Chapter 2

Always Be Mine(ONHOLD/MAJOR EDITING)
a/n: unbeated


Wooyoung stepped out of the elevator, felling kinda nervous and stomachache, that was uncalled for, sothankyou very much. He stood there for half minutes molding his brain, thinking what there to come after his so-called brilliant plan became obnubilated therefor. Now, he was at a loose end, worst idea ever, Wooyoung. What if he kicks you out before you could say anything?  A girl was sitting in front of the office, doing thing, if he didn't know filing nails maybe a part of skill compliant too. In that case, he has to admit lacking of particular prowess.


Wooyoung moseyed on the grey carpet leading to the front desk of another pretty girl was sitting. She took a glance at him for seconds, smiling thinly. Wooyoung readout the nameplate propped in front of the table. This must be the girl name, Hwang Fei Fei. The name so nice it spells twice? Wooyoung smiled at the girl, when she shot between glance, Wooyoung and her nails.


'Yes, what can I do for you...sir?' the formal approached him again, hers likely droning unlike the previous girl he met. She put her nailfile to side and looked up at Wooyoung. Keep calm, Keep it smooth, Wooyoung. 


'Hi, I'm Jang Wooyoung. Pleasure to meet you. As for my course of arrival is to speak to the president within personal matter. Is it possible for me to do so?' Wooyoung attempted the deep voice again, though the voice wasn't much convincing to make her believe he was at certain age where she could ask him out on a date.


'Mr. Horvejkul isn't available at this moment.' She replied, untended to elaborate reasons but she proceeded 'But, you can wait for him inside until he gets back.' She smiled simply checking down her nails again, must be fun getting her nails done, does it?


'Wait.him.inside?' Wooyoung raised his eyebrow, pointing to the big door with a doorplate on it written, Ni-something, something. DAMN, why their names so hard to pronounce? The woman nodded tardily and designated to the door. 'Are you sure?'


'Absolutely.' 


Wooyoung knocked on the door two times, then turned to look back at the girl. Her nailfile pointed to the door. Wooyoung pushed it and timidly stepped inside the office. And the moment, his eyes witnessed something he has never seen before, he stepped back and returned to the secretary's desk once again, in panic 'Are you sure, you want to let me wait for him inside the office? You know I can just wait outside here until he arrives. Makes no different, right?


'Sure, sit wherever you like, I don't have a problem.' She shrugged, 


'Excuse me, sorry to interrupt again but I wonder how long it's gonna take him to be here?'


'Oh, he'll come back, anytime now.'


'Okay, thanks.' 


Wooyoung maundered to the corner side of the room, where they occupied with couches set out in spatial arrangement. He took a seat on one of the couches, resting his head on the top of upholstered rail, and slowly dozed off, exhausted.


...5 minutes later.


'Babe, I can't. I can't take you along. You know it's the guys's night.  It means no girls we can bring in the circle. We already talked about this.' A voice of a man, shaking Wooyoung off of his cat nap. His head felt bit off air, maybe because of the lack of sleep and hunger. He hadn't get any food the whole day, miraculously he still can stand up and walk like the energy never run down. Wooyoung was listening to them, unnoticedly.


'Oh, please don't start out with that dumb "no girls allowed" rule again. I know it is because of those stupid friends of yours, right? they hate me. That's why you made excuses.' A woman's voice displayed disgruntled.


'Whaat? They don't hate you. Pfft. They...Well, they're idiots, okay? Idiot people says stupid things. I don't want you to be surround by monkey genius level. You're smart girl than the rest of them and y too. Monkey are not y.' 


'Aawww...why you have to be so adorable? Nichkhun, you're going to attract more people around you.' Hyomin was swoon, felt weakly in the knees. She pinched the man's cheek and patted down a kiss.


oh, so that's Nichkhun? wow he's such a smooth-talker. Wooyoung looked over his shoulder, hmm, no doubt he is kinda attractive. Nice hair, pretty face, charming smile and that million won suits aggrandised his overall appearance as a leader of big company. He captivated everyone the way he smile, talk or even at saying hi except Fei, the secretary was his big brother's girlfriend. She never was enervated by his charm. Nothing he does, can effected her day. She's like somekind of robot or an heartless person, between two, he prefered the second opt.


'Aawww...why you have to be so adorable?' Hyomin was swoon, felt weakly in the knees. She pinched the man's cheek and patted down a kiss.


'Can't be help, people like me.'


'Fine, have fun. Don't make things that you aren't allowed to do, okay? And no cheating behind my back or I'll kill you. I love you.' She tugged his tie, Nichkhun jerked, gagging.


'Hmmp..Me too.' He breathed. His girlfriend, Hyomin leant forward and gave him smooch on the lips in front of his secretary. Fei, the secretary rolled her eyes, banally.


Nichkhun was little embarrassed, secretly running his eyes to look at his secretary. He walked into his office and his girlfriend returned to hers which three floor down his office. After the door behind him closed, Wooyoung tipped in, closely to the secretary's desk.


'Is that Mister Horvejkul?' He asked, whispering.


'Yes, that's him.'


'He looks-young?'


'Well, if you say it that way. He's 25years and idiotic.' She replied uninterestingly. Fei, pressed the red button on her phoneline that direct link to Nichkhun inside the office.


'Khun, there's someone want to see you.' She said.


'Miss Fei, mind you we have formality of work constitution inside this building. Please, acknowlegde me by Sir Horvejkul or you'd refer me as your boss if you want to get little intimate.' the voice in the intercom snorted insinuating friendly advance.


'Wish the pipe dream, Sir Hor-asskul. Think twice before you started smooching out in front of me. That was revolting to eyes of the innocence.' She drawled, rolling her eyes.


'....Innocence? You? Wow, Nichan did really teach you that well.'


'I wasn't talking me, smartypant. It's your guest.'


'Who?'


'Mister. Jang Wooyoung.'


'How long he's been here?'


'15minutes ago.''


'Well, send him in.'


'Yes, sir.' She answered curtly, and looked at Wooyoung. 'You heard him, he wants to see you.'


######


'H-Hi, Mr. Horvejkul. I'm sorry if I make this very inconvenience for you to see me. you something, something really important that only you can help me with my problem.' Wooyoung smiled faintly, he slowly dropped on to the seat in front of Nichkhun.


'Continue.'


'I know you don't know me. My name is Jang Wooyoung and I have a big favor to ask you.' Wooyoung took deep breath and let out before proceed 'I need to see your father.'


'You want to see my father?' Nickhun repeated him, as if he just heard it wrongly. But the boy nodded, and he was not wrong. 'Why?'


'Because I-' Wooyoung bit his tongue, unsurely telling off his problem would linked him to get to see his father's friend. Nichkhun didn't look like someone he can take fool out of him. 'Because the bank is going to seize the house I'm living in and it belongs to my parents. After my father's death, we're behindhand to payback the loan, I work but it is not enough to pay the bank. Somehow, I found these letters and from there I knew there is someone out there will get me out of this mess. Your father can help me. I even made promise to myself, I'll pay your father back whatever it takes. All I need is for him to help me getting back the house. Please, you have to let me see him.' Wooyoung dregded up, hoping it the story will the least made stain somewhere in Nichkhun's hollow heart.


'Nice story, but sorry to let you down kid. I've been through this whole desperate intention situation things too many times before, it's the same old story. You had problem, you came, you tell yours side of the story, and finally begging for help, so you would think we are going to give you money on the spot and you go home. Yeah, all the time. Let me get this straight with you, this company isn't the place for charity cases like you. We're dealing with big companies and distribute money to make more money. So why not you put an end to this bull crap, okay?'


'But I'm being honest!' Wooyoung cried, Nichkhun wasn't made thing easy for him.


'You should leave, or you want to be send out by the security?' Nichkhun's hand placed on the telephone next him. 


'No, no. You don't understand!' Wooyoung squawked, lurching to stop the guy from reaching his telephone. 'I really need to see your father! This is important. Life and death, why seems, the death already happened...Look, will you believe me if I show you some proofs?' inside Wooyoung's eyes glistened with hope, begging him to understand though it hard to believe the thing he said.


Nichkhun's eyebrows dipped in to crease. Why this boy was so anxious to meet his old man? What kind of relationship his dad tied to this kid? Wooyoung clumsily rummaging inside his backpack, for the letters he got from his father. He pulled out bundle of letters and put them in front of Nichkhun.


'These letters are sent to my father for many years. They were from your father. I found it with the rest of my dad's belonging.'


'Are you for real? You seem like someone who totally expert to flim flam someone to gain their trust. What's the catch?' He returned the letters back to him.


'I am not! Why can you trust me?' Wooyoung bleated.


'Trust you? Why would I? You came out of nowhere and buttonholed me to help you all of sudden. Isn't it sound implausible?'


'But I keep telling you the truth. You saw the letters yourself. They were all signed by your father.'


'You can forge the signature yourself.' Nichkhun still refused to believe.


'Fine, then give me your address so I can find your old man myself.'


'You're weird.' Nichkhun snorted, shaking his head with impossiblity.


'Oh MY GOD! Are you going to help me or not?' Wooyoung went off the deep end. oh God, this man purposely testing his patient.


'No. Why should I?'


Wooyoung was madly eager to punch someone right now. Was Nichkhun trying to pull his legs? Wooyoung's arms reached out of the collar of Nichkhun's expensive tailored made suit. He drawn him closer so their faces were almost closer by inch, Wooyoung's flare-up expression turning Nichkhun speechless and shocked. The boy wasn't even kidding.


'Listen up jackass, I am tired and I hadn't eat the whole day. So, I don't wish you to up with me at time like this. You might not like it. I am dead serious. Now, either you want to help me yourself, or you can simply write down address where I could find him by myself. Can you do that?' Wooyoung said, between gritted teeth. His patient was off the limit he can take in. Thanks to big idiot over here, making him stressed out little bit more to make him blow up like speeding rocket. 


'Okay, okay.' Nichkhun nodded, vehemently. Not because he was afraid, he was not expected Wooyoung would reacted this way. No one ever did it, and it get him flabbergasted for quite time to compose himself. Wooyoung let go off him and Nichkhun sat back and wrote down something on a small note he took out under his desk. This stupid kid, he had no idea who he was dealing with. And you just wait, Nichkhun smirked unnoticedly to Wooyoung.


He folded the paper and handed it to Wooyoung. Wooyoung happily received it without reading them first. He smiled contentedly at Nichkhun and the man gave the same response.


'Good luck on finding him.' Nichkhun said.


'I can find this office, I can find you. I can find him too.' Wooyoung said, surely positive.


'Of course.' Nichkhun nodded and motioned to the door with palm of his hand.


#####


Wooyoung left the office with heart content. If he knows from the start that he can break the guy easily, he might did it. He waved happily at Fei, the secretary as he walked to the elevator door. He jumped into the elevator and when the door closed, he did this little funny dance moves and not even care the cctv attached inside the container. Wooyoung took the paper out of his pocket and unfolded it and in blink of eye, he felt his world slowly crumbled apart. He felt sensation burning inside of him that he starting to see red in everything.


'YOU ING !!!' Wooyoung screamed his lung out. Thank God, there was no other people inside the elevator with him.


the paper dropped on to the floor with words written in capital letter, GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WAY, IDIOT. initial, N.K


tbh