Second Tuesday

10 Conditions

*****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkGB2S7nsj8

"Oh, ______. You must've heard it wrong. I meant, you're the tutor, not you getting tutored." Mrs. Kim informed you.

"What? But I need help in mathㅡ" You tried to say.

"Well, I'll help you with that, but you have to help him pass senior year." She said.

"Senior year, are you kidding me?" You whispered.

"Well, he is going to come today for sure, so do him well, okay? Andㅡif you need help in math, let me know so I can help you." She said, pushing you out of the classroom.

"Me, tutoring someone? Also, a senior?" You gasped when people stared at you.

Smiling, you waved at them and ran to the library.

"Yang Yoseob, ready to go?" Doojoon grabbed him when Yoseob shook his head.

"No way, man. I don't want no tutoring." Yoseob said.

"What about your precious, Lee Jieun?" Kikwang cooed, taking out a picture of her.

Yoseob's eyes grew large when he straightened himself.

"Okay, I'm going in." Yoseob pumped his fist into the air and walked in.

"Oh my gosh, it's Yang Yoseob!" The girls cooed as usual, when he just smiled and headed towards an empty seat.

"She better come." Yoseob rolled his eyes.

You were pacing back and forth outside the library.

"Yang Yoseob, I'm tutoring Yang Yoseob? No, no." You shook your head and closed your eyes.

Hitting yourself, you finally opened your eyes.

"What? I'm not even interested in him, get your grip! You can do this!" You pumped your fist up into the air and nodded.

Then you stopped by the doors.

"What if he doesn't like me, cause I'm a nerd, what ifㅡ" Then an idea blinked in your head.

"Nice." 

Walking in slowly, you look around to see Yoseob.

Out in the front, he was leaning on the table and bouncing his head up and down.

His eyes were closed, listening to music when you were in front of him.

Gently shaking him awake, he takes off his earphones and open his eyes and stare at you.

 

"Ugh, you're the new tutor?" Yoseob, who was leaning on the chair putting up his legs asked.

You put up your glasses with your middle finger up to the bridge of the nose, shyly nodding.

Smirking, he looks down for you to sit when you take a seat in front of him.

"Well, as long as I pass this year with a C, I wouldn't mind a nerd like you to tutor me." He smiled when you didn't say a word.

"So, let's get to Algebraㅡ"

"Actually," You stopped him, when he looked up to you.

"I have a favorㅡ" You scratched your head when he leaned against the chair again.

"Shoot." 

"I'll tutor you and give you a C to pass this year, if I get 10 conditions." You remarked.

He smirked at you and leaned towards.

"Easy peasy, lemon squeezy." 

*****

BORING ! 

*****