Three

Time is Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Kyuhyun's Pov)

 

Why is Wookie still not here? It's already 9:30 pm! God, please tell me Wookie is fine...

That's right! Hyungs! Maybe my yeob--Wookie is with them. Why didn't I think about that earlier?

I picked the phone out of my pocket and started dialing Hyukjae's number. Shaking a bit from panic, I waited for him to answer.

 

"Kyuhyun!" He answered the call with just one ring. "I am just about to call you! Is Ryeowook with you?"

 

WHAT?!

 

"Ishenotwithyou?Notthere?Maybehe'sinhisroomalready?Gocheckitnow!" I panicked. Wookie is so fragile! So vulnerable when no one is with him! What if he attracts a ? What if he's been holdapped? Kidnapped? What if something bad happened to him? His classes are already over for hours for Shisus' sake! He easily attracts bad guys with cuteness and beauty, especially rapists! Oh holy mother of ing ! I need to know where he is!

 

"No! He haven't step his feet here since this morning! But don't tell them I called you. They're mad at Wookie." He whispered.

 

"Mad? Why would they be mad?" My attention was caught by Hyukjae's words.

 

"Because Ryeowook refused to compose a new song when Heechul hyung just signed a contract with SM Entertainment... We have to hurry and find Wookie so this problem could be fixed! We need that song! And he might be in trouble! I'll call you later, kay?" He quickly hung up.

Why would Wookie refuse to compose? He loves composing! He must have a reasonable excuse for this!

 

"Wookie...please be safe!" I prayed before leaving my apartment immediately to find Wookie.

 

"Henry! Henryyyy!" I knocked so hard on my close neighbor's door. If only I could bust in to finish things quickly...

 

"What is it?" He looked annoyed as he opens the door.

 

"I need to borrow your bicycle!" I replied fast.

 

"Why—"

 

"No questions! Bicycle!" I went to their garage.

 

"Okay, okay! Just return—"

 

"I will!" I took off, riding Henry's bicycle.

 

Wookie ah... I hope you're fine...

 

 

 

            I looked everywhere. I went to his school, the library, the market, the mall, church, and anywhere he could possibly be. But still, no sign of him. My calls can't reach him, he doesn't reply back. What should I do? I'm scared to death! This is my best friend we're looking for!

 

So I rode and rode to any place my moving legs and feet will take me. I looked at every face of the people that I see, but I can't see his face that will stand out no matter how huge the crowd is. I will never fail on finding him even if there will be millions of people. His image is all I can think about right now. It's his voice I wanted to hear. It's a safe and sound Ryeowook I wanted to see.

It's past eleven and I still haven't seen him! Why is he not answering to any of my calls and messages? Why is he not—

 

"Oh thank god! Ryeowook!" I quickly jumped off the bike and ran to him.

 

Immediately hearing my voice, he turned his head on my direction with a shocked face. He was sitting on the very bench where I first saw him, in the same position, same expression.

 

"K-Kyu?" He stood up and faced me as I kept on running towards him.

 

"Oh Wookie yeobo! You have no idea how worried I was!" I cupped his cheeks then caressed his face as I kept on shoving his hair while checking his body if he's hurt or not. "What are you doing here in this hour? Huh?"

Finally... I can finally breathe with ease. Wookie is safe. He's with me...

I hugged him so tight, smelling his amazing scent as my hand touched his soft, fluffy hair while the other one was keeping him in my embrace.

 

I feel so relieved...

 

I pulled back from the hug just to look at his face again. Good thing he's alright. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to my bestest friend.

 

I stared at his face, absolutely not getting tired of it.

 

He was just so perfect.

 

I wonder why he never wanted to have a girlfriend.

 

"Jeez..." I messed my hair and shut my eyes closed. "You nearly scared me to death!"

 

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter