The First Day

The 8 Dorks

 

>RYEOWOOK’s POV <


 

I am a in my senior year now. I just moved to Seoul 2 months ago. And I’m going to study in SM High. According to my omma that is… okay! The most important trait about me that you guys have to know is that I love money and they love me too! Oh yes, I do admit I’m full of myself. I’m a scrooge and I’m proud of it! But what if the students at that school don’t like that?? Hmm… oh well… I won’t die without them anyway. The most important part here is money is everything and everything is always about money.  >o<

 

I woke up and searched for my phone to watch the time. It’s 6.20. Hmm… omma said the school is just 5 minutes by car. I can still sleep now. School starts at 8. I looked outside of my window and it’s still dark.

 

“Arrrggghhh!! I wanna sleep! Ergh! Why does school have to exist? I don’t wanna go. Bye-bye world.”

 

I was just about to continue my dream when I heard someone calling me. Is it my love? I’m still not sleeping and I’m already dreaming?


“Wookie ! Wookie ! Wake up dear. School’s not gonna wait for you dear.” Ergh! What’s with the dear and why’s she emphasizing it?  -__-

“Hurry up and get ready. Breakfast is gonna be done in a few minutes. Wookie !! Do you hear me?”

“Yes omma!! I’m taking my towel now!!”

 

Well that beautiful voice that’s always filling the house in the morning is my mother. She’s everything that you can call nice. I admit, but if she’s a bit cranky in the morning she can make anyone deaf with her lion voice. I went to the bathroom and took a bath... See what I’m doing? Making myself late on purpose… HAHAHA!!

 

After about 30 minutes I went outside and dried myself with my oh-so-fluffy towel. Suddenly someone barged in and I quickly covered myself with the fluffy towel.

 

“Kim Ryeowook! What’s taking you so long? It’s been 20 minutes. Your breakfast is cold. Now I have to reheat it all over again”

 

“Omma! I’m still not dressed and it’s rude to barge inside someone’s room without knocking.”

 

“Oh Wookie, I’ve seen you without a thread since a baby. Why are you so freaked out? I’m your omma right?”

“But still! It’s rude. Anyway, I’m a full grown man now.”

 

“You know even if you reach 50 you’re still my baby Wookie. Hurry up and get down. I’m not gonna reheat it for the second time.”

 

She closed the door and I searched for my brand new uniform. I took it from my closet and it’s blue. Why can’t it be purple? The badge says SM High. I hope the school is okay. I hate it if the rules are strict. I wore it and went down. I saw the toast and cup of hot chocolate on the dining table. Wait a sec… it’s just toast! Why did omma have to reheat it? She lied to me in the face and I believed it. She really is a professional liar.

“Hurry up and eat. Appa is waiting in the car. It’s already 7.45. There’s another 15 minutes before your school starts. Don’t give a bad impression okay.”

 

I ate like a good boy and went to the door. I wore my shoes and bid my mother farewell. I heard ‘Sorry Sorry’ in the radio when I entered the car. Have I told all of you I’m an ELF? Yaay!! ELF For The World!!!

 

I arrived at the front gate and it’s 7.55. It took just 5 minutes. Okay, at least omma didn’t lie about that part. I bid my appa and went inside. The school is huge. Just like a hotel. How my parent paid this school for me? It must costs thousands! Hmph! They are really wasting money. Remember I told you guys that I’m a scrooge  \(^x^)/

 

It’s been 3 minutes and the bell is gonna ring in 2 minutes. Where’s that damn office? I’ve got to know which class I’m in. While searching like crazy (did I told you guys I was running??) I crashed into someone and it was a guy. He was wearing a blue uniform just like mine. But there was something on his uniform. A tag that says ‘PRESIDENT’. Owh… he’s a president. Me as the new kid and obviously a good one apologized first.

 

“I’m so sorry ! Are you okay hmm..? President-nim?”

 

He looked at me and smiled awkwardly.

 

“It’s okay. Are you okay?”

 

“Yes I’m okay. Let me introduce myself, I’m Kim Ryeowook. I’m new and I’m searching for the office to know which class I’m supposed to go”

 

“Oh, Okay! The office is that way. Just walk straight and turn to the left and then when you see a big signboard that says ‘OFFICE’, that’s it. Sorry if the school’s confusing you. It is gigantic.” He laughed and then smiled again.

 

“Yes, I admit it’s huge! It doesn’t look like a school but exactly like a five star hotel. With all those facilities too.”

 

“I got to go. Good luck on searching for the office. I can’t be here too long, Ms Jeong is gonna go berserk if I don’t bring these forms now. Bye!”

 

I was just about to ask his name and said thanks but he’s already gone. Oh well, I’m still gonna meet him somehow… or not. 

 

A/N: This is the first on... yes it just short! but there're lot more to be wait~ THANKS FOR READING... PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT ^^