Chapter 1

Confession of a Friend

HyunJoong POV
 
"Ooooppppaaaaa .."
 
"Yoongggg ...."
 
"Sorry I'm late, I had to help Yuri first .." Yoona said bowing.
 
"Ah that's okay. I also just got here. "I answered then ruffled her hair.
 
Yoona grumble directly when her hair got messed .. I could only laugh at the face of my beloved dongsaeng frown on this one.
 
Today I took a walk. I was feeling tired with my newest album promo activities. So I thought it would be nice to take a break for a while. And for some reason, Yoona was the first person that comes to in my mind to be invited to go. ... She was the person who could always make me comfortable. Plain girl who is very hyper active.
 
"Oppa, why are you constantly daydreaming? you asked me to walk with you in the streets but ignored me. "She said pouting.
 
"Hehehe .. mianhe mianhe .. uh, what if we eat ice cream once in there "I asked.
 
"Ice cream? wow I'd love to .. Lets go oppa! "Yoona then pulled my hand and ran to the ice cream shop.
 
I laughed at the childish nature. At the ice cream shop, we ordered two glasses of Mint Chocolate chip ice cream jumbo size. Yoona forced me to order it. Mint Chocolate chip ice cream is her favorite. I could only nod resigne cause I don't not have the heart to refuse her request.
 
It's still early, I can't eat this ice cream alone so I looked at Yoona and ask for her help. Without a doubt, she immediately took my ice cream and ate it up no trace runs. I was gawking at her behavior.
 
Once there was nothing left in the cup of ice cream, we went on a walk. We toured the city of Seoul and visit the tourist spots here. Ah, the day was very enjoyable. Its fun to spend my time like this. Removing the load moment as an idol. And all this because Yoona is with me ..
 
But, I can not spend my time with her all day. She must return to the SMent place at 5pm! I was a little disappointed. when I want to take her to a secret place. ah, maybe next time I thought..
 
there are still 30 minutes left before 5pm, I took a moment sitting on a park bench. the air is very cool, I almost fell asleep when Yoona called me.
 
"Oppa .." called Yoona
 
"Hmmm .. what? 'I replied, still close my eyes
 
"Oppa your not afraid if there are reporters who saw us walking together?"
 
"Afraid of? I'm never afraid. if indeed we found out, it doesn't matter! "
 
"Hmm ...."
 
"Why? you scared? If you are afraid, next time I will not take you to the streets again. "
 
"Uh, ani oppa. I'm just worried if anyone knows we walk together and spread up to the public then I would have a lot antifans. "
 
"Hahahaha .. are you afraid of it. if anyone antifans bother you just tell me. I'll take care of you. there's no one should interfere with this beloved dongsaeng "I said, staring at the back Yoona gaze upwards.
 
"Hmm .. gomawo oppa "yoona replied sheepishly.
 
It is past 4:40, I had to deliver Yoona to the BC Building ent. Because she had to re-start the practice with her group, SNSD. I forced my Porsche at high speed. It was not until 15 minutes we had arrived. Because I'm a guy, I opened the door for Yoona.
 
"Gomawo oppa .." said Yoona
 
"Again says gomawo. Im the one who should that. Gomawo Yoong. You have made my day beautiful. Exercise seriously ok. FIGHTING! " I said Then hugged and kissed her forehead.
 
After that, I went right foot into the car and went back fast because Hyungjoon told on me again. Ah so annoying!
 
Author POV
 
Without Hyunjoong & Yoona knowing, there is someone who is watching them while in front of the SM ent.He stared at them especially when Hyunjoong Yoona hugged and kissed her forehead. Shortly after Hyunjoong go. He turned it into the building and punched a wall with a feeling upset to make him bleed.