Stressed Day

The 8 Dorks

 

“Hey! Who are you? I think you’re using our table.”

 

All guys beside her shrug and went straight to the buffet table. I was feeling uneasy cause the girl was still staring at me with wide eyes.

 

“Don’t you understand that you’re using OUR table?? Or do you just not understand Korean?”

 

“But-but… this table… is…”

 

She huffed and when she was about to accuse me with more accusations. Eunhyuk arrived. Waaaah!! My life savior!

 

“Emm… Dahae… why is your voice so pissed off? I can hear you even though I’m at the buffet table.”

 

“Oh shut up Hyuk! This guy is taking our seat and you’re not mad? Don’t you know our policy? No outsiders aloud when we’re in the cafeteria!”

 

I looked at both of them with a hungry stomach. I’m starved and they’re quarreling in front of me? They’re making me more and more hungry…   -___-

I saw that Eunhyuk was about to protest this Dahae girl but the other three guys came to our table too.

 

“Hey what’s wrong with you two? And yes Dahae, we can hear you even if we’re in those corridors” The guy with a built and tall figure said while smirking.

 

“Argh! Minho! You don’t understand the situation or you’re just blind??!! Can’t you see this guy? He’s sitting comfortably on our table.. I REPEAT! OUR TABLE!!!”

 

I’m really starting to get annoyed with this chick. What’s wrong with sitting here? I’m not even eating or making any noise. What? Their table? I can’t see any name on this thing. Just a blue… I REPEAT… BLUE ! TABLE! CLOTH!

 

“Owh, relax will you? He’s practically not doing any harm to OUR table. Why are you being so noisy Dahae? You’re embarrassing us.” A guy that’s quite tall and his looks are equally and I can just say… just like a girl spoke to this , I mean… chick.

 

“Guys!! Can you guys just quit it? There’s lots of room on that table and I don’t care who’s in it. I’m starving! Can’t you see all my sweets here??” A guy with an innocent face said. Oh wait, where’s his eyes? I can’t see em’…  (sorry L shippers)

 

The girl kept quite maybe cause she was cornered. Oh well, who told you to be in a group full of guys? They’ll eventually win in anything. The three guys started to sit and Eunhyuk sat too, next to me. Then the girl sat too, next to Eunhyuk and beside the sweet maniac. What can I say? His plate is full of sweets. From chocolates to lollipop.

 

“Okay, calm down. I just wanna say that I was the one who invited him to our table. His name is Kim Ryeowook. He’s a new guy in my class.” I smiled to everyone on the table including the chick. Suddenly the sweet maniac chocked on his chocolate or candy… I didn’t get what he was eating but it definitely tastes sweet.

 

“Kim Ryeowook? Wookie? Is that really you???!!”

 

I looked at him with a blank face. Only people that are close to me call me that. Who is this guy? All the guys on the table are staring at him too, while munching on their food.

“Em.. Do I.. Know you?”

 

“Do you know me? You don’t recognize me? Wookie ! It’s me ! Myungsoo !”

 

I refreshed my memory and I’m still blurred. Myungsoo? I think I’ve heard it somewhere… but not sure where.

 

“Sorry. I don’t know you. Hmm… apology accepted?” I smiled.

 

“No! You can’t forget me. We’ve been friends since we’re seven. I didn’t know you were this forgetful. You don’t even remember my name?” I saw the sweet maniacs pleading eyes. Wanting me to remember him that badly.

 

“Maybe I have to look at your face when you’re a kid, then I can remember.” I shrugged at him.

 

“There’s no need! Don’t you remember you always came out with the idea to snatch some sweets at the candy store across the road where there was a shady cherry blossom tree? Just a few blocks from your house? And I’m the person who always waited for your candies at the bench down the shady tree.”

 

The guy talked way too fast for me to absorb all the words. But, it makes me think for a while… and Yeah!

 

“Yah! You rascal! It’s been a long time! You’ve changed a lot dude!”

 

“Yeah! Finally you remember me. Fuhh... I was totally gonna grow a tantrum if you’ve really forgotten about me. We were like ‘hell’ when we were kids” He started to pull both of his pinky and connecting them.

“Well you didn’t remember me when you met me 10 minutes ago. So we’re tied then.”  I smiled victoriously. Obviously I’ve no intention to lose.

 

“At least I remembered you’re name. You didn’t remember mine one bit.” He pouted with a sweet still in his mouth.

 

I chuckled and just smiled.
 

“O-okay… enough with your childhood stories. Well I guess L is not in the list of introduction huh?” Suddenly Eunhyuk said.

 

“L? Who’s L?” I asked with the dumbest tone I could muster.

 

“That’s me. I don’t like to use Myungsoo anymore cause of that gag man. (A/N: did you watch KBSW Happy Together, the MC?)  You must understand right? Hmm… Oh well, I’ll explain to you later. Just call me L from now on, okay?”

 

Maybe he noticed me not-understanding-A-thing earlier. He really is Myungsoo, my best childhood friend that I could remember. I think I remember.

 

“Okay, let me introduce. That guy who’s tall that can pass a model test immediately is Park Jaehyun. Next to him is Choi Minho. That one is Lee Dahae.” Eunhyuk said in one breath.

 

“Nice to meet you Ryeowook.” Both guys said in harmony. Well that girl is soundless now. She was the noisiest 10 minutes ago. Her face was still gloomy. Maybe she’s still mad about being cornered earlier. Suddenly someone sat beside Jaehyun. Putting his plate on the table and started eating quickly.

 

“Hey! Byul. Finally you’re here. Slow it down will you? You’ll choke on your own food if you keep eating like this. Do you have somewhere else to go?” Jaehyun asked.

 

“It’s your fault. If you guys didn’t pick me to be President, I don’t have to be this busy. Now I can’t even eat properly. There’s always something that the teachers want and I have to do it alone.” That guy looks tiring.

 

I looked at him carefully and I finally noticed that he was the one that I bumped into this morning.

 

“Oh! you’re supposed to be grateful, only people with high rankings can be President. We voted for you like crazy last year and you don’t appreciate it?” Minho said.

 

“Wait a sec, you have your vice president. What does she do then?” L butts in.

 

“Ergh… That girl is not doing anything. Every time I was on duty, I did cried, sighed mentally because her irresponsible attitude.”

 

“Aww… what a touching story.” L mocked.

 

“Yeah! Whatever! Can all of you excuse me? I wanna ‘date’ with my food.” He continued eating, when he noticed me.

 

“Who’s he?” I interrupted in.

 

“Oh yeah! Ryeowook, meet Hanbyul… Hanbyul… Ryeowook.” Eunhyuk introduced me again.

 

“Owh! Nice to meet you then, but I think I’ve seen you somewhere…”

 

“It’s this morning. In the hall. I was looking for the office when we bumped into each other. You told me the directions and I was just about to ask your name but you were gone”

 

“Aha! Sorry I forgot. It was a crazy day. I had to do a bunch of things and it’s their fault. He then stared at the other four. “That’s why my brain is starting to go hay-wire.” He laughed at his own joke.

 

*bell rings*

 

Recess was over and I didn’t eat a thing. All of them started to get up from their seats and bid goodbye to Eunhyuk, maybe to me too. But I didn’t focused on anything cause my stomach hurts… Silly stomach! Silly stomach! I kept chanting those words that I didn’t noticed Eunhyuk calling for me.

 

“Yah! Ryeowook! Come on dude! Do you wanna stay here forever?”

 

“Why not staying here? I’m kidding. Let’s go!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

School had ended. Finally, now I can go home and eat anything I want for free. I took my bag pack and I was already at the door when Eunhyuk stopped me from leaving. Does he not understand my starving face? Aiisshh! this guy..

 

“Where do you live? Are you going to walk or take any transport?”

 

“Hmm... I take a bus. I live in 13th street, just a few meters.”

 

“Hey! That’s near to Dahae’s house. What if you go back with us? It’ll be fun. I promise.”

 

“Fun?”

 

“Yeah, of course! Just…COME ON DUDE! You’ll regret later…”

 

I thought about it first and just nodded. My head was just chanting food... food... and food. I don’t care with who I’m going back. I just want food. Eunhyuk pulled my wrist maybe cause I wasn’t moving. We reached the school gate and suddenly he stopped.

 

“Guys! Hurry up! It’s burning out here!” Eunhyuk yelled. Yes! He’s right. It was a middle of summer. I’ll going to turn into a roast turkey if I stand under the heat too long.

 

They arrived in front of us and grinned.

 

“Got to go, guys. See you tomorrow. Including you too, the guy who bumped me earlier." I knew that he meant me. Then he walked out from the school gate.

 

“Where’s he going? You said we’re gonna go back together.” I asked Eunhyuk.

 

“Well, except for him. He goes back with his dad. His house took a long ‘journey’ from here. I always wonder why he prefers this school than other school which is nearer… BUT! Who cares? Leggo!”

 

“You really love to talk. Okay then, Let’s go!”

We walked and talked like there was no tomorrow. I talked the most with L cause we had a lot of catching up to do. They laughed every time something funny happened or mentioned. I laughed like crazy too. I guess I didn’t tell you I love laughing. But there was something awkward. Then I noticed, Dahae was not a part of our fun. Is she still mad? It’s been like four hours. They were just kidding about earlier at the cafeteria. Well… You’ll just never understand girls.

 

We went our separate ways, now there’s only me, L and Dahae. We were at a junction and L suddenly stops.

 

“I should go by now. Seems like only you and Dahae going together without me?” what?! Why didn’t he tell me earlier? Now I…” that’s what I talked mentally when I knew L is going home suddenly.

 

“What’s with the face Wookie? Relax, Dahae doesn’t eat human beings. Anyways, she’s on her diet now.” He laughed and crossed the road while waved his hand.

 

 I waved goodbye to L and when I turned back, Dahae was already a feet away from me. Does she hate me that much? She didn’t smile to me at all today. The other guys were just fine and fun. What’s with her? Really spoiling my mood… plus! I’m hungry like hell.

 

I walked the path that was heading to my house. I noticed Dahae was heading every direction I took. Just faster cause she’s in front. Finally I saw my purple house. Yes everybody, I totally love purple and I forced my parents to paint the whole house purple but with different tones at different areas before we moved in. Good thing they approved. That’s the best thing of being an only child, I get everything I want.  ^y^

Dahae was still in front of me and suddenly she stopped and turned.

 

“What are you doing?” She stammed.

 

 

 

A/N (DetNaq):  So I haven't update this thing for ages.. That's why I gave you a long chap to cover it up  ^^

Sorry to anyone who follows this  Dx

Do subscribe guys ! Maybe that'll make me update more,and complete this.. kekeke

OH ! AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS ONE ~  I KNOW I'M A BAD AUTHOR ~  TT___TT