13

What she never thought would happen...

Double update whooooo~ I won't leave you hanging teehee.

--------------------

Feeling unneceassary anger boil in me,I decided to go for a walk. "I'm going out for a walk. I'll be back soon." I grabbed a coat and left the house. All of them were stunned,I think. I walked along the cold streets of Seoul,feeling the cool breeze and snowflakes landing on my coat. There were couples everywhere,and I can tell they are going home,to celebrate with their families.

Will we be like that in the future? I scoffed. Will there even be 'we'? It's difficult to see him for even a whole month. He's an idol and I'm still studying. As I walked down the streets,I noticed a coffee shop that gave off a homely feel. Nee and I like to spend time in different coffee shops so I walked in.

//summer house//

"Whaaaaaa?" the members looked at each other,dumbfounded. Kris and Kyungsoo came out of the kitchen and were confused not able to find you in the room. He walked to the couch where you were and found his phone lying there. He looked at the screen and muttered in English"Oh " HaeNee,after recovering from her shock,went out of the house,knowing where to look for you. Kris,too also rushed out,hoping to discover that you were roaming on the streets of Seoul.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~author's lil corner~

hello guys! After a LONGGGGGGGGGG hiatus, I finally came back and updated. I also did lots of editing for this story and my others cuz i realise they don't leave spacings between paragraphs like I wanted em to... so please do check em out too^^

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and SUBSCRIBEEEEEEEEEEE for this author T_T.

okays till the next update see yaaaaa byex.