One

Time is Over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Cho Kyuhyun is Ryeowook's best, best, bestest friend he ever had. Even though they were only best friends for two years, they looked like they know each other for decades. They just know what the other wants, prefers, dislikes and everything, perfectly. They have the same password in all networking sites. They know each other's phone security code. They have the same model of phone, same color but with different keychain; Kyuhyun has an 'R' keychain while Ryeowook owns a 'K'. They always have the picture of the two of them in twitter, Facebook, and in other sites as their display picture. ALWAYS. There is nothing that the Ryeowook doesn't know about his best friend and vice versa. But who would have thought that the best friends Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were total opposite? If Kyuhyun likes this, Ryeowook doesn't. If Ryeowook likes that, Kyuhyun doesn't. Even in their lives too they are opposite. Ryeowook is the eldest in his family while Kyuhyun is the youngest. Ryeowook is more attached to his mom while Kyuhyun is closer with his dad. It was like yin and yang being best friends. But opposites attract, they say.

They share secrets that the two of them only know too.

But there was still one thing that Ryeowook keeps to himself. And he was sure that he should never tell ANYONE about it. That involves Kyuhyun.

They were so inseparable. Ryeowook was never open to anyone besides Kyuhyun. He doesn't feel comfortable when someone knows so much about him. But Kyuhyun was a different deal. He had a different aura and charisma that made Ryeowook act different. Different in a good way. He learned how to be him in front of Kyuhyun only.

Most of their friends thought that they were a couple already. But no. They are not.

But how Ryeowook wished it to be like that. His deepest secret that he never tells is that, he is deeply in love with his best friend. But for the stupidest reason that most of the people uses, he doesn’t want their close friendship to be destroyed.

 

            There were still four men that he was open to; Kangin, Heechul, Yesung, and Eunhyuk. They were his friends ever since first year high school. And now they are already starting in college, they were still together as best buds though Ryeowook couldn't explain why he became closest Kyuhyun. And Kyuhyun thought the same.

 

 

Ryeowook was waiting in the usual place where his friends and he always meet up. It's the place where they hang out almost every day. It was a small eatery owned by their Chinese friend, Hankyung.

 

"Hyung~!" Ryeowook waved his hand as he saw his hyung, Heechul, finally arriving.

 

"Wookie! I have great news for you!" The pretty boy reached where the waving man was sitting and put his arms around his shoulder.

 

"What is it hyung?" The younger asked with a cute smile.

 

"Our video reached 500,000 views!" Heechul messed his dongsaeng's hair while the arm around Ryeowook tightened the hold.

 

"What?! Really?" Ryeowook squealed in joy.

 

His friends and Ryeowook (with their new member, Kyuhyun) is popular on the internet. They were like a famous boy band though they are only like that on the internet. Kangin was their group's leader, O.V.E.R. (Obey the Voice of Each Rhythm) [lame one ...I know] but Ryeowook was originally the one that brought them together. Kangin, Heechul, Yesung and Eunhyuk are used to be delinquents. They used to solve everything using force, judge everything by their strength and settle everything with a fight; using violence like a godly rule for everything. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was different. He was a loner. He had no friends, was arrogant and a person who hates the world. But then Ryeowook came along to fix their broken lives, showing them that music could show them the way out of their misery, teaching them that they could lean on music and express every single thing and hardships they feel through singing.

And the result is this. They sang and performed to their hearts content, forgetting everything else just to take the heavy feelings they feel inside their hearts. The group decided to share their own songs (which are actually all done and created by Ryeowook) through the internet, creating their own YouTube account.

 

"Ahhh! Better believe me!" Heechul messed Ryeowook's hair once more. "I already called the others and told them about it! They were as happy as me!!"

 

"Hell yeah, we are happy!" Kangin showed up and sat on the opposing chair of Ryeowook's.

 

"As expected from our great composer here!" Yesung added as he joined Heechul's hand on messing Ryeowook's hair.

 

"I checked the comments there and they want us to do another!" Eunhyuk said with a huge smile but Ryeowook went out of focus and search for his crush.

 

"Hey... Where's Kyuhyun?" Ryeowook asked his hyungs.

 

"He says he's busy. He can't come today." Heechul answered his question.

 

Busy…

That’s what Ryeowook is scared about. What if Kyuhyun had lost time to spend with Ryeowook? What if the other found another friend that might replace him as his best friend? And maybe even worst, what if Kyuhyun found himself a girlfriend.

Yes.

Kyuhyun was straight.

But still Ryeowook was hoping that Kyuhyun might have the same feelings as him. Their over flowing closeness that they call each other ‘yeobo’, have a monthsary of their friendship (and celebrating it every month without any delays), they have matching rings... It made Ryeowook hope. But still he was aware that it was only Kyuhyun’s way of showing his appreciation. Kyuhyun had no friend like him. He was the first friend he ever made.

 

“Oh… I see.” Ryeowook faked an awfully perfect, sweet and warm smile. Not everyone knows that Ryeowook is an expert when it comes to acting. If fact, Kyuhyun gave him the name ‘great pretender’. Ryeowook doesn’t like to show anyone his real emotions, if he’s sad or not, if he’s angry or pissed. He learned to be like that because of his family. His family wasn’t a good one. He was always picked on by his little brothers. It was kind of ironic to think that he was the oldest but he was being bullied by his younger siblings. The reason is that he couldn’t fight back. If something happens to his brothers, even if it’s not his fault, his parents will blame it on him. That’s where he learned to compose songs according to his feelings because those days, when he still hasn’t met his friends, when he had no one to lean on.

But when he couldn’t take it any longer, he ran away.

 

“So… as I was saying, Ryeowookie. You have to compose another hit song! Many people liked it!” Eunhyuk brought the topic again.

 

“Umm…I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter