ABM(Prologue)

Always Be Mine(ONHOLD/MAJOR EDITING)
This is a prologue cut. The story is meant to be made for one of my friends in twitter. It is supposed to be her birthday wish gift from me. She is a sweetheart so I decided to make one as to show my thank for having me as her friend. Eventhough we are not from the same nation, country, religion and parents(teehee!joke) I love her as a friend and a good younger sister. I wish you have the best day, everyday, AMY! Saranghae~<3 (are you still fangirling exo? I'm sorry because I don't really follow rookies group these days, they are TOO many of them.)

I let out a breathe of relief. Thank God, I finally found the place I've been looking for. The hot sun scorching upon my head it made my brain boiled up, I felt dizzy. I lurched my way to the nearby bench and sat for awhile. It's freaking hot! the back of shirt was wet and stuck on my skin. I took off my jacket, folded my sleeves up to the elbows and fanned myself with a hat I wore. My eyes riveted at the entrance door whereby people use to walk in and out the building. There were many people kept coming and leaving the building and most likely they were seemed to be a professional associations, considering the expensive suits, classy look came by with their shiny big black on the porch. They must be high up, without a doubt. Anyways, let's just forget about them and back to me, to my problem.

  Hi, I'm Jang Wooyoung. I'm 19years old. I was born and have spent most of my life in a small town somewhere in Busan east province. I lost both my parents in separate occasions. My mom died when I was 7, that time there was slippy road on rainy day when my parents and I were on our way home after visiting my grandparents graves. She died during the fatal accident. My dad and I survived after the incident but I was dealing with a half memory loss later on. I can't recall anything that happened to me before the accident so I don't really felt like missing her much when I think I should. And dad, he left me a few months before my final high school year. He died due to catastrophic illness, lung and stomach cancer. He became drunkard and avid smoker because of mom's death. He blamed himself for what happened to mom. Eventhough, it was hard to live as two men without a woman in the house. Dad tried his best to support our living and my school. After graduated from highschool, I worked as a part-time job in one of the local market nearby and dad will go out and worked as a free-lance in our village. However, his condition has got worser day by day and he refused to go to the hospital for a diagnosis. He will easily bristle up whenever I spoke about hospital or anything to do with medical related. He just hate it, he didn't want to go to the place where he saw his beloved wife for the last time. All the bad experience was leaving him turmoil.

Shortly, after he gone I recveived a letter from the bank informing in arrears with the house loan. We were already four months behind. I used up all of my money from my job as a cashier to pay for dad's medications that I got from the local pharmacy. I have no emergency saving and my bank account was nullified. They gave me three weeks to settle the arrears or they are going to seize the house. It was a breakdown for me, facing my dad's death and receving bad news at the same time as if I didn't get worse enough.

One day, when I was cleaning up dad's closet I accidentally found an old album, a picture's album. It looked dusty and has vermiculate handwork on the front page. I decided to take a look inside the album. It was my parent's old pictures, some were in their teenage years. They looked happy and loved. Every pages written the date with trivial notes underneath the pictures. This sure be mom's handiwork. I keep flipping through the album until my hand stopped at this one particular picture. It was a family picture but it was not my family's picture. It was somebody's else. The husband and wife were sitting on the bench and there were three kids sitting on the floor in front of them. Who are these people? I never see them before. Is it dad's relatives? But dad never told me once if he has a brother or a sister. Mom is the only child in her family. Apparently, their faces didn't resembled anything to dad. The woman was white, she has chinky eyes as she smiles. The father looked really handsome and tall and their kids seems like a good children. They have two boys and one girl. The girl is cute and so the other two, if they had longer hair I probably mistaken them as girls. Anyway, that's not important. What important was who were they? I unattached the picture and looked on the back of it. It written April 24, 1995 at Hob?-hor? Horbejkul? Horvejkul?'s Residence. Happy moment! Whoever they are, that is one weird family surname for sure and obviously, it is not a korean name. I rolled my eyes and continued looking up pictures and suddenly I felt something fell in my laps. I looked down and there was an envelope. I shook the letter out and read them. It was from that Hor-guy(?)

Date September 20, 1996

Dear Sejong,  How is everything there in Busan? Is it good to get to breathe different air at the new place? It has been two months since you moved there. The kids are starting to miss Wooyoung. They keep asking me to take Wooyoung back to Seoul. I hope everything will turn out good for you and Wooyoung. Take your all the time you need. I know it is hard to make it looks better when it is not. I understand you my friend. But no matter what happen, you are still a part of us. You are like a brother to me, the closest person I've known for my whole. You can always look for me and you know where to find me. Send my love to Wooyoung. We will be waiting for you to come back no matter how long it takes.

Your friend, Teeragiat

That was it? Only one short letter but it already made me popping with so many questions inside my head. Who is this Hor-this person is? Dad's good friend? Why the name didn't ring a bell at all. How did he know about me? He sounded like he has knowing us for long time. I rummaged inside the closet to look for another letter or at least any clues left. A stack of letter fell on the floor. It was address to dad and me.  Dad never show me this me before, not even once. Was dad tried hiding something from me? There's no doubt that if this person keep mentioning about me. Then I might had recognized him too before I loss my memory. Maybe he can help me. I don't know who they are but I have feeling they will help me to get my house back. Dad, you are one lucky guy to have great friend like him. For a good guy like you, dad. I have no idea you can be a jerk sometimes.

p/s: Dear Amy, If you find this is different from you read before. It is because I have improvised the story. hehe. Sorry if it still sounds bad. I'm still fixing my grammars and learning new vocabs everyday!^^ I hope you like it. Love. XOXO