The First Tuesday

10 Conditions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM&feature=related

*****

"______, do you want to hang out with us today?" Serri questioned when you gave her a look.

"It's Tuesday, I have to go to the library, remember?" 

"Oh, sorry. I forgot." She scratched her head when she looked around.

"Where's your tutor? Is she going to come?" She asked.

"I don't know, Mrs. Kim said she should've came last week, but she didn't. I'll wait again today. Just to make sure." You winked.

"That person probably scammed you, that brat." She cussed.

"Hey, maybe she was busy. She'll come today." You assured when she nodded.

"Alright, see you later." She waved, disappearing from my sight. 

You were inside the library, yawning to yourself at your stupid math homework.

"This is impossible." You whispered and lowered your head and rested on your big thick textbook.

"Ahem." 

You rolled your head in frustration when you thought about the math problem again.

"Ahem, excuse me." 

You then looked up to meet eye-contact with a guy you never met before with black hair and earrings when he smiled at you.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You said, fixing your bangs and putting on your glasses and stared at him.

"Hi, uhm, you dropped this." He handed you your math notebook when you gave him a curious look.

"That's weird, I didn't know it dropped." You trailed off and stared at it.

"Well, it fell a while ago, and I just came to pick it up." He gave a small smile.

"Thank you." You bowed  your head when he bit his lips.

"Well, I'll see you aroundㅡ" He whispered and ran out the library with two of his friends following after him when you shrugged.

"Guess he's in a hurry."  You shrugged it off and began to do your work.

"Is she not coming again?" You looked at your phone and sighed.

The bell rang when you looked at your unfinished math homework.

"Gah!" You yelled in frustration, taking all your stuff.

"I guess I have to ask Mrs. Kim about the tutor next week." You said to yourself, running out the library.

"Ugh, I'm going to be late!" You said, darting to your class.

"Yah, Yoon Doojoon, I'm not going in." Yoseob sneered, glaring at his best friends.

"You have to get tutored. You don't want to take senior year again." Kikwang said.

"I don't care." He mumbled.

"Yeah, you doㅡ"

"Well, I don't care. Lunch break is over and she's probably gone anyways." Yoseob cut him off.

"Go next week, you don't want Lee Jieun to hate you, do you?" Kikwang teased.

"Next weekㅡ" He grumbled as Doojoon smiled.

"Good, keep that promise." 

*****

Yes, I know boring ... ):

*****