Reunite....

Am I Be Able to Reach the Top?

 

 

2282727d605b5b0c01d9c5975efbd37112304161

Quick Korean Lesson:

선생님 (seon-saeng-nim) - teacher
알겠습니다 (al-ges-seum-ni-da) - I understand/ Yes, Sir/Madam
미안(mi-an) - Sorry (it is like a slang way of saying 미안해mianhae)
빨리 가자( bbal-ri- ga-ja) - Let's hurry
너 보고싶어(neo-bo-go-ship-peo) - I miss you
오래만에(oh-rae-maan-nae) - Long time no see

=====================================================================================================

As I was walking in, I could feel all eyes were staring at me, and some people were whispering. But I could clearly hear what people were saying.

Boy 1: omg look! She’s kinda cute.
Boy 2: Ya~~who is she?
Girl 1: *to Boys 1 +2* Shut up, you never seen pretty girls? Can’t you see one right in front of you?
Girl 2: ………… Yoo HyeJin?

I heard someone called my name, but I guess it was just my imagination. I walked and stood beside Ms. Lee.

Ms. Lee: Okay guys, be quiet. This new student came back from Canada, and she will be studying at CAMS with us starting this semester. *turns to Hyejin* Okay, please introduce yourself.
Hyejin: Hi my name is Yoo Hyejin. Nice to meet you guys. I hope we can have some fun time learning together. *smile*
*applause*

Ms. Lee: Okay. Welcome to class 2-1. You will be sitting beside student Yang Yoseob. *points at the seat*

Yoseob’s POV

*sigh* Another day has started. I really didn’t want to come to school today. I felt really tired from practicing our routines yesterday. Junhyung hyung was kind of too harsh on us. And...... I couldn’t stop thinking about the girl we met yesterday at the studio. I arrived first and saw her dancing and singing. She was cute, and she’s my ideal type.... I mean she was very talented. I wonder why I haven’t seen her perform on stage or in any competitions. Maybe she didn’t participate..... Arghh~ I should stop thinking about her. It’s not like I would meet her ever again.*lay down his head on the desk*

*Teacher walks in and introduces a new student*

*continue laying down his head* ahh~ new student.... According to those small talks, I guess the girl is pretty cute then. But today I don’t really have the energy to meet her.

: Hi my name is Yoo Hyejin. Nice to meet you guys. I hope we can have some fun time learning together.>

Yoo Hyejin.....That’s a pretty name.

*Teacher tells new student to sit beside Yoseob*

sigh~ Why must she put the new student beside me right now!? *looks up*
Oh wait....OMG!! It’s her!! The girl we met yesterday. This must be fate~~~!! *cheer up right away*

Hyejin’s POV

When teacher announced the location of my seat, the girls in the classroom started whining.

Girl 1: 선생님 (seon-saeng-nim), she can sit beside me. You don’t have to put her beside Yoseob.
Girl 2: I know! She can sit beside me too.
Ms. Lee: Stop whining. Once I say something, I don’t take it back. *turns to Hyejin* so go to your seat now.
Hyejin: 알겠습니다 (al-ges-seum-ni-da). *walks to seat*

I could feel most eyes were still focusing on me, and the girls were glaring at me. I was still a bit nervous to notice anyone’s faces so I just walked to my seat without looking at other people.

I sat down at my seat and getting ready for class.

Yoseob: Hey, welcome to class 2-1. I’m Yang Yoseob. So..... we meet again eh?

“We meet again…. What does that mean?” I thought to myself.
I looked up and turned to him. Oh it was him. The cute small face guy I met yesterday at the studio.

Hyejin: Oh hey. I didn’t know you come to this school.
Yoseob: I didn’t know you come here too. *puts on the cutest smile ever*

At that moment, I felt like I was out of breath. How could someone be that cute!!?? But I managed to control my emotions. I blushed and smiled, then focused back to the lesson.

Without knowing, it was time for lunch. I was putting my stuff away and getting ready for lunch. When I turned around, someone ran to me and hugged me really tight.

Unknown Girl: *hugging Hyejin tightly* Yah! Yoo HyeJin!! Why didn’t you tell me you came back to Seoul? Don’t you know how much I miss you!?

At that moment, I knew it was her, Jung SooJung, my best childhood friend.

Hyejin: Yah! SooJung-ah~ *cough cough* I can’t breathe. Just let go first.
SooJung: Oh haha. 미안(mi-an)  =P
Hyejin: I just wanted to give you a surprise. I miss you soooo much too. *hug again*

Yoseob was standing beside me, and I could see his confused and shocked expression. I think SooJung’s action startled him. Then a tall, Caucasian looking guy came to us.

Tall guy: Wow Jung SooJung, I never knew you’re like that.
SooJung: What? I can’t help it. I haven’t seen her for so long.
Tall guy: Okay fine. *turns to Hyejin* Hey, I’m Dongwoon. I never knew we would see each other again and become classmates.
HyeJin: Hi nice to meet you. Um… we met each other?
Yoseob: You met the three of us yesterday at the studio already. *points to the guy surrounded by girls* that’s Kikwang. He was there too, but I guess you didn’t notice Dongwoon and Kikwang.
HyeJin: ah I see. Well nice to meet you guys. Let’s be friends. *smile*
Kikwang: *walks over and puts his arm on HyeJin’s shoulder* YEAH! Let’s be friends! *winks & smiles*

I startled when Kikwang suddenly put his arm around my shoulder, and I could hear all the girls were screaming, probably were thinking how to kill me.

Yoseob: Yah Kikwang-ah~~ don’t put Hyejin in danger.
KiKwang: She won’t be in danger when she’s with us. Why would she be in danger?
SooJung: Guys, can you give Hyejin back to me? I have so many things to tell her.
Hyejin: Haha. I’m not a thing. Anyways, let’s go have lunch.
SooJung: Yup let’s go. *turns to Dongwoon* ah! Don’t you guys have to meet up with the members?
Dongwoon: Oh right! *turns to Yoseob and Kikwang* we have to go meet hyungs. They’re gonna be mad if we are late.
Yoseob: Oh ya. 빨리 가자( bbal-ri- ga-ja)!
Kikwang: Bye!

SooJung and I waved good bye.

SooJung: *turns to Hyejin* let’s go find HyunA and the others! They must be really surprised to see you!
Hyejin: Haha. I can’t wait to see them too!

SooJung showed me around as we were looking for HyunA, my other childhood friend.
********************************************************************************************************************************************
Cubic Art and Music School, aka CAMS. It is one of the most famous art and music school in Seoul. The building divides into two side: Art and music. All students who are taking art related courses like photography, drawing and etc go to the art building. On the other hand, All students who are taking music related courses like dancing, composing, instruments, etc go to the other side. The school provides everything to support students, which makes it one of the best school.

SooJung brought me to the 2nd floor, where most dance studios are.

SooJung: We always come to the studio at lunch and after school.  People at CAMS would do anything in order to stand out from everyone. For us, we use every bit of time to practice our dancing skills.
Hyejin: I guess I have to catch up with it then. I can’t wait to see them.

*walking toward the studio*

******************************************************************************************************************************************

*In the studio*

*music*~~*music*

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change

uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh change

uh uh uh uh uh uh change change change change change


HyunA: Yah! Park Jiyeon! Can you stop texting Joon and start practicing!? We don’t have much time.
Jiyeon: It’s lunch right now.. I will practice after I eat. *still texting*
Hyorin: HyunA, let’s just leave her. She can’t focus without food.
HyunA: ARGH!!
Jiyeon: Joon bought me food!! I’m gonna go find him~ be right back *smiles and leave*

*2 minutes later*
Jiyeon: OMG!! LOOK WHO’S HERE!!
HyunA: Who else? It’s just SooJung. *turns to face the door*
Hyorin: *looking at Jiyeon* Oh my~~ isn’t that....?
HyunA: …................................................

***************************************************************************************************************************************
SooJung and I were almost at the studio. Then someone came out from there.

SooJung: Jiyeon-ah~ Where are you going?

It’s Jiyeon. She is my other childhood friend. She looks cute but her personality is kind of boyish. She is really fun to be around. When it comes to dancing, sometimes it’s easy to get frustrated with her because she always wander off to somewhere. But because of her cute looks and she picks up the routines really quickly, it’s hard to be mad at her.

Jiyeon: Oh SooJung. I’m going to find Joon. He bought me food. *looks at me* Who is....?
Hyejin: Hi Jiyeon. Long time no see.
Jiyeon: Yoo Hyejin? OMG!! You’re Yoo Hyejin, right?
Hyejin: I’m glad you still remember me..hehe^^
Jiyeon: ahh~ 너 보고싶어(neo-bo-go-ship-peo)*hugs Hyejin*
SooJung: Okay Let’s go to the studio now.
Jiyeon + Hyejin: en~~

*Jiyeon runs to the studio*

Jiyeon: OMG!! LOOK WHO’S HERE!!

SooJung and I followed behind.

HyunA: Who else? It’s just SooJung. *turns to face the door*

SooJung and I was standing at door.

Hyorin: *looking at Jiyeon* Oh my~~ isn’t that....?
HyunA: …................................................

There was a 3-second pause when we met.

Hyorin: Yoo Hyejin?
Hyejin: Hi HyunA, Hyorin~ 오래만에(oh-rae-maan-nae)?
Hyorin: ahh hahahaha~~ *runs toward Hyejin and hugs her* I miss you!!! Why didn’t you tell us you’re coming back?
Hyejin: I wanted to give you guys a surprise.
HyunA: *walks toward Hyejin* Hi~ Long time no see. =) *hug*
Hyejin: I miss hanging out and dancing with you guys~~
SooJung: Now us 5 have reunited, we should start dancing with each other again =)
Hyejin: *to HyunA, Hyorin, Jiyeon* you don’t mind if I join you guys again right?
Hyorin + Jiyeon: Of course we don’t mind. We were waiting for you to come back.
HyunA: Ya..... we should dance together again.
Jiyeon: YAY!! Hyejin is BACK!! now our group is complete again!! *jumping around*

We all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~///////////////////////////////////////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally I have reunited with my best friends. The thing I have always wished for has been fulfilled. Now it is time for me to work hard toward my dream alongside with my girls. We named our team, “B2UTY”. I have begun the life at CAMS as a class 2-1 member, as well as a B2UTY member.What will happen next? Will I be able to reach my goal?
===================================================================================================
Author’s Message:
Here is chapter 3. I’m sooooo sorry I took so long to update a new chapter. I was busy with my school stuff. Now I’m free now =) so I guess it would only take a few days for me to update. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy. Feel free to comment on it. Comments/thoughts help me improve. Thank you. <3<3<3