New Beginning...

Am I Be Able to Reach the Top?

 

2282727d605b5b0c01d9c5975efbd37112304161

Quick Korean Lesson:

알았어요(arassoyo) – Okay
안녕(annyong) – Hi/Good morning (basically greeting someone in an informal way)
오빠(oppa) - brother from a girl
(yang) - a way to call a girl/ lady (ex. 김양=Miss Kim)
감사합니다 (kamsahamnida) - Thank you (formal way)
학생(haksaeng) - student
==================================================================================================

*alarm clock*so beautiful my girl~ oh oh girl~oh oh girl*alarm clock*

I looked at my phone, it was only 6 in the morning. I wanted to go back to sleep but I would have a hard time waking up later. So I decided to wake up to take a shower.

After shower, I still had a lot of time, so I started unpacking my luggage since I was too tired last night.

I didn’t bring a lot of stuff back. I just brought some of my clothing and some other random stuff. In the middle of the unpacking process, I heard a knock on the door.
 

*knock knock *

Mom: Oh Hyejin, you woke up already? I was gonna wake you up and call you down for breakfast.

Hyejin: Ya mom. I woke up early because I don’t want to be late.

Mom: Okay then. Breakfast is ready.

Hyejin: 알았어요(arassoyo).

 

I put all the things I need for school into my bag and headed to the kitchen.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

*In the Kitchen*

Hyejin: Good morning Sung Joon-ah~~

SungJoon: 안녕(annyong).

Hyejin: Did you sleep well last night?

SungJoon: Sort of….. How about you?

Hyejin: Ya I slept pretty well. I was pretty tired when I came home yesterday.

SungJoon: ah I see. Oh did you tell SooJung noona that you are coming to our school?

Hyejin: No. I didn’t even tell her I came back to study. I wanna give her a surprise. You didn’t tell her right?

SungJoon: No, I didn’t. I don’t see her that often.

Hyejin: ah~~ okay let’s finish our breakfast. It’s almost time to go.

 

We finished our breakfast and off to school.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

File:Konkuk05.jpg

*P.S.: This is KonKuk University that Dongwoon from B2ST, Minho from SHINee, EunJung from T-ara, and Nicole from Kara study at)*

 

After a 20 minutes ride, Sung Joon and I finally arrived at the front of Cubic Art and Music School (CAMS).

SungJoon: *point at the main office* Main Office is right there. I can’t tour you around today. I have to practice for the competition soon. So just go there and register.

Hyejin: It’s okay. I will be fine on my own. Good luck on your practice! See ya~~ *smile*

SungJoon: Bye. *Walk to his group of friends*

I walked toward the main office. On my way there, I looked outside the window and saw a crowd screaming “B2ST! B2ST! B2ST!”, “DooJoon오빠(oppa)! Junhyung oppa! HyunSeung oppa!”…

“Ha someone at this school named Junhyung too, what a coincident,” I thought to myself.

I couldn’t really see who those people were, but I guess they’re the popular kids at CAMS. I ignored what was going on outside, and continued my way to the main office.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

*At main office*

Reception: Hi student, how can I help you?

Hyejin: Hi. I’m here to register for the new semester.

Reception: Oh our school doesn’t accept walk in registration.

Hyejin: Huh? I got an email from the principal that says I’m accepted to CAMS, I just have to come and register.

Reception: Sorry, I didn’t get any instruction from the principal.

*A man walks in and pads on the reception’s shoulder*

Man: Get her uniform and her student package ready. She is Producer Yoo’s daughter. I have seen her performances.

Reception: Oh Principal Kim. Okay I will do that right away. *turns to me* I’m so sorry. I should have asked for your name first. I will get your uniform and student package for you right now.

Principal Kim: Sorry about that. How are you doing today?

Hyejin: I’m doing well for now principal.

Principal Kim: Haha that’s good. *he smiles*

Hyejin: Principal Kim, may I ask you a question?

Principal Kim: Sure my dear.

Hyejin: Did I get acceptance because of my dad?

Principal Kim: Of course not. Hyejin양(yang), I guess you don’t remember me. I have been friends with your dad for a long time. I have seen your dance performances when you were young, even the dance performance videos you sent to you father. You have great talent, why would I reject someone talented?

Hyejin: oh really? Thank you.

I was really happy that someone complimented on my performances, even the one in Canada. I have never been satisfied with the performances I did in Canada. I just felt something was missing.

Reception: Here’s your schedule and student package dear, if you have any questions or concerns, you can always come by the main office. You are in class 2-1. So go change into your uniform, and then go to the teachers’ office to find your homeroom teacher.

Hyejin: *receive uniform and student package* 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida). Oh would you mind if you can just treat me like everyone else? I don’t want extra care because it’s unfair to other students. I’m here to learn to become a great musician, so is everyone else. I believe my hard work and talent can help me to win in all these competitions. *smile, bow and leave*

Principal Kim: If we raise her properly, surely she will be one of the top musicians in Korea, I mean, worldwide.

 

I changed into my uniform, got everything I need, and headed to find my homeroom teacher.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

I went to the teachers’ office and met my homeroom teacher, Ms. Lee. Then I followed her to the classroom. She asked me to stand at the door before she called me in. I was excited because I was wondering by any chance I would be in the same class either with one my of childhood friends: SooJung, HyunA, Hyorin, or Jiyeon. At the same time, I was nervous because I am not the very social type of person. It takes some time for me to get used to meeting new people.

While there was so much going on in my head, I heard the teacher calling me.

Ms. Lee: 학생(haksaeng), please come in.

I took a deep breath, and walked into the classroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~////////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A new story of my life has begun as I took the first step into this new environment. What will happen in the future? Will I be able to reunite with my best friends? Or perhaps involve in a love relationship? Last but not least, will I be able to reach the top, starting with the goal of being one of the top students at CAMS?

===================================================================================================

Author's Message:

Here is the second chapter. Thank you for reading my first fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy it. I will update as soon as possible. Comments and feedbacks are welcome. I would consider readers' thoughts on my story and try my best to improve it. Peace ¥¥¥¥¥¥