Epilogue

Time is Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I surely can't thank you guise enough for the support you gave me. I mean... I still gain subs even if it's completed. xD And the comments you are leaving are giving me more inspiration to try harder to make this better! Thank you so much!

I hope you like this epilogue! ^^ <333333

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

(Kyuhyun’s Pov)

 

 

Everything is useless. Everything is lifeless. Everything seemed so dull.

A life without Ryeowook wouldn’t be called a life at all. It’s meaningless, colorless… Nothing.

 

I couldn’t believe it’s been two years. My memories of seeing his dead body lying to the funeral bed is still fresh. The sad, desperate voice he had when I last heard his voice still echoes in my head. If only I was there for him. If only I was there to save him. If only I admitted my endless feelings for him then he is still alive with me.

If he was still alive, I’m sure he will be part of this glory. Yes. My life is better now. That’s what other people think.

 

It was all useless to me.

 

I may be a famous singer now in Korea and China, but all of that success means nothing. Ryeowook, I know you will be proud of me. I am doing all of this for you if you’re watching me from heaven. But I know you wouldn’t. You wouldn’t waste your precious time up there watching the man who broke your heart. But if… just… if you can see me right now. I want you to know that all of these are for you. I’m continuing what you left; sharing the essence of music.

 

You know, I still keep your music note and bag. Many of my fans think it’s originally mine but it’s actually yours, baby… Can I call you like that?...

 

I miss you real bad, yeobo. I hope the angels are treating you better than I did. I hope god is taking care of you. You are one great person, my love. You are wonderful. Perfect. A piece of heaven.

You’re so beautiful.

 

If only I realize that sooner.

 

I am sorry if I used your songs. But I never claimed it mine. I always put your name my albums right after the lyrics of the song. I always mention your valuable name in every dedication and short messages in the albums, press conference, interviews, fan meetings, and all. I want them to know who you are even though you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter