Five

Time is Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TT^TT I was about to update this yesterday during my vacant time at school but mother chuckers changed the fking schedule and now I have my last sched until 9 pm. rthmnbvcxasdff!!!

 

 

 

Months passed and Ryeowook still haven't thought of a song to submit. He thought that he should write a catchy and lively song so that it will attract many listeners. But he couldn't do it. He always ends up writing emotional, ballad songs.

 

He was just totally hurt.

 

He couldn't stop hurting. He couldn't stop himself from crying every night. He couldn't stop his feelings. He couldn't stop loving Kyuhyun, his best friend that was now officially dating Seohyun.

Every single day he tries. But every time, he always fails. He had nothing to lean on at the moment. He would never tell anyone about this feeling.

He couldn't anyway.

Ever since they became a trainee, Ryeowook's friends left him for another set of friends. They ignore him. They don't even spare a second to talk to him. They don't bother on checking Ryeowook's condition.

He is sick. Emotionally sick.

And it affects his everything.

 

All of Ryeowook’s predictions came true.

Kyuhyun was always with Seohyun, always forgetting to celebrate their monthsaries, not remembering the broken promises he swore (like meeting Ryeowook one time at the water park they first met, where Ryeowook waited until midnight).

Ryeowook's hyungs seemed to forget his existence. He became invisible to everyone.

The other trainees doesn't know him too because he is always silent. He was never in a mood to talk ever since his best friend decided to break the thread connecting them and reattach it to another person.

 

 

Ryeowook lost it all.

 

Without his friends and his beloved Kyuhyun, he had no reason to compose. He lost his interest. He lost interest in everything.

 

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

 

I was in my room at the house I live with my hyungs. I locked myself in, put on my earphones and let myself rot on the bed. This day, ever since I woke up, I didn't have the strength to leave bed. I don't want to go anywhere. I can't go at Kyuhyun's. I can't hang out with hyungs. I don't have any friends at SM. My classmates at school are not really close to me. I have no one to spend this day with.

Though Seohyun invited me to her house along with Kyu... I declined. I am tired of seeing them acting as a sweet, married couple in front of me. After all these months I am fed up with hurting. And it never left.

 

 

The CEO of the SME really understands. He said that a ballad song is alright but I can still take my time on thinking. He never pressured me. But the people I love press heavy weights on my heart. They are the ones pressuring me.

 

It was already afternoon and I am still lying on this lonely bed, scrolling down to my playlist till I saw my wallpaper. It was a picture of me and Kyuhyun. We used to have the same phone wallpaper.  It was always a photo of us...

 

Now it's only me...

 

At least I still have great memories with him.

 

 

Wait! That's right! Memories!

 

I went to my table where my paper and pen lie in a mess. Those things were stuck there at the table for days, waiting for me to start composing.

 

Memories...

 

That's all I have. I may not be able to be with Kyuhyun, he became like mine back then when we were still in our own world. He was mine in my imaginations. I have lots of happy and unforgettable moments with Kyu and hyungs... remaining in my heart.

 

In my memories.

 

 

=======

 

 

The next day, Ryeowook went to the SM building with his new song on his hands. The song is already completed. It already it's background music, the parts are already divided, it was perfectly made. The whole song was a master piece. But this song would be the last of him.

 

Not that he won't compose anymore. And he won't be leaving his friends. That song he just made will be the last song where he'll put his whole heart in. He will never EVER make another song full of emotions. He will never sing a song so passionately.

He couldn't.

He couldn't compose with whole dedication. He couldn't sing his all.

 

Music had left him.

 

His only escape from his pains and sufferings became a misery itself.

 

Even music betrayed him.

 

He had no other way out from his awful reality. The exit closed. Music couldn't help him anymore.

 

"Sir...?" He entered the CEO's office after knocking.
 

"Ryeowook-ssi! Come and take a seat!"
 

Ryeowook obliged at the CEO's words and took a seat.
 

"I finished the song." He said.
 

"Really?" The owner of the successful entertainment stopped looking at the documents he was working on and took the paper that the trainee gave him.
 

Ryeowook gulped. The future of his friends is playing on his hands. If he didn't play it properly, their lives will be falling down
 

"This is great, Ryeowook-ssi!" The CEO signed at the lower right part of the paper where his song is written to. He put it in an envelope along with the CD (where the background music is), the music sheets, and everything else. "Hand this to Miss Kwon and she'll take care of the rest."
 

"Okay, sir..." The composer stood up and headed for the door.
 

"Oh--Ryeowook-ssi!"
 

"Sir?"


"That song is going to be the main song in your future album."

 

 

(Ryeowook's Pov ...again...lol)

 

 

I can't wait to tell my hyungs about this! With this news, they will come back to me again! And Kyuhyun will be noticing my existence again even just for a moment!

I hope, I pray, I wish... I wish that with the use of this song, everything will be resolved between me and my friends. I always know that Kyuhyun and I will never be treating each other like before, but I wish my hyungs will be back the way they were.

 

I headed to the practice room where they are. I took a deep breath, ready to face them with a happy smile like before; carefree and truthfully happy.

I was already holding at the doorknob, waiting for a moment to enter the practice room. But then...

 

Heechul = H

Kangin = K

Eunhyuk = E

Leeteuk = L

Yesung = Y

Sungmin = S

 

"Ryeowook? That height less, pipsqueak?" H

 

The others laughed.

 

"That was very mean, hyung..." E
 

"Why is he not here always with you? You guise are friends right?" L
 

"Is he anti-social?" S
 

"No, he's not!" E


"Why are you asking about him anyway?" Y


"We just want to know about him because he always looking sad." L


"You want to know about him? Well... He has a high pitched voice--" H


"Annoyingly high" K


A-Annoying...?


"—He always acts cute—" H


"It's annoying too." K


"I know right."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter