10 Conditions

Description

*****

"Ugh, you're the new tutor?" Yoseob, who was leaning on the chair putting up his legs asked.

You put up your glasses with your middle finger up to the bridge of the nose, shyly nodding.

Smirking, he looks down for you to sit when you take a seat in front of him.

"Well, as long as I pass this year with a C, I wouldn't mind a nerd like you to tutor me." He smiled when you didn't say a word.

"So, let's get to Algebraㅡ"

"Actually," You stopped him, when he looked up to you.

"I have a favorㅡ" You scratched your head when he leaned against the chair again.

"Shoot." 

"I'll tutor you and give you a C to pass this year, if I get 10 conditions." You remarked.

He smirked at you and leaned towards.

"Easy peasy, lemon squeezy." 

*****

Foreword

Yang Yoseob wasn't in those gangs like those other highschool drama things. He wasn't a player either. He was simply a hot guy, with many friends and one girl in his mind, in his heart. Lee Jieun, the cute girl in his English class. Yes, he was one of those guys that every girl wanted as a boyfriend, but he didn't have anyone in mind. He didn't flirt, because he only had eyes on her. But everything gets compared when she's going to a high prestigious University, while himㅡ he might just have to take senior year again. Just then, everything starts to change when a junior nerd gets involved. You. You have to tutor senior Yang Yoseob so he could pass his finals and get a C, to show Lee Jieun and everyone else, they were meant to be. But of course, in every drama, there's always new arrivals and love. First arrival is his classmate, Yong Junhyung, who is also Lee Jieun's best friend. He is the person who thought you were cute from the start and would follow you around secretly, like a secret admirer.  Second would be Lee Jieun herself, when she starts developing feelings for  Yoseob. But Yoseob, seemed to have changed his mind. What made him change his mind and what are your 10 conditions? 

*****


please read & comment <3

*****