Start A New Day

The 8 Dorks

“I got to go. Good luck on searching for the office. I can’t be here too long, Ms Jeong is gonna go berserk if I don’t bring these forms now. Bye!”

 

I was just about to ask his name and said thanks but he’s already gone. Oh well, I’m still gonna meet him somehow… or not.


This school is huge. I forgot about that. I walked through the direction that he ordered me to and I see it, a big sign that says ‘OFFICE’ and it’s blue in color. What’s with this school with blue? Did I mention the walls of the school is blue too? Eerrgghh! Why can’t it be purple??? I walked inside and did the silly procedure. After about 10 minutes I was lead by a teacher. His name is Mr Kang. I arrived at the class and its name is ‘2-B’. When I went inside Mr Kang introduced me and ordered me to sit with some guy at the back of the class. Did I mention the girls were all squealing and I know it’s because I’m cute and irresistible… I’m kidding.

 

I sat and scanned my desk mate. He was quite handsome and clean. Really clean! Is he really a guy? I shrugged to myself and just concluded that he was a clean freak. Suddenly he taped my shoulder when I was busy searching for the math book. Oh and yes, I hate math! I’ve never got an A this entire life and I can bet that the stinkin subject hates me too. I officially proclaim that math is my worst enemy since I was 8.   /(XoX)\

 

“My name’s Lee Hyukjae, but most of them call Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you Ryeowook. I hope we can be good friends since we’re gonna be desk mates until school ends.”

 

He smiled and I can obviously see his gummy smile and Oh-So-White-Teeth. I was a bit startled cause I didn’t know he was gonna come to me that fast. It’s not like I’m shy or anything, it’s just that I like to get use to the surroundings before getting to know the kids here. I smiled but without my gums at him.

 

“Hello there, Eunhyuk! Pleasure to meet you too.”

 

Then silence invaded us after what I said cause no one take a move to say anything else. Even though the class was noisy as hell but weird, I didn’t find it noisy. Maybe my ears are not functioning well.

 

The stinkin math class ended and I sighed with relief. Glad the hell subject was over. Oh! I forgot to tell you that Mr Kang was my homeroom teacher. The name’s Kang Sechan. He’s quite handsome, but I guessed that he’s in his 20’s or maybe I wrong. While that, I kept all my things and I stood up cause its recess time. I was just about to go when suddenly someone took my wrist. I looked at the homo that dared to touch me and it was just Eunhyuk.

 

“Hey! Since you’re new and I noticed that you don’t have any friends yet in our class besides me, I’m guessing that you can eat with me? If you want to…”

 

I stared at him for a while and just nodded. No harm in eating with him anyway.

 

“Okay! Let’s go. Ah! You can meet some of my friends too. They’re really nice. Don’t worry.”

 

“Who said that I’m afraid of anyone? Don’t act like you know everything.” Okay, I’m not usually this mean. I’m a bit cranky in the morning and anyway, he says it like I’m a scaredy cat. And I don’t like that one bit.

 

Suddenly Eunhyuk’s face became gloomy and the smile that was on his face earlier was gone. I realized that I was being a freak in saying those things to him so I immediately apologized.

 

“Emm, Sorry Eunhyuk. I didn’t mean to say that. I was a bit sensitive there or is it my silly attitude coming again in this morning.”

 

I knocked my head with my knuckle and hissed expecting to make him see that I’m truly sorry and forgive me. I don’t wanna lose my first friend that was the first one that spoke to me and in the first school that I enrolled in Seoul. He stared at me and a smile curved on his lips.

“It’s alright! You don’t need to apologies dude! Why so serious?” he giggled a bit.

 

“It’s okay. Now I just have to be careful with whatever I say cause we’re desk mates and I don’t want you to not feel uncomfortable with me. Let’s go! We’re wasting time here.”

 

I sighed, relief that he was not like some people who will usually speak back to me and say that I’m stupid or silly or a show off cause of my attitude. I can sense that he’s the patient type. We went to the cafeteria and I was mesmerized… totally mesmerized cause the cafeteria was huge and it looks like a buffet at a five star hotel. This school is so cool! Wait, do I have to pay? It must cost everything in my wallet now, Sighs. I guess I’m not gonna eat today, and I just ate toast this morning. Eunhyuk motioned me to a round table and… wait! I see the table cloth… it’s blue… again?!! I just sat there and I saw Eunhyuk ran to the buffet table to get what he wants. He seems starving, maybe he didn’t have breakfast.

 

While staring and thinking of my growling stomach, I saw a group of boys coming inside from the cafeteria door. They were three boys… and wait… there’s a girl among them... They were all handsome and the girl was gorgeous. I guess they’re the popular type. I didn’t notice but then it came to me. The one’s that I was staring was coming to me. At my table… I mean the table I’m sitting at. They looked at me and the girl talked first.

 

“Hey!"

 

A/N (BieLaBie): Yay finally update! geez~ hope you, readers, enjoy this chapter. More will be coming soon! DO SUBSCRIBES & DO COMMENT! i'll not eat you if you're not~ xD