o5

What she never thought would happen...

Your eyes naturally travelled to HaeNee. You always brag to her about Kris so something should come out right? She signed "eyes/gaze" to you and you answered that. All that bragging did come in handy! The twelve pairs of eyes suddenly became disappointed. After all,you and HaeNee agreed not to reveal your biases... yet.

The bottle landed on HaeNee and the same question was asked. "His GLORIOUSSS height." she replied while gazing up. Again,disappointed washed over them except for 2 people. Kris and Chanyeol. /facepalm/ You decided to get a drink and HaeNee followed you.

"What's wrong Lee? You weren't yourself just now."

"I... I saw you and Kris so close together,I... got jealous."

"I just wanted to see if ChanYeol was interested in me! I guess not..."

"It's too soon to judge,Nee. Your charms will show soon." You walked arm in arm with HaeNee back to the area. EXO decided to give up truth or dare and directly ask you questions instead. You and HaeNee ran up the stairs and locked EXO outside. You slowly drifted off to dreamland after preparing for school tomorrow.

You were more famous than ever when you returned to school the next day. You suddenly had so many 'friends' who obviously just wamted to know EXO. There was extra curriculum activity that day and you hated it,mainly because the people in it were mean. When you returned to the summer house,HaeNee wasn't there like she promised she would. You knew EXO had a schedule so they weren't home.

You decided to make salad and got started on the day's homework. Unexpectedly,you fell asleep doing the very first piece of homework. *Next day* You woke up in bed with no recollection of movng onto the bed. HaeNee wasn't even home yet. You grew desperate as you repeatedly texted her. "Im at the hospital now. My father had a heart attack while driving and my parents got into an accident. I'm tired Lee.." Her reply came immediately. "WHAT HAPPENED TO HAENEE? WHY ISN'T SHE AT HOME?!" Sehun pratically screamed into your ear. You explained to them the situation and allowed them to follow you to the hospital,provided they do not make a fool out of themselves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH THERE MAKNAE. It seems like our maknae has a little secret up his sleeve eh?