
"Yes why?"
 
"You do not know what the impact of all this??"
 
"I know .. I can overcome the whole thing. Ga not worry ... "
 
"Yoongg ...."
 
"I'm not a kid to worry unnie. 've ah, I'm tired of going to bed. "Yoona immediately pull back to the room
 
7 other members can only view the conversation nodding leader and Yoona without interfering. They already knew that Yoona nature sometimes indifferent.
 
***
 
HyunJoong POV
 
Love like this .. like this ..
 
My cell phone rang. From the phone screen is written the name "Yoong"
 
"Annyeong haseyo"
 
"Annyeong. Oppa,'ve read the news today? "
 
"Already." I said simply
 
"Yes. continue? "
 
"Continue to turn left turn right stuck. There you will see the ice cream shop "
 
"Aniyooo .. Im serous oppa. I do not know what to do with the reporters later "
 
"Leave it all on the leader on this one ..l'll take take of it kkk  "
 
"Jinjaaa?? okay. I trust you. "
 
"Of course you do "
 
"Hehehe. Oppa, tomorrow Will go with me? "
 
"Ah. Jeongmal mianhe Yoong. Tomorrow I have to go to Bali for the shooting. "
 
"Oh .."
 
"Oh .. oh .. oh .. oppareul saranghae .. kkk ~ "
 
"Ah .. ah .. manhi manhi hae .. "Yoona actually went to continue the lyrics ..
 
Our conversation was continued with a topic that is not important. Nearly 1 hours of our call . Maybe, if Jungmin didn't call me , we would probably be still going for hours ..Yoona seemed disappointed in me for not being able to accompany her. "Mianhe yoong .."
 
"Hyunjoong  hyung, your umma came to visit." Shouts Jungmin from downstairs
 
"Okay. I slid down now "
 
***
 
@ Guest room
 
I already know umma arrival here. Umma want to get married again after 5 years after appa died. Honestly, I do not want to have a new appa. But I'm too sad to umma who live alone with no one to accompany. I've got a life and work respectively and I wont be able to always accompany her. With a little forced by her I finally gave permission for her get married again.
 
"Gomawo HyunJoong. your really a good son. "
 
"Of course, since I was a child of umma and appa. Hehehe "I gave him a forced smile though.
 
"But umma haven't yet to find a new candidate mu. Later when umma find the right match. Umma will introduce him to you. "
 
"Yes." Hopefully there will never be a man matching the umma .. * Prodigal son *
 
After asking about my career. I'm very excited to tell everything. But eh but ultimately umma asked about the topic that I hate "girlfriend".
 
"Who's your girlfriend?"
 
"I don't have one." I said, flat
 
"HyunJoong .. You've running around for 24 years but why you still doesn't have a girlfriend? Umma already want grandchildren, Really be like soap operas? *
 
"Wait 2 or 3 years umma. I still want to get serious with my career "
 
"Ah you this.You will never know when my trigger will go off .. "
 
"Aniyooo ..."
 
"So, hurry to marry!"
 
"Ne", I replied with a resigned face.
 
Hufft, umma ultimately did not discuss the issue again. Because she have to go home 
 
After dropping umma to the fore, I returned to my room. Today,I had a day off so I could get to sleep at will. But somehow I do not feel sleepy. Huh, that . I am the King of Sleep but in times like this why can not sleep ..
 
Now im thinking about what umma said. I dont know if its already time for me to find a girlfriend. But who wants to be my girlfriend? (I like i like * then paused *)
 
"Yoona" Ah, but it's impossible. I only think of her as a friend and I think she always feels the same..
 
Long tired of thinking about who is fit to be my girlfriend,
 
15 minutes later,
 
"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"
 
YOONA POV
 
I took a walk alone in the park near the building SM ent. It's boring alone here! SNSD members busy at his business on their own.Super junior oppa had fan meeting in Japan, Hyunjoong oppa again in Bali ... arrrgh, why don't i have work today?
 
I'd been just kicking pebbles into the river in the park next to it. Funny wrote hear a "plung. plung. plung. "I like crazy people who play the same regardless of my own world of people milling around the park.
 
 
 
Wuuuzzzzzz ... wuuuzzzzzz ... wuuuzzzzz ..
 
 
 
The wind was blowing hard at all, suddenly a brochure flew toward my face. * Clap *
 
"Eh what's this?" Thought. I see the contents of the leaflet.
 
Well, flower exhibition in Goyang City suburb lake, Province Kyounggi-Do, South Korea.
 
"I'd love to go there. But right away, I'm alone again. "I muttered to myself.
 
"I can accompany you," Suddenly someone was talking to me. I turn my gaze and saw a guy with a big smile smiling that sweet.