Story Continues

The 8 Dorks

“What ?? Neighbours??!!” 


 


I went inside and headed straight to my room. I still can’t believe I’m neighbours with that chick. I changed to my casual outfit and called for my mum.


“Omma! I’m starving. Please tell me there’s something to eat.” I pouted like I’ve never pouted before.

                                             

“Owh! Is my baby hungry? Why didn’t you eat at school? I thought they served the best food in this city. That’s the best school in Seoul. That’s why I enrolled you to that school honey”

 

“I admit it’s the best. But I didn’t bring all my money. The food must cost fortunes omma. They look too expensive.”

 

“What are you talking about Wook? You can just take it without paying. I’ve paid the school fees and it includes you’re food expenses silly.” My mum said like I was a 5 year old.

 

I can’t say anything cause I was too shocked. What? I could eat all those food but I didn’t take it and I let my tummy suffer for almost a day?

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I was starving like hell and you know I have gastric” I sighed

 

My mum nods her head and went straight to the living room.

 

“You were the silly one in this case Wookie. Don’t blame me. If you’re still hungry just heat all the food you can find in that fridge. I have a cooking show to watch”

 

Sighs. My omma is lazy or I’m just a spoiled brat cause I didn’t want to reheat anything. Even though my mind, I’m protests but my stomach still growls. If I didn’t have gastric, maybe I won’t be heading to the fridge now.  ==”

 

 

 

SM HIGH

 

I entered the classroom and there was no one yet. I put my bag and wandered outside. Doing some sightseeing is a good idea too. I wonder when’s Eunhyuk gonna come cause I want a tourist here. This school is too huge and I don’t want to risk myself to get lost. As I passed a science room I sense a figure behind me. Its early in the morning and I looked at my watch, still 6.55. oh yeah! my mum asked me to go early for no reason

 

I’m a sacredly cat and I’m proud of it. I walked faster trying to search for someone so that someone can save me from whatever is behind me. I practically run and I looked back to make sure that thing is gone. But, I crashed into someone and I fell flat to the ground. I hissed in pain and was about to smack that maniac’s head for crashing into me when I remembered that thing that chased me.

I didn’t see the maniac clearly cause my vision was blurry and it was still dark. I just say what I had to say.

 

“You’ve got to help me. There’s a ‘thing’ that’s chasing me and I’m scared” I confessed without realizing that was the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever said.

 

“Ryeowook relax. There’s no ghost in this school.” The person said calmly. I recognized the voice and I saw the face now. It was Hanbyul.

 

“Hanbyul? It’s you? What do you mean that was not a ghost? It was after me and I think it’s still gonna follow me after this” I was trembling in fear and he just laughed me off.

 

“Okay. Okay. Stop being such a sacredly cat. It was just a prank dummy. It’s like a tradition in this school to give out pranks to the new kids.” He said like he was the most innocent around here.

 

“Wha- ? A prank? You mean I was pranked? How’d you know I was scared of ghosts and who was that?” I started to look back and I saw the whole gang.

 

“You were so cute running like it was the end of the world” Jaehyun said.

 

I was mad but couldn’t do anything because I was still trying to cool down from running. Did I mention I have asthma? Those stupid brats.

They approached us and I saw L trying to say something.

 

“It was me that told them you were afraid of these supernatural things. Sorry my friend. It was all part of the prank. Don’t get pissed okay?”

 

I humped while i was in my way to the classroom. Obviously sulking or pissed cause I was pranked.

 

“Aawwhh. Don’t get mad. Like we said earlier, It was a prank. Anyways, this is part of our tradition!” I heard L shouted.

 

I didn’t bother to look back and went straight to class. I saw some people already on their seats and I saw Hyuk. I immediately went to him and sit.

 

“Morning! I guessed you were pranked by your frowning face.”

 

“You knew? Or you were with them too? I hate you”  >.<

 

“No Wook. I just arrived. I wasn’t part of the plan. But I knew they were gonna do it cause you’re new and they texted everyone last night about it”

 

I pouted again and didn’t look at his face.

 

“So who was the mastermind?” I can’t help myself to ask.

 

“Hmm. Everyone actually. It’s actually tradition. We will-” I stopped him before he continued.

 

“I know… I know. But that was just mean. I totally thought that was a ghost.” Blame my frightness of ghosts.  -_-

 

“You know ghosts don’t exist right Wook? HAHA”

 

I stared at front. I don’t wanna see him mocking me about my fears. I didn’t look at him eventhough he called me dozens of times. And it was totally annoying because we’re desk mates but I’m avoiding him.


*Bell rings*

 

We both went to the canteen and I head straight to the buffet table. I won’t be silly this time. I grabbed everything I liked and stuffed them all on my plate. Hyuk was beside me and he was silent since he sensed that I won’t bother talking to him. I sat on the group table and saw the guys. They were all busy eating. Maybe not even realizing that I came. I sat next to Byul and ate. I felt their eyes on me and I can see that Hyuk and Minho were whispering who knows what. But I can guess it was about me.

 

“Hey, you okay?” Byul asked like I don’t have feelings.

 

I just hummed at him as my answer. I just looked at my food and didn’t bother them at all. They were mean and I hated that.

 

I heard them all clearing their throats as if wanting to say something all at the same time.

 

“We’re sorry!” they all said all together.

 

I looked up and saw them. They look sincere and I didn’t know what to do.

 

“What are you waiting for? Hurry up and forgive us” Dahae said without any embarrassment.

 

I sighed and nodded. “Okay! I forgive you guys. But no more pranks. Especially no GHOSTS involved.”

 

They all smiled sweetly. “We promise that’s the first and last of pranking Kim Ryeowook” Hanbyul said proudly.

 

Since that day onwards, we became the best of friends. There were some problems here and there but not like we can’t handle it.

 

 


»1 year later«

 

A year has passed and nothing much changed for all 7 of us. Well, except that we split classes. Hyuk was in 3-A while L, Hanbyul and Dahae were in class 3-B. I was in class 3-C and Minho was in 3-D. We were totally splitted up but Byul said it was no big deal. We can always hang out during recess time and if we have time to go for some outings like we usually do, nothing much will change. Well that was a big no for me, because I met new friends in that new class and I’ve been kinda attached to them.

 

The first person that came to me was Hongki and he was bestfriends with Lee Joon. We practically became inseparable cause we practically sit on the same row and we were all alike. I liked them very much and they liked me too. Eventhough I was close to them but I still hang out with the other 6 guys as well during recess. But now I always hang out with the other two after school and I didn’t go home with my gang since then.

 

Hong Ki’s girlfriend Ji Yeon always hangs out with us too and it was big fun. We always watched movies and went to the mall. I didn’t notice that I was hanging out more with them than my original gang. An incident actually made me came back to my senses.

 

It was the end of the school and Hong Ki invited me to his home to hang out and finish our homework. He went to fetch up his girlfriend with Lee Joon tagging along. I was keeping all my stuffs when L and Minho came to my class.

 

“Hey! We we’re wondering if you were gonna go home with us today?” Minho asked timidly.

I stopped packing and was in dilemma on how to say that I already had plans with the other three.

 

“Umm… Actually I’ve-” I was just about to explain to them when Ji Yeon barged in.

 

“Hurry up slow poke. I’m craving for ramyun now. The faster we buy the faster we eat” she said it so fast and she was huffing.

 

I was about to reply to her statement when she realized the other two beside me.

 

“Owh, I didn’t notice there was company. Just remember about your maths homework, it’s not gonna complete itself without our help” she said and smirked. She waited outside with the other two.

 

I turned my sight on my two bestfriends and smiled apologetically.

 

“You guys heard what she said. I have tons of math work and you guys know by heart that I on that subject”

 

They frowned and were heading towards the door.

 

“We understand your problems with maths. Just to inform you that you’re not hanging out with us that much since you get to known with your new best friends.” L said sadly and walked through the door with Minho. Leaving me behind all alone in the classroom. I felt guilty to the max and I was about to cry when I realized that Hong Ki and the others were waiting outside. I picked my backpack and went to the direction where my ‘best friends’ were.

 

 

 

A/N (BieLaBie): DUH DUH! IT'S BEEN AWHILE~ DO GIVE US YOUR RESPOND~ DON'T KEEP SILENCE LIKE ME GOING TO EAT YOU UP! XDD

 

BTW, I HAVE FANFIC RECOMMENDATION~ UP TO YOU IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT OUT ^^

The Love That Come

 

THE POSTER ID BROUGHT OUT BY MEH! XD LOL! ENJOY!